Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
Minor point. Per usual, you are ignoring the elephant in the room and trying to get people distracted with minutiae. People are taking it and running with it, but the underlying truth remains. The man is hoping for a way to kill the virus in the body, which of course has been the dream of researchers working on viruses for years. I remember reading during the AIDS thing just how hard that is. But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
There is no reason for the smear other than being shills for the Chicoms as always.

Making ridiculous accusations doesn't really further your cause. I've listened to ALL the arguments defending Trump's comments and questions. But his supporters are refusing to even admit that he SAID it.

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
Minor point. Per usual, you are ignoring the elephant in the room and trying to get people distracted with minutiae. People are taking it and running with it, but the underlying truth remains. The man is hoping for a way to kill the virus in the body, which of course has been the dream of researchers working on viruses for years. I remember reading during the AIDS thing just how hard that is. But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
There is no reason for the smear other than being shills for the Chicoms as always.

Making ridiculous accusations doesn't really further your cause. I've listened to ALL the arguments defending Trump's comments and questions. But his supporters are refusing to even admit that he SAID it.

SAID what exactly? Be specific. IOW, did Trump tell you to inject disinfectants? Please provide proof of what you claim, not just regurgitated MSM bullshit. I WATCHED the conference and the video and Trump never recommended anything. Provide the exact transcript please.

But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

Liberals sure are losers

You are missing something big my friend. Try using that to a lungs.

Lungs problems has been around since the beginning of man.
Don’t you think after all the lung problems COPD, TB or lung cancer. They could have use that by now????
You don’t see that on any big hospitals around the world that are treating lung problems.

But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

Yes, Trump was asking questions of his medical team and the Democrat smear machine morphed it into Trump 'recommending' injecting poison and swallowing light bulbs. Idiocy on parade.

Liberals sure are losers

You are missing something big my friend. Try using that to a lungs.

Lungs problems has been around since the beginning of man.
Don’t you think after all the lung problems COPD, TB or lung cancer. They could have use that by now????
You don’t see that on any big hospitals around the world that are treating lung problems.

COPD, TB or lung cancer are different ailments....Did you know that? Why are some of you so adverse to researching and asking questions? Is your hatred of Trump really that virulent? It's affecting your thinking adversely.

Last edited:
And I don't mind a Prez that isn't afraid to ask stupid questions.,. I've been in enough science/tech meetings with stupid questions -- including a few of my own.. And it's PART of having honest, open inquiry.. And SOMETIMES leads to breakthroughs...

And here y'all are going all NIGHT on the political angle.. Like politicians never say stupid things. It's the TRANSPARENT ones ASKING questions that have "leadership" ability...

Now he claims he was just being sarcastic.

Could have been.. I do not GET the reaction to this.. WHAT was suggesting people "inject"?? The discussion was about COvid sensitivity to UV... It's a TRUE game changer for cleaning LARGE open areas effectively without exposing dozens of maintenance workers... Any RATIONAL person believe that Trump was motivating people to go buy a 3 ft UV fiber optic illuminator and EAT IT??

This is just an insane way to BLOW OFF the most important part of this story...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

The real damage is not that someone with covid 19 would somehow expose their lungs to UV. The damage comes from pulling researchers off promising treatments to explore a Trump brain fort.
So fucking what? Trump was asking questions about ongoing research. WTF is wrong with some of you? Trump never told anyone to inject anything. Are you guys so retarded you think just asking a question is telling you to actually do it? Honestly, some of you need help.
Yes he did say inject;
1587782549291.png
"Injection inside" were his exact words. Trump is totally unhinged.

Last edited:
And I don't mind a Prez that isn't afraid to ask stupid questions.,. I've been in enough science/tech meetings with stupid questions -- including a few of my own.. And it's PART of having honest, open inquiry.. And SOMETIMES leads to breakthroughs...

And here y'all are going all NIGHT on the political angle.. Like politicians never say stupid things. It's the TRANSPARENT ones ASKING questions that have "leadership" ability...

Now he claims he was just being sarcastic.

Could have been.. I do not GET the reaction to this.. WHAT was suggesting people "inject"?? The discussion was about COvid sensitivity to UV... It's a TRUE game changer for cleaning LARGE open areas effectively without exposing dozens of maintenance workers... Any RATIONAL person believe that Trump was motivating people to go buy a 3 ft UV fiber optic illuminator and EAT IT??

This is just an insane way to BLOW OFF the most important part of this story...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

The real damage is not that someone with covid 19 would somehow expose their lungs to UV. The damage comes from pulling researchers off promising treatments to explore a Trump brain fort.
So fucking what? Trump was asking questions about ongoing research. WTF is wrong with some of you? Trump never told anyone to inject anything. Are you guys so retarded you think just asking a question is telling you to actually do it? Honestly, some of you need help.
Yes he did say inject; MTP Daily on MSNBC
You provided an OP ED of what Trump supposedly said.

Yes, Trump was asking questions of his medical team and the Democrat smear machine morphed it into Trump 'recommending' injecting poison and swallowing light bulbs. Idiocy on parade.
President Trump bragged that his medical team was astonished by how much he knew about medicine. But he clearly blindsided his medical professionals with his stupid assertions about the use of UV and disinfectants to attack the coronavirus inside a persons body.

President Trump bragged that his medical team was astonished by how much he knew about medicine. But he clearly blindsided his medical professionals with his stupid assertions about the use of UV and disinfectants to attack the coronavirus inside a persons body.
There is nothing in the press conference or the video of the press conference to suggest that. BTW they were not 'assertions' they were questions about what his medical team told him. WTF is wrong with some of you?

Well I'll be damned...........seems they have been studying this for 4 years........LOL
They had to earn their degree!
As I ignore the dipshits on this thread.................seems they have been doing this since 2016. They also are using light on bladder cancer treatments...............they but a blue dye on the bladder and the cancer cells glow under light........so the doctor sees the glowing light to find and kill all the cancer cells..............

Was pretty cool stuff this Columbia University was doing there.

And my gosh.........THEY ARE FROM NEW YORK......OMFG...........a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL REGION.
LMAO
I bet 10 to 1 you are scared of me to give your dishonest rebuttal.
True they used dye on several organs and UV lights to treat cancers. That was after years of research. Don’t you think they are doing a thorough R&D a long time ago about treating lung cancer? If it’s available now they could have used that years ago? Don’t you think? You are so smart are you going to apply a dye to lungs so a patient will die. THINK.
Trump never said UV treatment was available. You are parroting propaganda.
Oh please. Watch the video and the threads what this idiot has said.
They are in total denial of reality.

There is nothing in the press conference or the video of the press conference to suggest that. BTW they were not 'assertions' they were questions about what his medical team told him. WTF is wrong with some of you?
We are wondering the same about you? Why are you lying? He clearly said injections into the body when you said he didn't say that. What is wrong with you?

Read it for yourself. President Trump said it. No use denying it.

Hell NO you moron... THE TOPIC at the news conference was ALWAYS about the news of UV being effective on Covid.. The REST of all this derangement is MADE UP fantasy shit from a bunch of bat shit crazy people...
The topic of the press conference was all over the place. President Trump went from UV to light, to disinfectants, all used inside the body to go after the coronavirus.

The only thing President Trump missed was researching "fantastic voyage" to go inside the body.

Hey earth to deranged --- I REPEAT -- UV IS a disinfectant.. You hear hoofbeats coming and imagine that are zebras... That's useful for fantasies... I live in the real world...

Are you not capable of critical thinking? Anyone who understands plain English heard Trump suggesting to inject disinfectants into the body. I posted a video of him saying exactly that. They are his words. What is your counter defense?

He won't be back because he got caught lying.

Hey earth to deranged --- I REPEAT -- UV IS a disinfectant.. You hear hoofbeats coming and imagine that are zebras... That's useful for fantasies... I live in the real world...

So is a 2000 degree blow-torch. Both are incompatible with human flesh.

He won't be back because he got caught lying.
Please post the exact lines where Trump said as you claim, otherwise you are a liar.

Are you not capable of critical thinking? Anyone who understands plain English heard Trump suggesting to inject disinfectants into the body. I posted a video of him saying exactly that. They are his words. What is your counter defense?
I've been posting the official white house transcript of what President Trump said, and they still deny it.

There is nothing you can show them that will break them from their Trump colored glasses.

Hell NO you moron... THE TOPIC at the news conference was ALWAYS about the news of UV being effective on Covid.. The REST of all this derangement is MADE UP fantasy shit from a bunch of bat shit crazy people...
The topic of the press conference was all over the place. President Trump went from UV to light, to disinfectants, all used inside the body to go after the coronavirus.

The only thing President Trump missed was researching "fantastic voyage" to go inside the body.

Bryan spent his time meticulously explaining their findings about how long the Virus lives on nonporous surfaces in different amounts of sunlight and humidity. When he talked about disinfectants, he was talking about how quickly bleach and alcohol kill the virus. THAT is what Trump was talking about when he asked about injecting disinfectants. Trump was not talking about UV at that point. It is absolutely clear in the REAL WORLD.

Forum List

Back