GOP Fails!

For those maintaining the GOP wanted voter ID requirements in order to suppress the black vote, the evidence is in: The GOP failed. Black voter turnout was higher in NC in a midterm after voter ID became law than before.
So I guess the GOP will need another strategy to suppress minority votes for Dems. Maybe pointing out they are worse off today than 6 years ago might be a starting point.
The Voter Suppression Myth Takes Another Hit - WSJ
You mean blacks despite what the left seemed to think were actually able to provide or get a photo I.D. in order to vote as many on the right said they could? So Republicans had more faith in black people than Democrats did on this issue shocking.

For those maintaining the GOP wanted voter ID requirements in order to suppress the black vote, the evidence is in: The GOP failed. Black voter turnout was higher in NC in a midterm after voter ID became law than before.
So I guess the GOP will need another strategy to suppress minority votes for Dems. Maybe pointing out they are worse off today than 6 years ago might be a starting point.
You mean blacks despite what the left seemed to think were actually able to provide or get a photo I.D. in order to vote as many on the right said they could? So Republicans had more faith in black people than Democrats did on this issue shocking.
Perhaps you can show how the North Carolina voter ID law in question demonstrates that?

Perhaps you can show how the North Carolina voter ID law in question demonstrates that?
Perhaps you can show how it doesn't after all it was you on the left claiming voter I.D. laws would keep blacks from voting yet that does not seem to be the case in N.C or any other state that has voter I.D.

Perhaps you can show how it doesn't after all it was you on the left claiming voter I.D. laws would keep blacks from voting yet that does not seem to be the case in N.C or any other state that has voter I.D.

The law hasn't taken effect yet which is why this thread premise has been a miserable failure.

Are you that painfully unaware what this thread is about? The OP claims a North Carolina law requiring voter ID proves black disenfranchisement due to voter ID's is false ... what say you about that?

Please note, even the OP has abandoned this idiocy. Something you may wish to consider before answering. :badgrin:

Bump to further humiliate rabbit, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:
You know, your insistence on haranguing him makes you look awfully petty, lol :D

I do find it interesting though. Rabbi - you were proven to be totally incorrect. It would be far better for you to simply admit you made a mistake. It does actually happen. The law is not in effect ergo the claims in the OP are not backed up with anything real.

You know, your insistence on haranguing him makes you look awfully petty, lol :D

I do find it interesting though. Rabbi - you were proven to be totally incorrect. It would be far better for you to simply admit you made a mistake. It does actually happen. The law is not in effect ergo the claims in the OP are not backed up with anything real.
No, I was not.
Part of the law disallowed same day registration. Justice sued claiming that would suppress minority voting. The Court sided with the state and that was in place for this election.
A law that Justice said would suppress minority votes ended up producing more minority turn out.
http://abc11.com/politics/opponents-unhappy-with-court-ruling-on-nc-voter-id-law/343745/

No, I was not.
Part of the law disallowed same day registration. Justice sued claiming that would suppress minority voting. The Court sided with the state and that was in place for this election.
A law that Justice said would suppress minority votes ended up producing more minority turn out.
http://abc11.com/politics/opponents-unhappy-with-court-ruling-on-nc-voter-id-law/343745/
Silly wabbit, trix are for kids...

Voter ID Requirements in NC

Beginning in 2016, North Carolina will require voters to show a photo identification (photo ID) when they present to vote in person. This change is a result of the Voter Information Verification Act or “VIVA.” (S.L. 2013-381). Until 2016, most voters will not be required to show any form of identification when they vote.

This thread should be renamed to: The :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: fails

:dance::dance::dance:

Here we have the dumbest poster, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, bragging about how black voter turnout in 2014 was high after voter ID became the law than before it was law -- only the law hasn't gone into effect yet!

General Requirements
Beginning in 2016, North Carolina will require voters to show a photo identification (photo ID) when they present to vote in person. This change is a result of the Voter Information Verification Act or “VIVA.” (S.L. 2013-381). Until 2016, most voters will not be required to show any form of identification when they vote.

Rabbit, do you not ever get tired of being stupid, wrong and made to look the fool? You must not cause you do it every day. All day.

Here we have the dumbest poster, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, bragging about how black voter turnout in 2014 was high after voter ID became the law than before it was law -- only the law hasn't gone into effect yet!

General Requirements

Rabbit, do you not ever get tired of being stupid, wrong and made to look the fool? You must not cause you do it every day. All day.
Gee, Zeke. I guess reading isnt your strong point. Not sure what your strong point is. Perhaps Blatz guzzling?

Voter suppression efforts almost always blow up in the face of the suppressors. Just ask the guys who tried to make blacks pass a literacy test before being allowed to vote. Their efforts helped to get Obama elected all these years later.

Suppression efforts tend to make those who are being oppressed rise up.
I guess that's why efforts to educate blacks and persuade them to stop knock in' up Momma failed....blew up in da face o da oprahessor ....yo.....

General Requirements

Gee, Zeke. I guess reading isnt your strong point. Not sure what your strong point is. Perhaps Blatz guzzling?
Silly wabbit, what part of this don't you understand ... ?

You think the official website for the North Carolina election board doesn't know their own laws better than a :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: ??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bumpety bump bump bump
A silly wabbit sat on a hump
He started a thread
That proved his brain is dead
And now he's the forum chump.

Still no takers? Nobody at all can defend rabbit's idiocy?

Looks like the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: is sooo irredeemably stupid, even the most capable rightwingnut can't help him here.

:dance::dance::dance:

Yep, it's official. Rabbit has officially abandoned this thread, one of the dumbest threads in USMB history, because even he knows he's too stupid to continue defending his idiocies contained within.

Yet another shining example for why he's the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Let's play, "Fuck the Jew!"
And you're the Jew we fuck.
Are you down with that?

Still no defenders for the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: ???

Guess this really does indicate this is the dumbest thread in USBM and solid proof the OP is the forum's dumbest poster. :thup:

Forum List

Back