GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

How dare they expect women to look at their babies before they are murdered. Cruel even.

Democrats want women to be whores, and like pimps eveywhere, those sluts can keep getting abortions.

This bill will require many women in Virginia to undergo vaginal penetration with an ultrasound probe against their consent in order to exercise their constitutional right to an abortion, even for nonsurgical, noninvasive, pharmaceutical abortions. This kind of government intrusion shocks the conscience and demonstrates the disturbing lengths Republican legislators will go to prevent women from controlling their own reproductive destiny.

I offered an amendment that would have protected women from the unwanted vaginal penetration required by this bill. House Republicans rejected that amendment. The next time Virginia Republicans speak the words ‘government intrusion’ I hope voters will remember this vote and hold them accountable for their hypocrisy.

---- Del. David Elgin

are you bringing your blow-up doll down Chris?......

This bill will require many women in Virginia to undergo vaginal penetration with an ultrasound probe against their consent in order to exercise their constitutional right to an abortion, even for nonsurgical, noninvasive, pharmaceutical abortions. This kind of government intrusion shocks the conscience and demonstrates the disturbing lengths Republican legislators will go to prevent women from controlling their own reproductive destiny.

I offered an amendment that would have protected women from the unwanted vaginal penetration required by this bill. House Republicans rejected that amendment. The next time Virginia Republicans speak the words ‘government intrusion’ I hope voters will remember this vote and hold them accountable for their hypocrisy.

---- Del. David Elgin

are you bringing your blow-up doll down Chris?......

He has to battle Bud Bundy for the rights to them first...

A forced invasive vaginal probe is "blown out of proportion?"

Bullshit.

We are going to hammer the Republcans on this one.

Of course you are.

Explain to me how you are going to argue against the procedure when it is required for the abortion pill? Non surgical abortions require this.

Do you want an abortionist to now go in blind? Are you that crazy?

Because if you want the transvaginal ultrasound banned, how are abortionists going to be able to properly designate which procedure to apply to the patient?

That's the Republican line. Pretending something like this "necessary".

Right wingers scream I make this stuff up. Stuff like this wouldn't even enter my mind. Why they get mad at me for spelling out their policies is a mystery.

once again Dean.....its not your link....its what YOU say that brings on the Dean bashing.....if you dont understand that,i will get Mr. Shamen to draw you a picture.....

Of course you are.

Explain to me how you are going to argue against the procedure when it is required for the abortion pill? Non surgical abortions require this.

Because if you want the transvaginal ultrasound banned, how are abortionists going to be able to properly designate which procedure to apply to the patient?

Right wingers scream I make this stuff up. Stuff like this wouldn't even enter my mind. Why they get mad at me for spelling out their policies is a mystery.

once again Dean.....its not your link....its what YOU say that brings on the Dean bashing.....if you dont understand that,i will get Mr. Shamen to draw you a picture.....
Now getting CrayonBoy to school deany would be interesting since BOTH are rabid dumbfucks.

Blind leading the stupid or visa-versa...:lol:

Of course you are.

Don't make the claim if you can't give an example.

And the ultrasound legislation would constitute an unprecedented government mandate to insert vaginal ultrasonic probes into women as part of a state-ordered effort to dissuade them from terminating pregnancies, legislative opponents noted.
Are they fucking serious? This is rape.

If the cons here aren't against this then I will never believe another thing they say when they whine about big government.

How does any doctor perform an abortion without being at least a tiny eensey weensey little bit invasive? Is there a teleporter involved? It appears that maybe the invasive component can't be the primary objection under the circumstances.

That said, I am not at all sure WHY a legislature thinks it has to mandate the use of an internal ultrasound as part of that (or any other) medical procedure, however. I mean, maybe their medical expertise is just more complete than the doctors' expertise? I hate to agree with Ravi as a matter of general principle. But even she can occasionally make a fair point.

(But, even so, Ravi, please. You can drop the pretext. No matter what position conservatives take on this -- or almost any other issue -- you don't "believe" conservatives anyway. On that topic, your mind is not just closed. It's rusted shut.)
I must admit that I'm pleasantly surprised that you agree with me.

Who would have ever thought that Statists would invade a woman's vagina to obfuscate a First Amendment issue like deany has?

Deany? You must be so proud...

I know alot of women here that would slap you upside the head for being so fucking stupid and personal

Many people have said that the probe isn't required or needed. Piling on more procedures means piling on more bills, making the abortion even more expensive.

It's nothing more than another way for the GOP to get people to do what they want.

Again,its personal responsibility,if people cannot have relations without being irresponsible,or incurring a redistribution on taxpayers,keep your fuckin legs closed.

Says the enlightened representative from the right.

How is the conservative mantra of ‘personal responsibility’ consistent with their desire to further empower the state and allow it to violate one’s right to privacy?

Even Planned Parenthood uses transvaginal ultrasounds.

With the consent of the patient, in a private venue. Not at the dictate of the state against her will.

And the ultrasound legislation would constitute an unprecedented government mandate to insert vaginal ultrasonic probes into women as part of a state-ordered effort to dissuade them from terminating pregnancies, legislative opponents noted.

If the cons here aren't against this then I will never believe another thing they say when they whine about big government.

How does any doctor perform an abortion without being at least a tiny eensey weensey little bit invasive? Is there a teleporter involved? It appears that maybe the invasive component can't be the primary objection under the circumstances.

That said, I am not at all sure WHY a legislature thinks it has to mandate the use of an internal ultrasound as part of that (or any other) medical procedure, however. I mean, maybe their medical expertise is just more complete than the doctors' expertise? I hate to agree with Ravi as a matter of general principle. But even she can occasionally make a fair point.

(But, even so, Ravi, please. You can drop the pretext. No matter what position conservatives take on this -- or almost any other issue -- you don't "believe" conservatives anyway. On that topic, your mind is not just closed. It's rusted shut.)

I mean, maybe their medical expertise is just more complete than the doctors' expertise?

Right winger "expertise" is always "better". Better than scientists. Better than "engineers". Better than "historians". Because the right wing doesn't need pesky facts or unreliable data. They have "gut feelings" and can "talk to Gawd".

I mean, maybe their medical expertise is just more complete than the doctors' expertise?

Right winger "expertise" is always "better". Better than scientists. Better than "engineers". Better than "historians". Because the right wing doesn't need pesky facts or unreliable data. They have "gut feelings" and can "talk to Gawd".

If they can talk to God, then why do they keep acting in ways that He would find abhorrent?

Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the LORD hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Proverbs 6:16-19 NIV - There are six things the LORD hates, - Bible Gateway

If they can talk to God, then why do they keep acting in ways that He would find abhorrent?

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

They don't believe they do. They make it up as they go along and rewrite history when they are finished.

17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,

They don't believe they do. They make it up as they go along and rewrite history when they are finished.

But, you can't "rewrite" the Bible.

But, you can't "rewrite" the Bible.

No, but you can ignore the parts you don't like. Many Republicans do it all the time. They do the same with the constitution.

Forum List

Back