GOP experiments with economies. Now on to the Nation!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
12800376_1086029171490136_1683060127546981853_n.png

And on to the national economy to crash.....AGAIN!

I was wondering today if there was a successful repub state that doesn't have money coming out of the ground like oil? Seems like they always fail without some natural resource to prop them up.

I was wondering today if there was a successful repub state that doesn't have money coming out of the ground like oil? Seems like they always fail without some natural resource to prop them up.

They slam the federal goverment, but always have their hands out for federal money when disasters arise.

And then we have this one too------>Louisiana State Unemployment Rate and Total Unemployed | Department of Numbers

So what we have for Louisiana is the unemployment rate dropping, and for the other 2, the rates significantly LOWER than the national average.

Yep, sounds all bad to me, unless you don't want to work so you can collect a government check; which is possibly what you are complaining about!

When employment goes down, Republicans blame Obama, when it goes up, they take credit.

It doesn't work that way. If Obama takes the blame, then he also takes the credit.

When employment goes down, Republicans blame Obama, when it goes up, they take credit.

It doesn't work that way. If Obama takes the blame, then he also takes the credit.

Hey, I wasn't the one saying how bad it was there, it was your pal. As you can see, unemployment in 2 of the 3 is significantly LOWER than the national average. Hey, if you want to give credit to Obama, go ahead. He was the one blaming the Repubs for a disaster, so then can we conclude that if it is great there, Obama gets the credit? And if it is awful there, Obama gets the blame too?

Then you better talk to your friend, because if Obama gets the credit for the employment surge, he had better change the title of this thread-)

And yet, somehow USMB Republicans will deny the self evident. Some may point to Kasich. Who was able to balance his state's budget because of all the Obamacare money he got.

Kasich, Who Expanded Medicaid, Claims He 'Rejected Obamacare'

Ohio was the only one that came to mind for me, but they have some oil help. So I still wonder if any Repub state can survive without money coming out of the ground.

Hey, I wasn't the one saying how bad it was there, it was your pal. As you can see, unemployment in 2 of the 3 is significantly LOWER than the national average. Hey, if you want to give credit to Obama, go ahead. He was the one blaming the Repubs for a disaster, so then can we conclude that if it is great there, Obama gets the credit? And if it is awful there, Obama gets the blame too?

Then you better talk to your friend, because if Obama gets the credit for the employment surge, he had better change the title of this thread-)
You can't blame him for GOP obstructionism or for the damage they caused before he came into office. Unless you're a tard. Then it's OK.

The unemployment in Kansas reflects improvements we have seen nationally. Nimrod, I never said a word about the employment rates. The GOP is playing the bait and switch game in Kansas. Cut corporate and individual taxes and up sales taxes. So the single mother who is buying diapers for her baby is subsidizing the rich and corporation. THIS IS THE REPUBLICAN PLAN!

The unemployment in Kansas reflects improvements we have seen nationally. Nimrod, I never said a word about the employment rates. The GOP is playing the bait and switch game in Kansas. Cut corporate and individual taxes and up sales taxes. So the single mother who is buying diapers for her baby is subsidizing the rich and corporation. THIS IS THE REPUBLICAN PLAN!

I see, I see. Thought everyone was suppose to have skin in the game. But hey, you want to pay taxes for someone already getting money from our taxes, by all means, be my guest. We are not demanding YOU do it, but will allow you to if you would like to. On the other hand, you are DEMANDING we do it in your name.

Not in this lifetime pal, you guys are in for a rude awakening soon.

If one of your guys gets elected, I am moving my meager liquid assets offshore. Catch me if you can, and there is nothing you can do about!

By the way, for others wondering, you can set up a family trust in various places off shore, and Jimi and his pals will never see a taxing nickel of it!

I see, I see. Thought everyone was suppose to have skin in the game. But hey, you want to pay taxes for someone already getting money from our taxes, by all means, be my guest. We are not demanding YOU do it, but will allow you to if you would like to. On the other hand, you are DEMANDING we do it in your name.

Not in this lifetime pal, you guys are in for a rude awakening soon.

If one of your guys gets elected, I am moving my meager liquid assets offshore. Catch me if you can, and there is nothing you can do about!

By the way, for others wondering, you can set up a family trust in various places off shore, and Jimi and his pals will never see a taxing nickel of it!

Why would the Feds want your $132. 48? :banana:

Forum List

Back