GOP gains about 160,000 voters over dems in PA since 2016. Will that be enough in November?

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
Just an FYI, even though the RCP poll shows Trump is down in PA by about 6 points, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Trump and the GOP have been gaining voters much faster than the democrats:

Trump won PA in 2016 by 44,000 votes. Can Trump keep PA voters? Are the polls accurate or like 2016?

Just an FYI, even though the RCP poll shows Trump is down in PA by about 6 points, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump won PA in 2016 by 44,000 votes. Can Trump keep PA voters? Are the polls accurate or like 2016?

Sleepy Joe's strategy is to ballot-harvest and use other sleazy techniques to maximize voting from Pennsylvania's Heck Hole areas of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and to suppress the vote in the civilized parts of the state. Keeping the Pandemic going is a key, as the D plan is to have mail in balloting which is a lot less secure.

I won't even look at a poll.

If someone fed you a shit sandwich, would you trust them and take another bite of the same sandwich?

No.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Anyone that believes these polls ought to have SUCKER tattooed on their forehead.

No. Democrats still hold an 800,000 vote advantage. That didn't help them in 2016 because a lot of those Democrats stayed home. And Trump ended up carrying the state by a narrow margin.
That isn't going to happen this time. Trump's only hope will be to hold his base in the state and recruit enough of the independent voters to get him over the top. Or hope that some Democrats
come over to his side. Otherwise, he's toast in PA.

No. Democrats still hold an 800,000 vote advantage. That didn't help them in 2016 because a lot of those Democrats stayed home. And Trump ended up carrying the state by a narrow margin.
That isn't going to happen this time. Trump's only hope will be to hold his base in the state and recruit enough of the independent voters to get him over the top. Or hope that some Democrats
And just how is it you know any of that? You got a crystal ball?

With people saying things like voting for Biden is like eating a bowl of shit. With people watching what has been going on in the dem run cities. The violence that the left perpetrates on Trump supporters. I think you will see a large amount of people waiting to vote before they actually declare for Trump.

Totally agree. In PA "fracking" and the energy industry means a lot of jobs and income. So Biden's energy plan is DOA. I'm not seeing any less energy for Trump in 2020 than there was in 2016. Biden is not catching fire here.

Interesting to see Pittsburgh moving towards the GOP. I have been there its a blue collar city. I got family there actually.

Forum List

Back