GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

Was that supposed to mean something? A RINO is helping to swindle this election.

It means you drove away anyone who didn't meet your purity litmus test, Trumptard.

And because of your Small Tent mindset, your Orange Jesus lost.

Stop making excuses. Man up, pull up your big boy pants, stop whining, and admit you lost.
The douchebag is currently running the GA recount swindle, moron. Why would we want people who are fucking us up the ass? That's what RINOs do.

The Right Scoop? LOL. Where do you find these alt-right gems?
I find it highly suspect that anyone with video would be allowed close enough to film a recount with this much scrutiny.
Both parties have observers there. They are hired by the town/city/state and vetted and certified to be in the room months
in advance.
Why should video not be allowed?

Because that video ends up on alt-right internet sites with no context and no explanation other than to verify the site's bias.

So?

My guess is that the state is filming it. These operations are very tight. No room for screwing around. Any user error is immediately
checked, screened, re-checked, and verified.

Did you post any actual facts? . . . . . .. no.

Just a little experience (general) with the process. See, here's the thing. States take the integrity of their elections seriously. Doesn't matter whether they are Republican or Democrat run states.
It's a reflection on their state and the myriad of people that are involved with keeping the elections above board an above reproach.

So when assholes like you, or the OP, or just about every Trump sycophant out there come to their state and start blaring shit about "rigged" elections, "fraudlent" votes, or some other bug-eyed
conspiracy theory..they get PISSED. You are impugning their credibility and undermining their right to hold a free and fair election.
State officials take that shit seriously.
Sorry, turd, but we all know that Dims thrive on corruption. They can't win without it. If anyone deserved to be pissed, it's Trump voters.

You're a sleazy lying piece of shit. Just admit it so we can quit wasting time debating the point.

Keep spewing that bile. Trump lost. And right now, you and the rest of Trump nation are acting like the total shitheels everyone knew you were.
A year ago you were just amusing and sycophantic. Now, you've become cancers.
This election was the result of massive fraud. It's the Democrat Reichstag fire. No one is fooled.

Democrats are scum.

The election was the result of Donald John Trump being a shitty President. No interest in the job. You're right, no one was fooled.
He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. And voters showed him the door. Deal with it.
It was the result of voter fraud. You Biden scum knew the people didn't want you, so you started arranging this scam two months ago, and possibly six months ago. No decent person would vote for that senile piece of shit.

Which you have no credible evidence of. Just sour grape loss. Trump has been a blight and an eyesore for four years. And the voters took the hose of the election to squeegee the shitstain out of the White House.
And if you haven't been paying attention, Trumpybear is the one that's been setting up the whole "rigged" election bullshit for months. Take this crap back to your alt-right circle jerk...whatever site that might be on.
Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

Say it a few more times. Maybe it will be true then. It must be. You lost. Over and out. Sit down, and shut up. :)
iu

The douchebag is currently running the GA recount swindle, moron. Why would we want people who are fucking us up the ass? That's what RINOs do.

Yes, everyone who causes you to lose is a liberal or a RINO.

No, it couldn't possibly be your fault.

No, you couldn't be a REAL conservative and take responsibility for your failures.

It's always someone else's fault.

You sound like a liberal.

A losing one lol

And I'm smiling that you have been wetting your diaper non-stop for over a week in your faux outrage.
The rape of our American system of free and fair elections really seems to give you a thrill and real charge, doesn't it.

No. Your bitter tears and bunched panties after America sent your great white hope packing gives me the thrill..and makes me smile.
And all it does is confirm for me that the only reason you support Trump is Make America White Again.
It was a free and fair election. Your man lost. Because he deserved to.

It's easy to sit there anonymously in your underwear spouting out absolute garbage and nonsense isn't it?
Not so easy for Biden lawyers who will have to explain this all in court.

Dude, you are a fucking retard!

It's not Biden's lawyers who are 1-11 in court cases.

It's not Biden's lawyers who are having their cases thrown out of court, and admitting that they have no standing.

God, you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

No. Your bitter tears and bunched panties after America sent your great white hope packing gives me the thrill..and makes me smile.
And all it does is confirm for me that the only reason you support Trump is Make America White Again.
It was a free and fair election. Your man lost. Because he deserved to.
Oooh, finally dealing out the race card? What took you so long? It couldn't be because you
have respect for rational reasoned discourse. Because you obviously don't!
You've been shouting out of the bottom of the barrel from the start.

And I'm smiling that you have been wetting your diaper non-stop for over a week in your faux outrage.
The rape of our American system of free and fair elections really seems to give you a thrill and real charge, doesn't it. Maybe you get a tingle up your leg. Or one of your rare stiffies.
Indeed,him and Toto are commie loving america haters.

If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

What? You mean they actually want to count ballots accuracy instead of having bubba breathe on their shoulder...I'm mortified

Dude, you are a fucking retard!

It's not Biden's lawyers who are 1-11 in court cases.

It's not Biden's lawyers who are having their cases thrown out of court, and admitting that they have no standing.

God, you are dumber than a sack of hammers.
We're going to see just how good Biden's lawyers are when they stand up in front of the nation and
try to defend the indefensible. I can't wait. And you?

What? You mean they actually want to count ballots accuracy instead of having bubba breathe on their shoulder...I'm mortified
Another idiot chimes in. No one, especially no "Bubbas", were breathing on anyone's shoulders from a vantage point so far away binoculars had to be used to try to observe the counting, when windows weren't completely blocked off. Such idiocy. Stop drinking.

We're going to see just how good Biden's lawyers are when they stand up in front of the nation and
try to defend the indefensible. I can't wait. And you?

Dude, judges are threatening to sanction Orange Jesus lawyers because they have nothing to stand on.

But you refuse to see reality, because cult.

You have lost.

Stop making up shit to rationalize your loss, Trumptard
It's easy to sit there anonymously in your underwear spouting out absolute garbage and nonsense isn't it?
[/QUOTE
Sure is easy for him to sit there in his
Stop making up shit to rationalize your loss, Trumptard
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread :up: I usualy don’t do this cause this election fraud has me so pissed off but thst post of yours broke out a huge smile on my face and made me giggle. You just know that is sssssssoooooo So so so so so so much true that Toto is indeed in his underwear spouting out garbage and making up shit all day long knowing he can hide behind a computer and evade facts everyday all day and all night long 24/7 just as his handlers pay him to do so cowardly evading facts never addressing them always changing the subject as he always does when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run to.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Another idiot chimes in. No one, especially no "Bubbas", were breathing on anyone's shoulders from a vantage point so far away binoculars had to be used to try to observe the counting, when windows weren't completely blocked off. Such idiocy. Stop drinking.

You.

Have.

Lost.

Give it up, dude. You're finished.

Forum List

Back