GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

Santorum - "The only one that profits from attacks on the candidates is Hillary Clinton."

Pataki would have fired Kim Davis, she cannot pick and choose what laws to follow. Graham Agrees with Pataki. Santorum praises Kim Davis. That's bad. Jyndal agrees.

Is anyone watching the commercials...pretty tricky one with Ted Cruz ..Go to VoterPoll2016 call and make your vote.
Cruz looks really good , Trump and Bush look awful..
.Haa Haaa who falls for that shit.
Paid for by Keep the promise 111 pac...Cruz's pac.:eusa_doh:

Pataki would have fired Kim Davis, she cannot pick and choose what laws to follow. Graham Agrees with Pataki. Santorum praises Kim Davis. That's bad. Jyndal agrees.
Second tier is going to get messy. They ALL know they are close to done.
You could be very right, DF.
They SHOULD have read his book. He has them fighting like stock holders and they will ALL look bad. Look for him to come in calm and rested.

This is how a debate should be. The candidates get to answer several questions and answer each other if they are mentioned in the original answer. I am afraid that 11 candidates are too many for a debate. They are going to be like tigers fighting for a chance to talk and we aren't going to get a good idea of their policies.

We spend 600 billion per year and yet we have a weak military? Something is fucked up and I want to know where all this money is going.

We're spending more on our military then pre-9-11. We shouldn't be starving to build a respectable military. Fraud and crock all over.

This is how a debate should be. The candidates get to answer several questions and answer each other if they are mentioned in the original answer. I am afraid that 11 candidates are too many for a debate. They are going to be like tigers fighting for a chance to talk and we aren't going to get a good idea of their policies.
That's okay it's only number 2 so its the culling and castration season.

Forum List

Back