GOP helps everyone but Christians and children

R

rdean

Remember, the hundreds of thousands of Christians that were either killed or chased out of Iraq? Where did they go? They didn't come here. I thought US Right wingers liked Christians. The majority of them fled Iraq when Republicans controlled both houses and Bush was president. We know why Republicans refused to help them. Do USMB Republicans know why their party refused to help hundreds of thousands of Christians?

Now, you have Republicans willing to arm rebels in Syria and the Ukraine knowing nothing about them, but unwilling to let in children running from danger?

Republicans want neighboring countries in the middle east to take in 5 million refugees but willingly wants to send thousands of children back, for many, to certain death.

To me, these seem like very strange, extreme and dangerous positions. Anyone care to explain them?

Remember, the hundreds of thousands of Christians that were either killed or chased out of Iraq? Where did they go? They didn't come here. I thought US Right wingers liked Christians. The majority of them fled Iraq when Republicans controlled both houses and Bush was president. We know why Republicans refused to help them. Do USMB Republicans know why their party refused to help hundreds of thousands of Christians?

Now, you have Republicans willing to arm rebels in Syria and the Ukraine knowing nothing about them, but unwilling to let in children running from danger?

Republicans want neighboring countries in the middle east to take in 5 million refugees but willingly wants to send thousands of children back, for many, to certain death.

To me, these seem like very strange, extreme and dangerous positions. Anyone care to explain them?
Actually Obama is arming the rebels.
When did you give a shit about Christians or children, RDingbat?

just wow
neverending
what a life

You are such a turd. You don't know anything. Always calling the truth a lie without ever backing it up. Course you can't. So what does that make you? Think "bearing false witness".

just wow
neverending
what a life

You are such a turd. You don't know anything. Always calling the truth a lie without ever backing it up. Course you can't. So what does that make you? Think "bearing false witness".
Since when would you know the truth idiot? Stop with the lies and distracting from your hero obamashitforbrains being a total pos disaster for America. IDIOT!!!!

WHY isn't your dear leader offering them help?

why aren't you instead of sitting here on a messageboard...hitch a ride to Iraq put your actions instead of your mouth to work for something for a change

but you won't, because you don't care about anyone...If you did you wouldn't post all this hate

Last edited:
rdean mixing religion with politics once again. Where's your concern for the "Separation" of church and state? We are not a Christian nation, at least that is what you will be saying out of the other side of your mouth. Damn hypocrite.

rdean mixing religion with politics once again. Where's your concern for the "Separation" of church and state? We are not a Christian nation, at least that is what you will be saying out of the other side of your mouth. Damn hypocrite.

Like anything with people like him, religion, children and helping other's is selective for when THEY CAN USE THEM

Your lies are easy to explain. You are just a lying ass hole troll.

Funny, who is opposing abortion? Oh yeah, the GOP.

Who supports it? Oh yeah, you.

As for Christians, we don't need help from the government, we need you to leave us the heck alone and we will help ourselves.

Funny, who is opposing abortion? Oh yeah, the GOP.

Who supports it? Oh yeah, you.

As for Christians, we don't need help from the government, we need you to leave us the heck alone and we will help ourselves.

Opposing abortion without opposing poverty. Good job.

Palin Cuts Aid to Pregnant Teen Moms and Food Banks | Politics News

PH2008090202312.jpg

Government assistance doesnt combat poverty. It creates more of it.

Individual hard work and charity on the other hand can.

Is that why trillions of US Government assistance in Iraq failed?

I wonder what it's like to be such an utter imbecile that every thought out of your pea-sized brain just invokes general ridicule?

So.. Deanie Weanie... what's it like?

I wonder what it's like to be such an utter imbecile that every thought out of your pea-sized brain just invokes general ridicule?

So.. Deanie Weanie... what's it like?

I think he's so warped and twisted he actually gets off on it
it has to be a sickness... but it seems to be in a lot of people who leans left/progressive
I've watched it progress over 60 years and it's the worst I've ever seen. but IF you at their party (Progressive/Democrat), look at the hate that comes from their elected Representatives
something going to crack one day..not sure what it's going to be

Last edited:

Is that why trillions of US Government assistance in Iraq failed?

Failed in combatting Iraqi poverty? It was never intended to combat poverty. It was sent to rebuild after a war.

And it would have been far more effective if we didn't have the current abysmal foreign policy

rdean, you are such a turd. You don't know anything. Always calling the truth a lie without ever backing it up. Course you can't. So what does that make you? Think "bearing false witness".

Forum List

Back