Google literally change the definition of fascism to attack conservatives

Goebbels was a Nazi. A rwnj. Not a Democrat.

No worries, you're more like a Christine Blasey Ford Democrat than a nazi propagandist... :)

View attachment 277991 ....... :poke:
And you're more like a sad clown than a normal person. What's yer point?

The original point was that Democrats use Goebbel's hate filled propaganda techniques and the second point was just to humorously mess with you.. but now, I'm just a "sad clown" apparently.. :popcorn:
Your first point is utterly ridiculous. Those techniques have been being applied ruthlessly by the conservative "media" for a couple of decades. You didn't think Rush and Hannity came up with that crap in their own didja?

The second point was responded to in kind.

Maybe someday you'll catch on .. :wink_2:
I'm not the one who's grasping.

No worries, you're more like a Christine Blasey Ford Democrat than a nazi propagandist... :)

View attachment 277991 ....... :poke:

The original point was that Democrats use Goebbel's hate filled propaganda techniques and the second point was just to humorously mess with you.. but now, I'm just a "sad clown" apparently.. :popcorn:
the whole world of respected journalists and law enforcement agree that the GOP is now insane and have their own planet of bulshit propaganda phony scandals and now political psychobabble.

right .. a whole world or respected TDS ho's, ultra-left, likely sexually undetermined, anti-American ..(etc. etc .. all bad stuff) and whiny parasites, the journalists that you respect ... :wink_2:

(and your rest ).. See right there .. Goebbel tactics via Franco.. :)
Lol, telling the truth isn't a "tactic" my friend.

We've already established that your not interested in truth.. Little Franco.. :itsok:.

Nope. They just don't agree with Trump. And fascists fucks like you want to punish them for it. Go find a third world country where you're kind of insanity is celebrated.
So you are saying they are bias? Why won’t they put out a warning to its viewers that they are promoting left Wing information not a fair balance? I’m ok if they do that

Nope. They just don't agree with Trump. And fascists fucks like you want to punish them for it. Go find a third world country where you're kind of insanity is celebrated.
So you are saying they are bias? Why won’t they put out a warning to its viewers that they are promoting left Wing information not a fair balance? I’m ok if they do that

I don't give one fuck what you are "ok" with. You're a miscreant.

I don't give one fuck what you are "ok" with. You're a miscreant.
Lol ok

the whole world of respected journalists and law enforcement agree that the GOP is now insane and have their own planet of bulshit propaganda phony scandals and now political psychobabble.

right .. a whole world or respected TDS ho's, ultra-left, likely sexually undetermined, anti-American ..(etc. etc .. all bad stuff) and whiny parasites, the journalists that you respect ... :wink_2:

We've already established that your not interested in truth.. Little Franco.. :itsok:.
so what happened to all those phony scandals about Hillary that would get her locked up, super duper? Just like all the other phony scandals you believe, all investigated and every rational person in the world at this point is telling you the GOP voter is incredibly misinformed with hateful divisive garbage..... And no there is no giant conspiracy of the deep State against you, you incredible brainwashed functional moron.

"You're", not "your".

And you and your ilk wouldn't recognize the truth if I wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

so what happened to all those phony scandals about Hillary that would get her locked up, super duper? Just like all the other phony scandals you believe, all investigated and every rational person in the world at this point is telling you the GOP voter is incredibly misinformed with hateful divisive garbage..... And no there is no giant conspiracy of the deep State against you, you incredible brainwashed functional moron.

A phony investigation by a corrupt Obama Administration let Hillary off the hook but your welcome to suck up to the corruption, no problem for me... Sheesh .. again with your Goebbel tactics... :lol:

A phony investigation by a corrupt Obama Administration let Hillary off the hook but your welcome to suck up to the corruption, no problem for me... Sheesh .. again with your Goebbel tactics... :lol:
also Republican Congressional investigations over and over. She would have to be nuts to try anything criminal the last 25 years. You people are so dumb and totally misinformed.

The big lie is the GOP and its propaganda machine. So many phony scandals no evidence no retractions -so many they had to have this deep state conspiracy. No evidence nothing y+people are so dumb.

"You're", not "your".

And you and your ilk wouldn't recognize the truth if I wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Your .. you're .. you are .. if it sounds okay I go with it ...

... and truth to a minnow swinging Democrat is still an undiscovered lie.. :)

"You're", not "your".

I was thinking more along the grouper line. Conservatives don't really notice subtleties.

"You're", not "your".

"and truth to a minnow swinging Democrat is still an undiscovered lie.."

it is rather sad that conservatives who believe every lie that trump utters (over 2000 since Obama left office.) still call democrats "liars"....

"You're", not "your".

it is rather sad that conservatives who believe every lie that trump utters (over 2000 since Obama left office.) still call democrats "liars"....

That's why we need a bigger fish.

The big lie is the GOP and its propaganda machine. So many phony scandals no evidence no retractions -so many they had to have this deep state conspiracy. No evidence nothing y+people are so dumb.

Seriously, after 3 straight years of TDS empty rabbit holes you're going with that Franco. Fudd..

25m66c.jpg

Seriously, after 3 straight years of TDS empty rabbit holes you're going with that Franco. Fudd..

View attachment 278203

keep drinking the koolaid, bozo

"You're", not "your".

If we added up all the lies about Russian collusion, etc. via desperate Democrats .. Trump ends up a righteous choir boy in comparison..

Shame.. Shame and a belated welcome to the USMB anynameyouwish.

View attachment 278203

keep drinking the koolaid, bozo

Sheesh .. that was a lousy insult, try to be more creative.. Little Elmo...

Forum List

Back