GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

TimMurray.jpg

Rdean​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oklahoma congressional candidate claims incumbent is dead, portrayed by body double - NY Daily News

A congressional candidate in Oklahoma who was pasted by the incumbent in Tuesday’s Republican primary election will contest the one-sided results because he claims the winner is dead and is now being portrayed by a lookalike.

Longtime Rep. Frank Lucas (R-Yukon) is, in fact, very much alive, despite the bizarre claims of candidate Timothy Ray Murray, who garnered just 5% of ballots cast Tuesday.

Lucas cruised in the contest, receiving 82% of the vote.

This is brilliant Repub who says he won only 5% of the vote because the DEAD incumbent used a body double

lucas28n-3-web.jpg

This is the incumbent who SAYS he's alive but we all know we can't trust the word of a Republican concerning his dead/alive status.

lucas28n-1-web.jpg

Only time will tell who is telling the truth ...

Is it the incumbent who says he's alive and well?
Or, will it be the nutter who says the incumbent is really just a body double?

Gotta love dem pubs.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

What a cliffhanger for the challenger.

Yep, he must be on the edge of his seat over this.

Next, he'll demand a recount.

you see how they make out all the Gop to be nuts folks

For some reason they couldn't fit in the title this was a STATE Republican running for office in one district of that state

We have no idea who this guy is unless you live in THAT STATE, so I can tell you now I won't be voting for him...he's to weird, out there...
oh what ever

Last edited:
you see how they make out all the Gop to be nuts folks

For some reason they couldn't fit in the title this was a STATE Republican running for office in one district of that state

We have no idea who this guy is unless you live in THAT STATE, so I can tell you now I won't be voting for him...he's to weird, out there...
oh what ever

No, Stephanie, he was running for OK-O3, which is for a seat in the UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

Nice try!

"Let's roll!"

:rofl:

Last edited:
(humor alert)

...in other news, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Tea-Batshit Crazy, MN) said on FOX news that she is sure that President Obama was behind the plot to allow US GOP politicians to be executed on a 'white stage' in the Ukraine and then be replaced by aliens from his mothership in space, the same ship that transported him back in space and time to Mars in 1980. She further said that this is the real reason why his India trip in 2010 or 2011 costed $500 million per day: to conceal the costs for the "switch a GOPer out" operation that was held in the Ukraine, because, ah, "the Ukraine is in India or something and Obama is leading from behind". Bachmann said she is putting forth a bill to forbid the President from engaging in any more body snatching without express approval from the House GOP. She called hon. Ambassador Timothy Murray a 'great American hero, a bulwark of the Conservative movement, a soldier for Christ'. In unrelated news, Marcus Bachmann became sole stockholder of the popular websites "M4M" and "rentboy"...

(/humor alert)

Last edited:
I work in an elections office and I really enjoy Candidate Filing season...and not just because I get a chance to meet the "heavy hitters" of my county, but because I get to meet all the kooks with some extra cash and too much time on their hands. :lol:

My God, this fool got 5% of the votes. Does he think he's going to win? My guess, he's nuts.

The nutty birther in our county (in California) got 15%. Just proved to me how many people don't pay the slightest bit of fucking attention to who they are voting for, they just say "his name sounds cool" or "he was a veteran".

Sheesh

(humor alert)

...in other news, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Tea-Batshit Crazy, MN) said on FOX news that she is sure that President Obama was behind the plot to allow US GOP politicians to be executed on a 'white stage' in the Ukraine and then be replaced by aliens from his mothership in space, the same ship that transported him back in space and time to Mars in 1980. She further said that this is the real reason why his India trip in 2010 or 2011 costed $500 million per day: to conceal the costs for the "switch a GOPer out" operation that was held in the Ukraine, because, ah, "the Ukraine is in India or something and Obama is leading from behind". Bachmann said she is putting forth a bill to forbid the President from engaging in any more body snatching without express approval from the House GOP. She called hon. Ambassador Timothy Murray a 'great American hero, a bulwark of the Conservative movement, a soldier for Christ'. In unrelated news, Marcus Bachmann became sole stockholder of the popular websites "M4M" and "rentboy"...

(/humor alert)

the problem is, that is only slightly crazier than the stuff she normally says.

Forum List

Back