GOP farm bill is a disaster! cuts 23 billion dollars in food assistance to low income children

Like the multi-national corporations that make $$Billions yet they all want a subsidy. Doesn't that just piss you off!
rodney-gif.gif

Yes, I am selfish. What made me that way? Could it be those people I see at the store with their SNAP's cards? You know, they load the belt full of goodies, pay for them with SNAP's, and then whip out that wad of cash for their cigarettes , beer, flowers, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, perfume......

I see it all the time. Now they are in line bugging us to buy some of our food items. They want to check out 30 bucks of our items, and when we get out of line, we pay them 15 bucks for the items they bought for us. The store is working on throwing those people out, but few will take the time to report them.

I know all about those people. In fact had to evict a food stamp family from one of my apartments. Same thing, huge dog, both smoked, Obama phone, three cats, and the woman stayed home all day doing nothing.

No. What pisses me off are when the lying left call tax breaks a subsidy. They really think everybody is as stupid as they are.
What pisses me off is that you dipshits think it isn't.

It isn't. A subsidy is when the government gives money. A tax break is when government takes less of people's money.

If the government sends you $10K, you call that a subsidy.

If the government gives you a $10k discount, its is not?

Fucked up stupid logic at its best.

Nothing fucked up about it.

You and I are neighbors. When you go to walk your dog, once a week I sneak in your home and take 100 dollars. After a while, I start to feel guilty, so instead of taking 100 dollars, I only take 75. Does that mean I gave you 25 dollars a week?

This leftist belief that all money belongs to government is were the confusion is. All money does not belong to government, all money belongs to the person that created that money. Yes, we have to pay taxes from that money, but if government takes less in taxes, it's still my money they are letting me keep--not theirs.

Go back and read your own post twat face... you said you didn't say and you did.

You are backing away twat-face.
Go back and read your response you fool
Just like you and "the peemeister" lie when you get the chance.

"If it were up to me, a requirement to receive government aid would be getting fixed before you get one red cent. No more having kids while on social programs."
Once again you ignorant twat, teabagging fool, these are your words.
So stop trying to "truly" back away from them, you NAZI F*CK>

HEY ALL LOOK it's a F*CKING NAZI!
B6MHMrDfFkyK4.gif

Forced sterilization.
Nice call you moron!

What do you think working people do when they can't afford anymore kids moron? We get ourselves fixed so we can't have anymore kids.

Who's backing away from them? I said it and stand behind every word. Why do you leftists always try to change the subject when you have nothing to say?

Show me how I'm backing away. You lying left make up shit all the time.

Like the multi-national corporations that make $$Billions yet they all want a subsidy. Doesn't that just piss you off!
rodney-gif.gif

No. What pisses me off are when the lying left call tax breaks a subsidy. They really think everybody is as stupid as they are.

It isn't. A subsidy is when the government gives money. A tax break is when government takes less of people's money.

You and I are neighbors. When you go to walk your dog, once a week I sneak in your home and take 100 dollars. After a while, I start to feel guilty, so instead of taking 100 dollars, I only take 75. Does that mean I gave you 25 dollars a week?

This leftist belief that all money belongs to government is were the confusion is. All money does not belong to government, all money belongs to the person that created that money. Yes, we have to pay taxes from that money, but if government takes less in taxes, it's still my money they are letting me keep--not theirs.

Your example is stupid.
You hire me to walk your dog & pay me $100/wk.

If I lower your rate to $75 a week, you now have $25 more in your wallet. (tax cut)

If I receive your $100 payment & had you bank $25.00, you have $25 more in your wallet. (cash subsidy)

What is the difference again?

When I was growing up it was school bullies that went after kids’ lunch money, it wasn’t the Congress. This is shameful.

What in the world has farming to do with kids' lunch money?

There should be no such thing in the bill...

Your example is stupid.
You hire me to walk your dog & pay me $100/wk.

If I lower your rate to $75 a week, you now have $25 more in your wallet. (tax cut)

If I receive your $100 payment & had you bank $25.00, you have $25 more in your wallet. (cash subsidy)

What is the difference again?

It's your example that's stupid.

I (government) hire you (citizen) to walk my dog for $100.00 a week. There is the problem right there.

You leftist think that all money belongs to (and comes from) government. Therefore if government takes less or the money you earned, it's a gift from government to you.

GOP Farm Bill would have cut food security for up to 125,000 Texans.

Let’s not let our neighbors to the south go hungry.

When I was growing up it was school bullies that went after kids’ lunch money, it wasn’t the Congress. This is shameful.

What in the world has farming to do with kids' lunch money?

There should be no such thing in the bill...

Yeah...what do farming and eating food have to do with each other...we do not get food from farms, we get it from the grocery store.

Could you be any more stupid if you tried?

Forum List

Back