GOP Fails!

I'm feeling guilty, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, I didn't get you anything for Hanukkah! :badgrin:

This is my new favorite thread!

But why did the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: bolt from his own thread??

Is it really as embarrassing for him as it seems? :badgrin:

Voter suppression efforts almost always blow up in the face of the suppressors. Just ask the guys who tried to make blacks pass a literacy test before being allowed to vote. Their efforts helped to get Obama elected all these years later.

Suppression efforts tend to make those who are being oppressed rise up.

How ironic that the "guy" who created poll taxes was a democrat.

That and your point is stretched beyond recognition.

And I guess this means you are saying that the only reason Obama won was because he is black. Tsk, Tsk.

The "voter suppression" canard is nothing more than another way to maintain the victimization mentality (and voting pattern) that is holding back so many members of our Black population.
How? That is just a blanket false statement son!!!!! You're a liar!!!!

Still no sign of the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: in his own forum

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is there any better concession???

maybe he left the forum to get some sleep!! What exatly is your issue? did he leave something open ended? You feel negged? What?

maybe he left the forum to get some sleep!! What exatly is your issue? did he leave something open ended? You feel negged? What?
Nope, it's not that. I even posted to him in another thread since. And if you don't know what the issue is, then you haven't read the thread. Especially the last couple of pages.

Or maybe I decided the smelly goat was too fucking stupid to engage and put his silly ass on Ignore. In fact that's exactly what happened. Boo hoo. Sucks to be him.

Still no sign of the forum jester in his own forum

Or maybe I decided the smelly goat was too fucking stupid to engage and put his silly ass on Ignore. In fact that's exactly what happened. Boo hoo. Sucks to be him.

Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

Umm, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, if you actually had me on ignore, you wouldn't have known jc was talking to me. You're so fuckin' retarded, you're actually funny.

And even ignoring me doesn't explain why you fled from your own thread. :lmao:

That's ok, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, it's clear the reason is because you made such an absolute ass of yourself by starting a thread about law which, unbeknownst to you, hasn't actually gone into effect yet.

Talk about self-ownage! :eek:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Umm, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, if you actually had me on ignore, you wouldn't have known jc was talking to me. You're so fuckin' retarded, you're actually funny.

That's ok, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, it's clear the reason is because you made such an absolute ass of yourself by starting a thread about law which, unbeknownst to you, hasn't actually gone into effect yet.

:dig:

:dig:
So? No opinion on the thread topic?

The OP claims Democrat charges that voter ID cards suppress the black vote were rendered false because black voters in North Carolina increased (forget population growth) in the last election due to a new law a voter ID card.

What say you?

Well? Any rightards have the balls to try and defend their fellow rightie's idiocy?

Once again ....

The OP claims Democrat charges that voter ID cards suppress the black vote were rendered false because black voters in North Carolina increased in the last election despite a new law requiring a voter ID card to vote.

Well? It appears that rabbit, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: is sooooo retarded, that not a single rightie can defend his moronic thread.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

What's the difference between whites that can get a voter id and blacks? Are you saying that blacks aren't capable of doing anything for themselves??? That would be racist of you.

Well? Any rightards have the balls to try and defend their fellow rightie's idiocy?

Once again ....

The OP claims Democrat charges that voter ID cards suppress the black vote were rendered false because black voters in North Carolina increased in the last election despite a new law requiring a voter ID card to vote.

Well? It appears that rabbit, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: is sooooo retarded, that not a single rightie can defend his moronic thread.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

So you're saying that blacks are somehow incapable of doing stuff for themselves? That is racist...Or don't you know that??

What's the difference between whites that can get a voter id and blacks? Are you saying that blacks aren't capable of doing anything for themselves??? That would be racist of you.
You're deviating from the thread. I don't blame you since the OP is pure idiocy, but still....

No, I didn't say that.

But in the interest of keeping this thread on topic...

The OP, however, claims that the passage of a voter ID law in North Carolina proves blacks will not be disenfranchised because voter turnout among blacks increased in the 2014 election despite the new voter ID law.

The OP is about the effect the law is having on black voter turnout at the polls.

Yes. The Left believes that blacks, who have no trouble getting drivers licenses or food stamps suddenly become like infant children when they need to get free IDs to vote.

Looks like I'm right, rabbit. :mm:

This is the most idiotic thread on USMB and you are the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: for starting it.

Everyone has more sense than you as no one will even touch this.

Forum List

Back