GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

First, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest vote.

Then, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest recount.

Next, Trump lost because the state judges weren't honest.

Following, Trump lost because the SCOTUS wasn't honest.

Finally, Trump lost because the Electoral college wasn't honest.

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
There’s no fraud. Stop spreading lies. The margin is in the range for a recount so go ahead and recount. It won’t make a difference. Biden won Georgia. It’s a landslide victory. There’s not even a fake narrative out there being pushed by a Trump that would turn this election around. He’s done. I want to hear a concession speech

Dont know about that. There are reports like this out there...

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.

There are so many Democrats in power who look at Trump like he is Hitler. Why would they not cheat if they seriously believe he is a racist/ xenophobic hitler???
Rigging an election would seem almost like a patriotic duty if they really felt that way.. so the incentive is there.
4 years of media distortion has created palatable hatred for TRump... I would expect anything from the LEFT. Lets get to the bottom of it using LEGAL channels
That’s the thing. There are not enough witness accounts or evidence of anything that would flip the election. Nothing is landing in court because they doing have anything. He would need to flip 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states to turn the election. Not gonna happen. Accept it
DNC talking points that have already been discredited. You morons don't give a damn about facts. All you do is repeat the same lies over and over.
What talking points? These are just facts. I didn’t hear anybody else say these things. I just have to looked at the reported numbers. If others are saying the same stuff then it’s probably because they are able to understand facts as well. If you think you can discredit anything I said then go ahead and try to discredit it
No, they aren't facts. They are propaganda. You went to a leftwing propaganda organ to see them. They are saying the same stuff as another leftwing propaganda mill.

You're a bamboozled leftwing drong. Anyone with sense ignores everything you post.
Of course they are facts. You won’t disprove any of them because you say it would take an endless amount of work! What a joke.
Prove they are facts.

The Right Scoop? LOL. Where do you find these alt-right gems?
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.
You used to pretend to be a moderate, Mac, but now that lie is revealed. You are firmly in the leftist camp.

And they are an asshole...don't forget that.

Then produce a credible source of voter fraud rampant enough to swing enough votes to Trump to change the results of the election.
And not from assholes on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook, and not from any alt-right media source that isn't dipping into the
conspiracy theory toilet that you seem to like to swim in. Otherwise, the only person/people coming off as (sore losing) assholes...are you! :)
So, the only source you'll accept is CNN.
Did you ever expect anything less from jack. Lol
My expectations from leftists are rage and hatred.

I'm never disappointed.

I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
These folks are going to believe what they want to believe, and it doesn't matter if we've ever heard of their "sources".

We'll see who's standing up there on Inauguration Day. Until then, all these conspiracy theories, the thousands of them, are noise.
You used to pretend to be a moderate, Mac, but now that lie is revealed. You are firmly in the leftist camp.

Then produce a credible source of voter fraud rampant enough to swing enough votes to Trump to change the results of the election.
And not from assholes on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook, and not from any alt-right media source that isn't dipping into the
conspiracy theory toilet that you seem to like to swim in. Otherwise, the only person/people coming off as (sore losing) assholes...are you! :)

Produce such evidence. And we'll talk.
Otherwise, I'll leave you to your echo chamber.
...says the guy who only accepts "evidence" that supports ideas he already has.

Flounce off, now.

in advance.

Flounce off, now.

You still on this? For the last time, produce one credible piece of evidence of voter fraud and we'll talk.

in advance.

Flounce off, now.

You still on this? For the last time, produce one credible piece of evidence of voter fraud and we'll talk.
Their high-paid lawyers can't even do it.

in advance.

Flounce off, now.

You're a Troo Beleever. There is no evidence you'd accept.

in advance.

Flounce off, now.

Feel free to post it.

in advance.

Flounce off, now.

Feel free to post it.
So you can screech NUH UH and pretend you're intellectually superior?

Now you may say it's fake, but there have been enough witness accounts, people coming forward, so I would say lets get to the bottom of it before a winner is announced.
Trumps lawyers have been taking their "evidence" to court, and having their lawsuits thrown out for lack of evidence.

As one set of lawyers had to admit, their affidavits of voter fraud were from a website where people filled them out online.
That's a DNC talking point. Everyone expected those corrupt Dim state courts to collude with the swindle. It's the first step in the process.
Which dim state courts are you talking about? Arizona? Georgia? Pennsylvania?
How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.
What am I supposed to be looking up? You have a compilation of accusations at JoeCheated.com is that supposed to mean something?

no hard evidence and none of this going anywhere in court. 0-18 in lawsuits where Trump failed to prove any of these claims.
You keep saying "no hard evidence" when there is an abundance of it.

What evidence would you accept?
I would accept provable evidence. Not accusations. Did you know that trumps lawyers tried to pass a list of affidavits off in court that they collected from on online complaint form? When asked how they verified the claims they said that the form had a CAPTCHA security code so bots wouldn’t get through. The case got tossed. 18 cases have been tossed. None have yet shown proof of anything.

see it’s crap like that that makes me doubt all the bullshit I’m hearing. Also because we all knew Trump was going to do this before the election even started. It’s no mystery what’s going on here.

I’ve also seen “one off” causes being used but those have been found on both sides. A guy in PA tried to cast a vote for Trump as his dead mother... he got caught and busted. This case doesn’t prove that Trump was trying to steal the election.

show that there was some systematic conspiracy to elect Joe which feasibly could result in 10s of thousands of votes between multiple states and then I’ll start taking you seriously. You can’t do that so I can’t take you seriously

Trumps lawyers have been taking their "evidence" to court, and having their lawsuits thrown out for lack of evidence.

As one set of lawyers had to admit, their affidavits of voter fraud were from a website where people filled them out online.
That's a DNC talking point. Everyone expected those corrupt Dim state courts to collude with the swindle. It's the first step in the process.
How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.
What am I supposed to be looking up? You have a compilation of accusations at JoeCheated.com is that supposed to mean something?

no hard evidence and none of this going anywhere in court. 0-18 in lawsuits where Trump failed to prove any of these claims.

I would accept provable evidence. Not accusations. Did you know that trumps lawyers tried to pass a list of affidavits off in court that they collected from on online complaint form? When asked how they verified the claims they said that the form had a CAPTCHA security code so bots wouldn’t get through. The case got tossed. 18 cases have been tossed. None have yet shown proof of anything.

see it’s crap like that that makes me doubt all the bullshit I’m hearing. Also because we all knew Trump was going to do this before the election even started. It’s no mystery what’s going on here.

I’ve also seen “one off” causes being used but those have been found on both sides. A guy in PA tried to cast a vote for Trump as his dead mother... he got caught and busted. This case doesn’t prove that Trump was trying to steal the election.

show that there was some systematic conspiracy to elect Joe which feasibly could result in 10s of thousands of votes between multiple states and then I’ll start taking you seriously. You can’t do that so I can’t take you seriously
You refuse to list what you consider to be evidence. You failed to provide alink to your bullshit story. That's because it's bunk. Your whining will be ignored. You have been shown evidence, and you ignore it.

Last edited:

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

You refuse to list what you consider to be evidence. You failed to provide alink to your bullshit story. That's because it's bunk. Your whining will be ignored. You have been shown evidence, and you ignore it.
What are you talking about? My evidence are the fucking election results. The numbers that each state reported. They same shit that’s been done for every other election.

You may think this is serious shit because you're a fool that takes Donald Trump seriously. He lost he’s done, less and less people are putting up with his bullshit and few already took him seriously. Keep up the fight though. I’m sure you will be proven correct. Haha

What? You mean they actually want to count ballots accuracy instead of having bubba breathe on their shoulder...I'm mortified
Another idiot chimes in. No one, especially no "Bubbas", were breathing on anyone's shoulders from a vantage point so far away binoculars had to be used to try to observe the counting, when windows weren't completely blocked off. Such idiocy. Stop drinking.
Sounds like a "non-zero" type of thing...

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

What are you talking about? My evidence are the fucking election results. The numbers that each state reported. They same shit that’s been done for every other election.

You may think this is serious shit because you're a fool that takes Donald Trump seriously. He lost he’s done, less and less people are putting up with his bullshit and few already took him seriously. Keep up the fight though. I’m sure you will be proven correct. Haha
That's evidence only that you're a gullible fool.

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

You’re free to think that but in the end I’m going to be living in reality where there will be a president Biden and no charges of fraud, while you will be bitterly tossed over to Newsmax with Trump and the other manipulative turds so y’all can live in your cloud of delusions... and here’s a little secret about how your grievances will be received... nobody cares!

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

You’re free to think that but in the end I’m going to be living in reality where there will be a president Biden and no charges of fraud, while you will be bitterly tossed over to Newsmax with Trump and the other manipulative turds so y’all can live in your cloud of delusions... and here’s a little secret about how your grievances will be received... nobody cares!
When it has been demonstrated that you can predict the future, perhaps I will care. Then again, perhaps I won't.

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

When it has been demonstrated that you can predict the future, perhaps I will care. Then again, perhaps I won't.
I’ll be sure to remind you right after Biden is officially confirmed

How Joe "Won":

Look it up, asshole.

I also called it 4 years ago that Trumps run in politics was a media play to merge or buy Newsmax and start a media empire... Trump TV. That is looking more and more likely to come true.

Forum List

Back