GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

First, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest vote.

Then, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest recount.

Next, Trump lost because the state judges weren't honest.

Following, Trump lost because the SCOTUS wasn't honest.

Finally, Trump lost because the Electoral college wasn't honest.

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
There’s no fraud. Stop spreading lies. The margin is in the range for a recount so go ahead and recount. It won’t make a difference. Biden won Georgia. It’s a landslide victory. There’s not even a fake narrative out there being pushed by a Trump that would turn this election around. He’s done. I want to hear a concession speech

Dont know about that. There are reports like this out there...

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.

There are so many Democrats in power who look at Trump like he is Hitler. Why would they not cheat if they seriously believe he is a racist/ xenophobic hitler???
Rigging an election would seem almost like a patriotic duty if they really felt that way.. so the incentive is there.
4 years of media distortion has created palatable hatred for TRump... I would expect anything from the LEFT. Lets get to the bottom of it using LEGAL channels
That’s the thing. There are not enough witness accounts or evidence of anything that would flip the election. Nothing is landing in court because they doing have anything. He would need to flip 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states to turn the election. Not gonna happen. Accept it
DNC talking points that have already been discredited. You morons don't give a damn about facts. All you do is repeat the same lies over and over.
What talking points? These are just facts. I didn’t hear anybody else say these things. I just have to looked at the reported numbers. If others are saying the same stuff then it’s probably because they are able to understand facts as well. If you think you can discredit anything I said then go ahead and try to discredit it
They are Dim talking points - lies, in other words.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Go ahead and discredit them then. Let’s see what you got.
Spare me. You're using a typical leftwing tactic: make me do endless amounts of work that you will dismiss with the wave of your hand.

Prove your talking points are facts.
Endless amounts of work?! Haha. I’m simply asking for you to make a counter argument if you think I’m lying. Just calling me a liar and acting like that has any weight is meaningless. You just said that my lies have already been discredited so it sounds like the work has been done. So show me what you got.

If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

Well, there are said to be a million pissed off conservatives on the Washington Mall area today. It could be unsafe for Hate House orchestrator Nancy Pelosi if she isn't out on Air Force 3 tooting around the cash donor West Coast compounds.

It is OBVIOUS that Mail-In-Ballots can easily tampered with and that TRUMP would have won an in-person vote.

But, since that is a mote point, getting back to the hear and now, I was wondering that since the Georgia recount is being done by teams of two, that if one was a Democrat and one was a Republican, the chances of a more honest recount go up.

If these mail-in ballots were already switched out it is too late to remedy that and likewise if mail-in TRUMP votes were thrown away.

No they can't be easily tampered with. Again, I find it amazing that you are impugning the credibility of elections of both Republican and Democrat run states with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
But what mail in voting does is remove just about all means of voter suppression...carried out primarily by Republicans.

If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

Well, there are said to be a million pissed off conservatives on the Washington Mall area today. It could be unsafe for Hate House orchestrator Nancy Pelosi if she isn't out on Air Force 3 tooting around the cash donor West Coast compounds.

Not even remotely in the ballpark of that number.
Are actually watching it?
Cause it's pretty lame. :)

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
There’s no fraud. Stop spreading lies. The margin is in the range for a recount so go ahead and recount. It won’t make a difference. Biden won Georgia. It’s a landslide victory. There’s not even a fake narrative out there being pushed by a Trump that would turn this election around. He’s done. I want to hear a concession speech

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.

There are so many Democrats in power who look at Trump like he is Hitler. Why would they not cheat if they seriously believe he is a racist/ xenophobic hitler???
Rigging an election would seem almost like a patriotic duty if they really felt that way.. so the incentive is there.
4 years of media distortion has created palatable hatred for TRump... I would expect anything from the LEFT. Lets get to the bottom of it using LEGAL channels
That’s the thing. There are not enough witness accounts or evidence of anything that would flip the election. Nothing is landing in court because they doing have anything. He would need to flip 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states to turn the election. Not gonna happen. Accept it
DNC talking points that have already been discredited. You morons don't give a damn about facts. All you do is repeat the same lies over and over.
What talking points? These are just facts. I didn’t hear anybody else say these things. I just have to looked at the reported numbers. If others are saying the same stuff then it’s probably because they are able to understand facts as well. If you think you can discredit anything I said then go ahead and try to discredit it

Spare me. You're using a typical leftwing tactic: make me do endless amounts of work that you will dismiss with the wave of your hand.

Endless amounts of work?! Haha. I’m simply asking for you to make a counter argument if you think I’m lying. Just calling me a liar and acting like that has any weight is meaningless. You just said that my lies have already been discredited so it sounds like the work has been done. So show me what you got.
Wrong, asshole, your asking me to do endless research to dig up overwheling evidence that you're a douchebag liar, and then you'll dismiss it with the wave of your hand. The evidence has been presented in this form countless times already.

Go fuck yourself.

It is OBVIOUS that Mail-In-Ballots can easily tampered with and that TRUMP would have won an in-person vote.

But, since that is a mote point, getting back to the hear and now, I was wondering that since the Georgia recount is being done by teams of two, that if one was a Democrat and one was a Republican, the chances of a more honest recount go up.

If these mail-in ballots were already switched out it is too late to remedy that and likewise if mail-in TRUMP votes were thrown away.

No they can't be easily tampered with. Again, I find it amazing that you are impugning the credibility of elections of both Republican and Democrat run states with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
But what mail in voting does is remove just about all means of voter suppression...carried out primarily by Republicans.
Only the elections in democrat states were swindles. That's what the evidence shows. Republicans don't do election fraud.

Because cult.

Wrong, asshole, your asking me to do endless research to dig up overwheling evidence that you're a douchebag liar, and then you'll dismiss it with the wave of your hand. The evidence has been presented in this form countless times already.

Go fuck yourself.
Don’t get angry little man. I’m not asking you to do endless work. Just show what debunks my so called lies, something that you said has already been done.

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.
Don’t get angry little man. I’m not asking you to do endless work. Just show what debunks my so called lies, something that you said has already been done.
Who do you think your'll fooling, douchebag? We've already established your modus operandi.

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.
Who do you think your'll fooling, douchebag? We've already established your modus operandi.
WE haven’t established anything. You just saying something does not establish it. You running away from backing up the things you say does establish that you’re full of shit and you don’t know what your talking about.

thanks for playing but it’s game over for you. Go play with the children now

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.
WE haven’t established anything. You just saying something does not establish it. You running away from backing up the things you say does establish that you’re full of shit and you don’t know what your talking about.

I can't help it if you are immunie to facts. The evidence has been posted hundreds of times. Go read it.

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.

I can't help it if you are immunie to facts. The evidence has been posted hundreds of times. Go read it.
Haha. Ok I’ll just go read every post in this forum to seek out evidence that proves I’m a liar. Great argument man. Go away now. You can’t back up your claims so you’re worthless

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.

Haha. Ok I’ll just go read every post in this forum to seek out evidence that proves I’m a liar. Great argument man. Go away now. You can’t back up your claims so you’re worthless
Why not? That's the equivalent of what you are asking me to do.

Because cult.

Go fuck yourself.

Why not? That's the equivalent of what you are asking me to do.
It’s not even close to equal. You called me a liar and said that my claims have been debunked. So I ask you to post the debunk and you say that’s endless work. FAIL. Total bullshit. You just don’t have anything to posts.

Telling me to go find stuff somewhere in this forum that debunks my points is a cop out. Here you go bri. I searched everywhere and couldn’t find one thing that debunks my claims. How’s that work for ya. Do I win the argument or can you actually bring something to the table that makes a substantive point. My guess is no you can’t.

The Right Scoop? LOL. Where do you find these alt-right gems?
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.
You used to pretend to be a moderate, Mac, but now that lie is revealed. You are firmly in the leftist camp.

And they are an asshole...don't forget that.

Then produce a credible source of voter fraud rampant enough to swing enough votes to Trump to change the results of the election.
And not from assholes on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook, and not from any alt-right media source that isn't dipping into the
conspiracy theory toilet that you seem to like to swim in. Otherwise, the only person/people coming off as (sore losing) assholes...are you! :)
So, the only source you'll accept is CNN.

As I just got done saying,that’s great that you remain positive,just don’t get cocky thinking there is no way he won’t be re-elected,be prepared if things don’t happen the way you expect them,none of us know what the outcome will be.
Actually what will happen is pretty much what was expected to happen. Biden pulled off a "huge" win, 306 to 232 in the EC. With many claims of voter fraud that the FBI, intelligence community and secretaries of state all said, DID NOT HAPPEN.
you clowns seriously believe the fbi,secretaries of state,and ESPECIALLY the intelligence community is looking out for our bests interests? Wow you are the most clueless sheep I know who has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Got new for you cluelees sheep,they are all extremely evil organizations
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Last edited:
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.
You used to pretend to be a moderate, Mac, but now that lie is revealed. You are firmly in the leftist camp.

Then produce a credible source of voter fraud rampant enough to swing enough votes to Trump to change the results of the election.
And not from assholes on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook, and not from any alt-right media source that isn't dipping into the
conspiracy theory toilet that you seem to like to swim in. Otherwise, the only person/people coming off as (sore losing) assholes...are you! :)
Did you ever expect anything less from jack. Lol

Unfortunately if an election worker accepted 1,000 ballots without signatures, separating them from their outer envelopes and putting them into the tabulation stack. The remedy would be to disqualify those 1,000 votes. But once stacked up for tabulation, they would no longer be identifiable.

Biden voters cleverly mark these outer envelopes so their co-conspirators on the "inside" knew which ballots to accept and which to toss ... post office workers on the take ditching ballots in the bayous ... every court stacked with Obama judges ... mercy ... the entire medical field through their media lap-dogs ... oh, and everybody with a degree in mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry, etc etc etc ...

Someday, maybe someone will introduce evidence into a court of law ...
You are making too much sense for the troll to comprehend. :up:

Well I do realise this was the most blatant disregard for the laws
The problem with your theory is that no matter what law was violated, the remedy does not overturn the election. If they can identify individual illegal votes, they will be thrown out. If they can't identify individual illegal votes, they will remain.

Not even the USSC can disenfranchise legal votes in a hunt for illegal votes.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
you need to stop embarrassing yourself saying it’s a theory,rigged elections have gone on for decades for presidents which of courseyou will say is only a theory as well:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
With many claims of voter fraud that the FBI, intelligence community and secretaries of state all said, DID NOT HAPPEN.
We've seen over the last four years those people never lie.....:icon_rolleyes:

Where have idiots like you been for the last four years?
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
They been living on a deserted island their whole lives.not just four years but these clueless sheep are so fucking dense,they ignore it hasn’t just been just four years,but those evil institutions he listed,have lied to the america people for DECADES now,they don’t know what the word truth means.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

in advance.

Produce such evidence. And we'll talk.
Otherwise, I'll leave you to your echo chamber.

Forum List

Back