GOP Candidate Caught Masturbating Near Preschool

The sad thing is the POS OP troll made the focus of the thread the fact that this disgusting Pedophile is a REPUBLICAN candidate.

The important thing is that this perv was caught, will NOT be going into public office , and will hopefully go to jail.

I find it ironic that this double-standard partisan asshole is the same guy who defended Bill Clinton for sticking cigars up inside a young intern in the oval office and declared having a nasty affair inside the PEOPLE'S HOUSE was not wrong and didn't really matter ... not even knowing about his previous rapes, sexual harassments, and sexual assaults, which the OP minimized and defended Clinton over. Then, of course, Slick Willy was exposed as a child-f*ing Pedophile who flew Pedo-Air and Visited Pedo-Island to screw under-aged kids. 'Nothing to see here' with much demial and defending...

And of course when he rushes to post the thread about the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE you hardly ever (never) hear him say an ill word about our current President who showered with his daughter, grabbed a woman - his aide - by her pu$$y, and gropes and sniffs little girls every chance he gets.

No, nothing to see here - look over there at the GOP perv masturbating.

Wasn't this 1st reported by Democrat apologist and fake news media CNN's Jeffrey Tubin, as he masturbated live on the air? No? My bad - disregard.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I love the faux outrage of the left depending on the political party

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.
CMN thinks it's funny that a perverted man showers with his daughter

Wow.

You sunk to a new low in your posts. I used to learn from your posts. Not always agree with them, but learn to understand an opposing side.

What the heck happened to you?
What's your actual complaint?

Let's talk about it.

And a democratic sitting president stuck a cigar in the vagina of an intern. And Anthony Weiner was a sexter.
Who the hell cares?
Its the person...not their party.
They should all rot in hell for all the fuck I care.

But you? I thought better of you. I guess I was wrong. I never thought you would stoop this low to show how bad the GOP is.
Were there not umpteen threads and posts demonizing Weiner when that happened?

What was your stance then?

What low did I stoop to exactly? Please expound.

The party has fully shit-canned its always-tenuous claim to morality, so this is essentially jaywalking to many of them.
In this case “the party” being one low level republican candidate with latent liberal democrat tendencies

Arrest and charge him first! Regardless of political leanings, I will not shame anyone who is the target of BASELESS accusations.

I question the source - my hometown Washington Post. Sadly, they are a proven water carrier for the Democrat Party and it shows in their inconsistencies on the core components of Journalism. Namely, the Post should not sit on stories or diminish stories when sexual accusations are hurled at Democrats.

Arrest and charge him first! Regardless of political leanings, I will not shame anyone who is the target of BASELESS accusations.

I question the source - my hometown Washington Post. Sadly, they are a proven water carrier for the Democrat Party and it shows in their inconsistencies on the core components of Journalism. Namely, the Post should not sit on stories or diminish stories when sexual accusations are hurled at Democrats.
Ahhh, it's now the source is the problem. Right?

Forum List

Back