GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

With many claims of voter fraud that the FBI, intelligence community and secretaries of state all said, DID NOT HAPPEN.
We've seen over the last four years those people never lie.....:icon_rolleyes:

Where have idiots like you been for the last four years?
This is why Trump has to go. He has cast doubt on all American institutions, to the point that people wouldn't trust the sun to rise. Trump has done more to harm America, and by that boost Russia, than any other president.
Yeah you obviusly love these evil institutions that don’t believe in free speech or the constituion,yeah let’s not get rid of them,let’s get rid of the man who wants to drain them from the swamp,what a communist.

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.

Yeah. So how many of these whackadoodle fantasies are we obligated to "get to the bottom of"? There's quite a long list, you know. Trumpsters are really wigging out on this one.
There's a long list because Dims are prolific criminals. They've been planning this swindle since 2016. If they are given half a chance, they will make the deal permanent. Trump may be the last honestly elected president the US ever has.
If Biden gets in,you can count on that.that is so accurate they been planning this since 2016. They did the same thing with carter,like trump he did not start any wars for the elite and they riggged the election so their boy Reagan would get in.good presidents never serve more than one term anymore,

As I just got done saying,that’s great that you remain positive,just don’t get cocky thinking there is no way he won’t be re-elected,be prepared if things don’t happen the way you expect them,none of us know what the outcome will be.
Actually what will happen is pretty much what was expected to happen. Biden pulled off a "huge" win, 306 to 232 in the EC. With many claims of voter fraud that the FBI, intelligence community and secretaries of state all said, DID NOT HAPPEN.
Biden only pulled of a huge swindle. The FBI and the intelligence community are in no position to make such a determination, and Soros put half of the secretaries of state in office. They are in on the swindle. So are you, douchebag. You're providing cover for the swindler. I don't know how scum like you can live with yourselves.
Like I said, tough many don't want to hear it.....if Biden and his minions are allowed to get away with such massive election fraud, seeing how Biden's entire platform mirrors The UN's Great Reset, and how Biden bows down to them, and will rejoin WHO, give Iran Nukes, Participate in the Great Reset Economy and place The US under Global Governance and enter in to the New 666 World Order cashless society......... then just open the Book of Revelation, because those who are left behind here on Earth after in those days are going to live that book word for word until the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ.

The Time of The Gentiles will end, and their dominance, our dominance will end, and the entire focus of The World will turn towards Israel in the final days of Human History.
Biden will actually give Israel nukes,they are the ones to worry about,they are the ones that start wars all the time,Israel is pissed st trump because he put together the peace initiative with Israel and Palestine,he is not playing their game so they want him out,they know biden will be their willing and eager servant to break up trumps peace plan.

Last edited:
With many claims of voter fraud that the FBI, intelligence community and secretaries of state all said, DID NOT HAPPEN.
We've seen over the last four years those people never lie.....:icon_rolleyes:

Where have idiots like you been for the last four years?
This is why Trump has to go. He has cast doubt on all American institutions, to the point that people wouldn't trust the sun to rise. Trump has done more to harm America, and by that boost Russia, than any other president.
You mean he exposed the leftwing deep state. He turned on the lights, and now all the cockroaches are scurrying for cover. Trump only harmed the deep state. You idiots can't point to a single thing that Trump did to harm American accept make all you cockroaches unpopular with the cockroaches overseas.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

First, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest vote.

Then, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest recount.

Next, Trump lost because the state judges weren't honest.

Following, Trump lost because the SCOTUS wasn't honest.

Finally, Trump lost because the Electoral college wasn't honest.

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
There’s no fraud. Stop spreading lies. The margin is in the range for a recount so go ahead and recount. It won’t make a difference. Biden won Georgia. It’s a landslide victory. There’s not even a fake narrative out there being pushed by a Trump that would turn this election around. He’s done. I want to hear a concession speech

Dont know about that. There are reports like this out there...

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.

There are so many Democrats in power who look at Trump like he is Hitler. Why would they not cheat if they seriously believe he is a racist/ xenophobic hitler???
Rigging an election would seem almost like a patriotic duty if they really felt that way.. so the incentive is there.
4 years of media distortion has created palatable hatred for TRump... I would expect anything from the LEFT. Lets get to the bottom of it using LEGAL channels
That’s the thing. There are not enough witness accounts or evidence of anything that would flip the election. Nothing is landing in court because they doing have anything. He would need to flip 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states to turn the election. Not gonna happen. Accept it
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trumps lawyers have been taking their "evidence" to court, and having their lawsuits thrown out for lack of evidence.

As one set of lawyers had to admit, their affidavits of voter fraud were from a website where people filled them out online.
That's a DNC talking point. Everyone expected those corrupt Dim state courts to collude with the swindle. It's the first step in the process.
Which dim state courts are you talking about? Arizona? Georgia? Pennsylvania?

They can not accept the reality that Joe Biden defeated Trump and nothing will change their mind!

Just imagine the type of beating Trump would have gotten had someone like Newsom or Manchin ran against Trump?

Reality is this election is over and once the Congress states Biden is President then Trump and his voting base have two options accept it or go Rogue and fight a war and I know damn well they will never accept it...
No you trolls cannot accept facts that your hero biden did not win fair and square. :asshole: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
There’s no fraud. Stop spreading lies. The margin is in the range for a recount so go ahead and recount. It won’t make a difference. Biden won Georgia. It’s a landslide victory. There’s not even a fake narrative out there being pushed by a Trump that would turn this election around. He’s done. I want to hear a concession speech

There are so many Democrats in power who look at Trump like he is Hitler. Why would they not cheat if they seriously believe he is a racist/ xenophobic hitler???
Rigging an election would seem almost like a patriotic duty if they really felt that way.. so the incentive is there.
4 years of media distortion has created palatable hatred for TRump... I would expect anything from the LEFT. Lets get to the bottom of it using LEGAL channels
That’s the thing. There are not enough witness accounts or evidence of anything that would flip the election. Nothing is landing in court because they doing have anything. He would need to flip 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states to turn the election. Not gonna happen. Accept it
DNC talking points that have already been discredited. You morons don't give a damn about facts. All you do is repeat the same lies over and over.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

could not have said any it better word for word,best Damn post on the thread by leaps and bounds.:up::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You took the words right out of my mouth word for word. :yes_text12:

Widespread voter fraud is a hoax being spread by Trump for the benefit of Trumpers whom he hopes to monetize for his financial benefit when he leaves office. Trumpers like good sheeple who flock to whatever new scam Trump will pull.
How much does the dnc pay you trolls to troll here and post these lies?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Right Scoop? LOL. Where do you find these alt-right gems?
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.

Not to mention just about every politician in Geogia that oversees the elections are Republicans. Tree never gives up he stay in his own little hole lookin for conspiracy theories on the internet.

If I am correct Georgia allow one Democratic Party member, one GOP member and two independent members to observe, and Georgia officials have stated a certain amount of feet rule during counting...

If the Trump voting base can not abide by those rules then it is them trying to obstruct our voting process because they can not accept the reality Trump did not win!
Nothing in the election law gives the officials the authority to tell observers they have to keep 20 feet away, and they have limited the observers to on for every 10 vote counters, so your claims are horseshoe on their face.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hard logic,commmon sense and facts like those you mentioned,never register with these trolls,they are having a mental breakdown trying to comprehend this after you took them to school and checkmated them so badly.:auiqs.jpg::up:

Trumps lawyers have been taking their "evidence" to court, and having their lawsuits thrown out for lack of evidence.

As one set of lawyers had to admit, their affidavits of voter fraud were from a website where people filled them out online.
That's a DNC talking point. Everyone expected those corrupt Dim state courts to collude with the swindle. It's the first step in the process.
How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

Unfortunately if an election worker accepted 1,000 ballots without signatures, separating them from their outer envelopes and putting them into the tabulation stack. The remedy would be to disqualify those 1,000 votes. But once stacked up for tabulation, they would no longer be identifiable.

Biden voters cleverly mark these outer envelopes so their co-conspirators on the "inside" knew which ballots to accept and which to toss ... post office workers on the take ditching ballots in the bayous ... every court stacked with Obama judges ... mercy ... the entire medical field through their media lap-dogs ... oh, and everybody with a degree in mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry, etc etc etc ...

Someday, maybe someone will introduce evidence into a court of law ...
You are making too much sense for the troll to comprehend. :up:

One guy with admin access to the computers ... even I could write that script ... we need Bigger Government to manually count the ballots, exhaustively vet every voter, DNA testing, turn on the microchips we all got in our DPT vaccine ... near impossible to keep a 20,000,000 strong conspiracy going ...

Because cult.

DNC talking points that have already been discredited. You morons don't give a damn about facts. All you do is repeat the same lies over and over.
What talking points? These are just facts. I didn’t hear anybody else say these things. I just have to looked at the reported numbers. If others are saying the same stuff then it’s probably because they are able to understand facts as well. If you think you can discredit anything I said then go ahead and try to discredit it
No, they aren't facts. They are propaganda. You went to a leftwing propaganda organ to see them. They are saying the same stuff as another leftwing propaganda mill.

You're a bamboozled leftwing drong. Anyone with sense ignores everything you post.

Because cult.

What talking points? These are just facts. I didn’t hear anybody else say these things. I just have to looked at the reported numbers. If others are saying the same stuff then it’s probably because they are able to understand facts as well. If you think you can discredit anything I said then go ahead and try to discredit it
They are Dim talking points - lies, in other words.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Go ahead and discredit them then. Let’s see what you got.
Spare me. You're using a typical leftwing tactic: make me do endless amounts of work that you will dismiss with the wave of your hand.

Prove your talking points are facts.
Endless amounts of work?! Haha. I’m simply asking for you to make a counter argument if you think I’m lying. Just calling me a liar and acting like that has any weight is meaningless. You just said that my lies have already been discredited so it sounds like the work has been done. So show me what you got.
It has all the "weight" I need because you're a Dim and you're spewing the same shit 10,000 other Dim trolls are spewing.

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.
What am I supposed to be looking up? You have a compilation of accusations at JoeCheated.com is that supposed to mean something?

no hard evidence and none of this going anywhere in court. 0-18 in lawsuits where Trump failed to prove any of these claims.

Because cult.

No, they aren't facts. They are propaganda. You went to a leftwing propaganda organ to see them. They are saying the same stuff as another leftwing propaganda mill.

You're a bamboozled leftwing drong. Anyone with sense ignores everything you post.
Of course they are facts. You won’t disprove any of them because you say it would take an endless amount of work! What a joke.

Because cult.

Spare me. You're using a typical leftwing tactic: make me do endless amounts of work that you will dismiss with the wave of your hand.

Endless amounts of work?! Haha. I’m simply asking for you to make a counter argument if you think I’m lying. Just calling me a liar and acting like that has any weight is meaningless. You just said that my lies have already been discredited so it sounds like the work has been done. So show me what you got.
It has all the "weight" I need because you're a Dim and you're spewing the same shit 10,000 other Dim trolls are spewing.
I’m just spewing the truth. I know it’s hard for you to handle but that’s your problem

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.
What am I supposed to be looking up? You have a compilation of accusations at JoeCheated.com is that supposed to mean something?

no hard evidence and none of this going anywhere in court. 0-18 in lawsuits where Trump failed to prove any of these claims.
You keep saying "no hard evidence" when there is an abundance of it.

What evidence would you accept?

Because cult.

I’m just spewing the truth. I know it’s hard for you to handle but that’s your problem
You're spewing lies and horseshit, of course.

Forum List

Back