🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP establishment doesn't seem to comprehend

“WE THE PEOPLE”

You’re not ‘we the people.’

You’re a minority of ignorant rightwing bigots and racists – but very dangerous nonetheless, particularly with regard to your support of Trump.

Is that your response to everything, to call people bigots and racists? Christ almighty your a dimwit. What is racist about Trump?

Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
LOL

One of the examples is a black supremacist group suing him....

Huffington Post is nothing more than an anti-white hate site that Democrat Neanderthals can jack off to.
Only a redneck ignorant slapdick would say that.
Got a link or stfu .
Or did you mean this group?

Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks

“WE THE PEOPLE”

You’re a minority of ignorant rightwing bigots and racists – but very dangerous nonetheless, particularly with regard to your support of Trump.

Is that your response to everything, to call people bigots and racists? Christ almighty your a dimwit. What is racist about Trump?

LOL

Huffington Post is nothing more than an anti-white hate site that Democrat Neanderthals can jack off to.
Got a link or stfu .

That wasn't the one I was referring to moron.

“WE THE PEOPLE”

LOL

Got a link or stfu .

There are no others listed.
So you are either talking out your ass as usual or you can and will provide a link to bolster your bullshit.
If not you will still be talking out your ass.

LOL

Got a link or stfu .

So you are either talking out your ass as usual or you can and will provide a link to bolster your bullshit.
The link is right in the article....

Quit being a lying douche.

So some of us are more "we the people" than others?

Where have I heard that before?
You never have or will ever be some of that"us".

Apparently you're doubling down on stupid and despicable.
That's all you.

Hmmm, no, you're the one who is agreeing that some of us are more "we the people" than others. You obviously don't understand where that idea comes from.
That's also wrong .
We the people means all of the people , not some , not the majority or the ones with money or power but everybody.
You Briputz believe you and others like you are more entitled to the rights and protections in the constitution then anyone you believe to be inferior to yourself.
If ignorant, bigoted ,Crapspiracy theorists were everybody, you might be right.
But you aren't.
The constitution was written for Americans. Not Germans, not Chinese, Not even Mexicans, but Americans. If you aren't an American citizen you don't get American civil rights.

You never have or will ever be some of that"us".

That's all you.

Hmmm, no, you're the one who is agreeing that some of us are more "we the people" than others. You obviously don't understand where that idea comes from.
That's also wrong .
We the people means all of the people , not some , not the majority or the ones with money or power but everybody.
You Briputz believe you and others like you are more entitled to the rights and protections in the constitution then anyone you believe to be inferior to yourself.
But you aren't.
The constitution was written for Americans. Not Germans, not Chinese, Not even Mexicans, but Americans. If you aren't an American citizen you don't get American civil rights.
Epic fail the constitution was written for everyone in America regardless of status or citizenship.
Susan Collins spreads central myth about the Constitution

LOL

Got a link or stfu .

So the central park 5 is a black supremacist group?
Donald Trump and the Central Park Five - The New Yorker.

I knew you were ignorant but fuck!

That's all you.

That's also wrong .
But you aren't.
Epic fail the constitution was written for everyone in America regardless of status or citizenship.
Susan Collins spreads central myth about the Constitution
Dude quote where in that link it says that. Or anywhere else for that matter. Think I was so stupid as to not click on the link.

It is the American Bill of Rights, and the American Constitution. It does not apply to every fucking person on the planet.

LOL

Got a link or stfu .

So the central park 5 is a black supremacist group?
Donald Trump and the Central Park Five - The New Yorker.

I knew you were ignorant but fuck!
Again quote the pertinent lines. Don't expect people to read your entire link to find it isn't relevant.

Ohhhh no not the Robert Byrd was almost a Klan member ploy! Again.
An conservotard that won't except the fact that it's his party that enables all the racist nut job slapdicks to flourish.

I know. It is so tough to face those pesky facts.

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

Robert Byrd (From Wiki)
Senator Robert Byrd was a Kleagle, a Klan recruiter, in his 20s and 30s.
Democrat United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.

Despite being the only Senator to vote against both African American U.S. Supreme Court nominees (liberal Thurgood Marshall and conservative Clarence Thomas) and filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 108th Congress. However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase "white *******" on a national television broadcast.

You want to get back to reality now? Byrd given a pass because he's a Democrat. Pure and simple.

Rube.

View attachment 76553

^Gee, do ya think this might be photoshopped?

View attachment 76554

^Same head?

Dope posted both an obviously altered photo and the proof. :laugh:

Dave don't care. LOL
I

Nope Dave don't care because it isn't the picture that is important but the history. You choose to argue the picture and ignore the reality of the history.

Seems like if someone throws a little comedy in to make a point then some lib will point out that the comedy isn't reality while sliding right past the reality.

I think that is the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently you thought the pictures were important in two different posts. You just never realized that posting them ruins the credibility of the point you were making.

Actually I knew the KKK one is photoshopped as it is in color and too modern to be an accurate representation of the way he looked at the proper age.

But like I said, libs don't have a sense of humor when you make fun of one of their Devils.

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

Robert Byrd (From Wiki)
Democrat United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.

Despite being the only Senator to vote against both African American U.S. Supreme Court nominees (liberal Thurgood Marshall and conservative Clarence Thomas) and filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 108th Congress. However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase "white *******" on a national television broadcast.

You want to get back to reality now? Byrd given a pass because he's a Democrat. Pure and simple.

Rube.

View attachment 76553

View attachment 76554

^Same head?

Dave don't care. LOL
I

Nope Dave don't care because it isn't the picture that is important but the history. You choose to argue the picture and ignore the reality of the history.

Seems like if someone throws a little comedy in to make a point then some lib will point out that the comedy isn't reality while sliding right past the reality.

I think that is the point.

Apparently you thought the pictures were important in two different posts. You just never realized that posting them ruins the credibility of the point you were making.
There was no credibility in his posts, pics or no pics.

Except for everything being true and accurate except for the photoshopped representation of his historical actions of course.

If they allow this neo cohen zionist clown Kristol to get a candidate into the race and it costs Trum the election then WE THE PEOPLE will never vote GOP again and will do EVERYTHING in our power to destroy what's left of the GOP.

Judging by the little storm front flag thingy in your avi and by some of your posts, other then message board blather the GOP shouldn't be to worried.

If they allow this neo cohen zionist clown Kristol to get a candidate into the race and it costs Trum the election then WE THE PEOPLE will never vote GOP again and will do EVERYTHING in our power to destroy what's left of the GOP.

Judging by the little storm front flag thingy in your avi and by some of your posts, other then message board blather the GOP shouldn't be to worried.
1. There is nothing "stormfront flag thingy" about my avatar
2.I vote EVERY SINGLE ELECTION,I donate to candidates VERY SINGLE ELECTION my vote does matter
3.I won't be the only one NOT voting GOP if they allow this crap. All these people Trump has brought BACK to the GOP will just stay home or vote for a 3rd party again.

2.I vote EVERY SINGLE ELECTION,I donate to candidates VERY SINGLE ELECTION my vote does matter
3.I won't be the only one NOT voting GOP if they allow this crap. All these people Trump has brought BACK to the GOP will just stay home or vote for a 3rd party again.

They will stay home because of Trump. Trump hasn't brought people to the party, Matter of fact, Trump will likely be the catalyst for a new party. And sorry, unless your donations are up into the hundreds of thousands, your vote only matters to you, and those who think like you, not Joe public.

They will stay home because of Trump. Trump hasn't brought people to the party, Matter of fact, Trump will likely be the catalyst for a new party. And sorry, unless your donations are up into the hundreds of thousands, your vote only matters to you, and those who think like you, not Joe public.
That's why Trump has set a new record for votes in the primary season with FIVE states to go including California. He HAS brought new people into the party and brought out NEW people to vote for him. MAYBE they were registered but didn't vote maybe they didn't have a candidate and if Trump splits the GOP then GOOD! Its about damn time the working class in this country have a party and candidate for US.

Ya ok. Whatever. You just keep showing how screwed up you are. Nobody goes no Howard Stern for a serious discussion. It is all about sex and humor. He's a shock jock. Again....Grow the Fuck Up, Asshat.
Get a sense of humor.
I do I laugh at you trumpsters constantly.

If you could only see how ridiculous you look. Just because you refuse to open your eyes and see for yourself doesn't mean that it not the best slapstick ever.

The right is the party of old white people while looking at your own two candidates, one of whom was mentored by Senator Byrd.

Cck4_z_UkAIODen.jpg

Obama eulogizes Sen. Robert Byrd under West Virginia skies

Obama and the Democrats loved their KKK members...forgive because he's a Democrat?
An conservotard that won't except the fact that it's his party that enables all the racist nut job slapdicks to flourish.

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

Robert Byrd (From Wiki)

Rube.

View attachment 76553

View attachment 76554

^Same head?

Here is the original and the layered version proving the photo was photoshopped.

The original
479px-robert_byrd_official_portrait.jpg

Layered
eLTWmv.png

Final photoshopped image
klan-members-in-us-politics.jpg

Funny how the Right ALWAYS call their LYING "comedy."

The Reality is Byrd quit the KON$ervative Klan when he was 35 years old, so your photoshopped photo of a much older Byrd is not "comedy" but SLANDER.

9780736697972.jpg

I do I laugh at you trumpsters constantly.

If you could only see how ridiculous you look. Just because you refuse to open your eyes and see for yourself doesn't mean that it not the best slapstick ever.

The right is the party of old white people while looking at your own two candidates, one of whom was mentored by Senator Byrd.

Cck4_z_UkAIODen.jpg

Obama eulogizes Sen. Robert Byrd under West Virginia skies

Obama and the Democrats loved their KKK members...forgive because he's a Democrat?

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

Robert Byrd (From Wiki)

Rube.

View attachment 76553

View attachment 76554

^Same head?

Here is the original and the layered version proving the photo was photoshopped.

The original
479px-robert_byrd_official_portrait.jpg

Layered
eLTWmv.png

Final photoshopped image
klan-members-in-us-politics.jpg

Thanks for explaining how photoshop works. You are working really hard to remove the fun from it. No shit it is photoshopped. He was much younger when he was running around in his robes burning crosses and beating minorities up.

Big fucking deal. It's not like he never wore the fucking robes.

Forum List

Back