GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

Obviously not because he’s a innocent democrat and the weak republicans don’t have the balls to get the house back because have y’all seen how they care. I think we have some republicans left over from the lazy Ryan house and I’m sorry but if they are running again just vote 3rd party if you can

You suck at thinking for yourself.
Are you going to continue to inaccurately try to speak for me and do your best impersonation of Cleo, the renowned Psychic, or are you ever going to produce the 1st shred of evidence to support the lies you and the Democrats are spinning / spewing?

View attachment 304245
'Colfax_m sees all, knows all - Call me!
* $10 for the 1st minute, $9.99 after)

:p

You know I can read what you write, don’t you?

It’s garbage. You just write garbage

No, I'm listening to what the guy directly involved had to say. Too many indicators that he is telling the truth and the Democrats were lying.
No you're not.

Sure I am. Want to see the Shokin interview? I bet you never seen it before. I have it right here if you're interested. Just ask and I'll post it.
Doesn’t he claim that Biden poisoned him?

Shokin has some credibility problems.

Biden has credibility problems as well. Shokin was corrupt, the person that replaced him was corrupt, Burisma was and is corrupt, the President at the time was corrupt, but the only problem the commies had was with Shokin, not his predecessor, not Burisma, not the President, just Shokin.

Oh, but Biden hates corruption. That's why he only had Shokin fired. If Biden was so hell bent on getting rid of corruption, why didn't he tell his son to stay out of his business; stay out of Ukraine, and go chase ambulances or something? Then when he was exposed, he lied to the American public stating he didn't know his son was working for Burisma. Then a picture surfaced of him, a Burisma official, and Hunter on a golf course together. But you have the nerve to say Shokin has credibility problems???

this is a load of unrelated nonsense.

Biden couldn’t replace the president, obviously. They had to work with him. Biden didn’t choose the successor either and when they did appoint him, they weren’t sure he was corrupt. They had to give him a chance like the gave Shokin a chance. Turns out Shokin was wasting US taxpayer dollars and time so the US felt compelled to respond rather than flush more tax dollars down the toilet.

Oh and that photo with a Burisma official is Devon Archer, Hunter’s long time business partner and friend. It’s silly to try to recharacterize it.

The "Ukraine gas exec" pictured in the meme, Devon Archer, is an American businessman who sat on the board of Ukrainian-based private oil gas company, Burisma Holdings Ltd, alongside Hunter Biden. Archer joined the firm shortly before Biden, his long-term business partner, Vox reported.

Archer and the younger Biden were managing partners at Rosemont Seneca Partners. Archer was also co-founder of private-equity firm Rosemont Capital with Christopher Heinz, his college roommate at Yale University. He had served as senior adviser to Heinz's stepfather, Democratic Senator John Kerry Kerry, during his 2004 presidential bid.

Who is Devon Archer? 'Ukraine gas exec' in Donald Trump's Nickelback 'Look at this Photograph' Meme

Name them genius.
W'smatter, snowflake? Can't do your own research? I won't do all of it for you, but I will start you off. The guy on the far left is Devon Archer.

upload_2020-2-3_11-4-23.jpeg

Here's the kicker.....try to find the (already demonstrated) connection between Hunter, Archer, and Burisma. If you know how to use Google you can figure this out......it will take actual effort, though....and snowflakes hate work, preferring to stay ignorant and just parrot their masters' talking points.

No you're not.

Sure I am. Want to see the Shokin interview? I bet you never seen it before. I have it right here if you're interested. Just ask and I'll post it.
Doesn’t he claim that Biden poisoned him?

Shokin has some credibility problems.

Biden has credibility problems as well. Shokin was corrupt, the person that replaced him was corrupt, Burisma was and is corrupt, the President at the time was corrupt, but the only problem the commies had was with Shokin, not his predecessor, not Burisma, not the President, just Shokin.

Oh, but Biden hates corruption. That's why he only had Shokin fired. If Biden was so hell bent on getting rid of corruption, why didn't he tell his son to stay out of his business; stay out of Ukraine, and go chase ambulances or something? Then when he was exposed, he lied to the American public stating he didn't know his son was working for Burisma. Then a picture surfaced of him, a Burisma official, and Hunter on a golf course together. But you have the nerve to say Shokin has credibility problems???

this is a load of unrelated nonsense.

Biden couldn’t replace the president, obviously. They had to work with him. Biden didn’t choose the successor either and when they did appoint him, they weren’t sure he was corrupt. They had to give him a chance like the gave Shokin a chance. Turns out Shokin was wasting US taxpayer dollars and time so the US felt compelled to respond rather than flush more tax dollars down the toilet.

Oh and that photo with a Burisma official is Devon Archer, Hunter’s long time business partner and friend. It’s silly to try to recharacterize it.

The "Ukraine gas exec" pictured in the meme, Devon Archer, is an American businessman who sat on the board of Ukrainian-based private oil gas company, Burisma Holdings Ltd, alongside Hunter Biden. Archer joined the firm shortly before Biden, his long-term business partner, Vox reported.

Archer and the younger Biden were managing partners at Rosemont Seneca Partners. Archer was also co-founder of private-equity firm Rosemont Capital with Christopher Heinz, his college roommate at Yale University. He had served as senior adviser to Heinz's stepfather, Democratic Senator John Kerry Kerry, during his 2004 presidential bid.

Who is Devon Archer? 'Ukraine gas exec' in Donald Trump's Nickelback 'Look at this Photograph' Meme

Labeling Devon Archer as a Burisma exec is both inaccurate and purposely misleading.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?
Over what?

Nothing provable....just like Trump.

The point being that we don't need to be talking about that now...or ever...really.

It's stupid.
Lol, even most of the senators admit the Democrats proved their case.

They just said they are ok with it.

Horseshit.

They agree he said it. They didn't say they agree with Adam Schitt's interpretation.

BIngo.

And that's exactly why witnesses aren't necessary. The disagreement here is in regards to the interpretation of the undisputed evidence.

And based upon that evidence, there is more than a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty. So he must be acquitted by Fair People on both sides of the aisle.
You have that backward. There is MORE than a reasonable doubt that Trump did nothing wrong and that the Democrats abused their role.

No facts at all in that post. Why did you bother?
What was in my post has been proven and supported - with links - by NUMEROUS board members over and over in this thread and others. Why did YOU even bother? Probably trying to convince yourself and encourage other snowflakes.

:p
No it hasn't.

There was no truth, no facts in your post.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The real problem the libs have with President Trump has nothing to do with the Fake Articles of Impeachment.

They just don't like Trump's policies of Peace and Prosperity, but are afraid to attack them directly, so they invented some bullshit

Nope. You are taking a couple of things that happened and using Vladimir Putin's interpretation of them. There is no evidence of anything other than national policy supported by the international community. No personal gain for Biden.

All the evidence is there, all you have to do is open your eyes.

Sadly, you will not.

Uh-huh, his son banking $50-80k a month for doing next to nothing isn’t a personal gain for the Biden family.

You’re delusional.

Joe Biden didn’t do anything as VP to get Hunter his position. If Burisma wants to pay him $80k a month, that’s their decision. It’s not your money so stop whining.

First of all, you don't know that. Secondly, it's less about Hunter than it is how it relates to the Obama administration and what Burisma got in return. So far, we know that it's very possible Joe stopped Shokin from throughly investigating Burisma.

Using your logic, Shokin probably was a Unicorn who was working to get the Tooth Fairy as the new leader of Ukraine. Or maybe, Shokin was vending Hotdogs and Biden got a bad one and Shokin's Hotdog Trailer had to go. See, I can make crap up as well.

Obviously you're new to politics. People don't do favors for somebody or some people without getting anything in return. Burisma hiring a drug addict who's the son of a VP didn't do that out of the kindness of their heart. They wanted to buy protection, and they got it. They used his name to try and setup meetings with the State department, and we have the emails to prove that.
Lol, nope. How was hiring him a favor to Joe?

They wanted the name association. Companies do that all the time. Nothing illegal about it.

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Well, we've had retarded (Adam Schitt).

And now we are talking counter retarded (Iowa Senator).

I would hope this really would not be the case.

America is fucked as it is.

Do we want to finish her off that much faster ?
Joe Biden will likely no be impeached as long as the House is dominated by Democrats. And the Democrat leadership has already announced how they plan to go after President Trump even harder following the Super Bowl. And that threat may start tomorrow because Nancy Pelosi likes beating up on President Trump more than she likes to legislate. And it's starting to sink in to me about how much the Democrat Party hates not pulling strings on everything. They were counting on all those billions of dollars in Joe Biden kickbacks since Trump went into office, and they're so blinded by lust for cheating other countries out of the money they voted on them for it appears to me they voted in too much money with the wink wink they get 2/3rds of it in kickbacks from their targeted corrupt government. They're so focused on picking somebody's pocket, they remind me of Chas. Dickens' quote "You have to pick a pocket or two."

That isn't what we should be concerned about.

Biden should not have to be threatened with this up front of collection of evidence. We know there is some...but no where near enough to show an impeachable offence.

This country just put up with Adam Schitt and Nancy Pisslosi. The GOP does not need to conjure up a counter facade.

The point is, there's no conjuring or conjecture about anything because it's all factual, clear evidence. It doesn't get much stronger as far as evidence than a public taped confession. Just call the trial, play the tape, then lock the asshole up.

Uh-huh, his son banking $50-80k a month for doing next to nothing isn’t a personal gain for the Biden family.

You’re delusional.

Joe Biden didn’t do anything as VP to get Hunter his position. If Burisma wants to pay him $80k a month, that’s their decision. It’s not your money so stop whining.

First of all, you don't know that. Secondly, it's less about Hunter than it is how it relates to the Obama administration and what Burisma got in return. So far, we know that it's very possible Joe stopped Shokin from throughly investigating Burisma.

Using your logic, Shokin probably was a Unicorn who was working to get the Tooth Fairy as the new leader of Ukraine. Or maybe, Shokin was vending Hotdogs and Biden got a bad one and Shokin's Hotdog Trailer had to go. See, I can make crap up as well.

Obviously you're new to politics. People don't do favors for somebody or some people without getting anything in return. Burisma hiring a drug addict who's the son of a VP didn't do that out of the kindness of their heart. They wanted to buy protection, and they got it. They used his name to try and setup meetings with the State department, and we have the emails to prove that.

They wanted the name association. Companies do that all the time. Nothing illegal about it.

That's your assumption. Let's hear it from the horse's mouth.

Name them genius.
W'smatter, snowflake? Can't do your own research? I won't do all of it for you, but I will start you off. The guy on the far left is Devon Archer.

View attachment 304246

Here's the kicker.....try to find the (already demonstrated) connection between Hunter, Archer, and Burisma. If you know how to use Google you can figure this out......it will take actual effort, though....and snowflakes hate work, preferring to stay ignorant and just parrot their masters' talking points.
Archer is Hunter’s long term friend and business partner. It’s not weird they would be golfing together.

Who is the 4th person? You said it was Hunter and two board members. You don’t know, do you.

That's your assumption. Let's hear it from the horse's mouth.
The assumption is innocence.

Forum List

Back