GOP Gun Convention in Las Vegas goes MASK OFF - Has a slide for Black Gun Owners

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
FQKwJkIXoAUsI6S

It looks like the mask is finally fully off and the politicians are no longer needing to speak in coded language about what they think of Blacks. Thoughts?

FQKwJkIXoAUsI6S

It looks like the mask is finally fully off and the politicians are no longer needing to speak in coded language about what they think of Blacks. Thoughts?
They had a slide making fun of white gun owners too, but you didn't mention that, nor the fact that the guy who did the presentation is an Afghani Muslim.

That looks like a couple of hundred people at most, and we don't know the context of the slide. It might have been a joke, although item one is certainly correct. On Top Shots, expert marksmen were trying to hit targets in a game of horse shooting the guns sideways and were missing at a laughingly short range.

FQKwJkIXoAUsI6S

The dumbest person on earth would not allow that to be the focus of their discussion UNLESS it was a deliberate attempt to attach gun rights advocacy with racial bigotry (which is the goal).

They were just having some fun.....

Why don't darkies have a sense of humor??

They are the most uptight unfunny people ever.....geesh
Like I said, nobody would do that unless they gave equal time to ridiculing others (which apparently they did). You jackals are so goddamn sensitive (women) that I would have immediately deemed any humor about black people too controversial.

Change your tampon.

Here is come context...

"He then shared an earlier part of the segment where he lampooned white people, using a picture of a stereotypical hillbilly to illustrate his point."

The guy is obviously one of those coveted "good Muslims" who can poke fun at different racial stereotypes as a way to bring humor and awareness I believe....

Problem is......the "hillbilly" stereotype isn't seen as a stereotype about white people in general -- the whole "hillbilly"stereotype was something conceived by white folks to demonize other white folks of a lower social class...

Which is why you can make fun of "rednecks" or "hillbillies" and other white folks can simply claim "Well, that isn't me..I'm different"

Meanwhile, lots of the racist stereotypes are designed to demonize THE ENTIRE RACE, not subsets of it....and to pretend otherwise is utterly disingenuous....

Here is come context...

"He then shared an earlier part of the segment where he lampooned white people, using a picture of a stereotypical hillbilly to illustrate his point."

The guy is obviously one of those coveted "good Muslims" who can poke fun at different racial stereotypes as a way to bring humor and awareness I believe....
But you're still mad.

I welcome all humor. Even that directed at me.

You don't because you're a sensitive woman on her period without a sense of humor.
I bet you don't consider yourself a backwoods hillbilly tho...do you?

and if so, it would make sense as to why you are totally devoid of intelligence...most backwoods hillbillies are....is it a white culture thing??

Forum List

Back