GOP Intern Quits In Protest Of Republican Congressman's Comparison Of Vaccines To The Holocaust

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Good for that intern. I would have quit too.

But then I wouldn't have been working with that congressman in the first place.

I liked the comment from Rep Brad Schneider "Unless you are talking about nazis to the Holocaust, you are well advised to not talk about nazis or the Holocaust"

He's right.

Congressman massie shows he has absolutely no respect for survivors of the nazis and those who died because of nazis.

The tweet is disgusting.

massie took it down.

I liked the comment from Rep Brad Schneider "Unless you are talking about nazis to the Holocaust, you are well advised to not talk about nazis or the Holocaust"

He's right.

Congressman massie shows he has absolutely no respect for survivors of the nazis and those who died because of nazis.

The tweet is disgusting.

massie took it down.

He was right. And good riddance of a worthless intern.

He's right.

The tweet is disgusting.

massie took it down.

You don't think an actual GOP Congressman would have that kind of integrity?

Neither do I

We’re going to need your papers to enter this establishment, and you better have your star sewn into your clothing.

We’re going to need your vaccination papers before you can enter this establishment. And you better have a mask on.

Yeah, totally different.

He's right.

The tweet is disgusting.

massie took it down.

Perhaps if Democrats employed the legal and Constitutional legislative processes rather than their leaderships jack booted edicts the comparisons would be less obvious and Americans would feel at least marginally represented.

We’re going to need the proper paperwork in order to make sure we aren’t serving the wrong kind of people.

Totally not like how the holocaust began.

Bill Clinton molested an intern and the left defended him. Now apparently it's big news that a GOP intern quit over vaccinations. Get over yourselves lefties, you are beginning to sound pathetic.
You have sitting magaturd congresscritters comparing vaccination to the Holocaust. Sounding pathetic is a damn sight better than sounding like complete hyperbolic dunces.

Bill Clinton molested an intern and the left defended him. Now apparently it's big news that a GOP intern quit over vaccinations. Get over yourselves lefties, you are beginning to sound pathetic.

I saw your first sentence as I scrolled past your post but wanted to make sure I saw that correctly so scrolled back to read it. Just the first sentence. I'm sure the rest of it is a much of a big fat lie as that first sentence.

Bill Clinton had consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife.

Then he lied about it on a deposition for a civil lawsuit.

So the republicans impeached him. He was found not guilty in the Senate.

That's about the fullest extent of it.

Monica Lewinsky never claimed that Bill Clinton molested her in any way.

You know this but you choose to lie.

If you bother to actually click those links to read the information, you will not see the word molestation or sexual abuse or anything like that.

It was a tacky affair between two consenting adults. Nothing more.

From her wiki page:

Lewinsky stated that she had nine sexual encounters in the Oval Office with President Bill Clinton between November 1995 and March 1997. According to her testimony, these involved fellatio and other sexual acts, but not sexual intercourse.

As it is turning out, the communist democrats are making covid very much like the holocaust. What is being done to the medical care people and first responders is unconscionable.

He's right.

The tweet is disgusting.

massie took it down.

That intern is now a traitorous RINO in the eyes of the 74 million trump Nazis.

Yes, do not allude to or talk about whatever happened during WWII that you are not supposed to talk about or research to possibly discover the impossibility of the claimed events treated as sacred today. But it is written and it shall be so! The fact that a war was declared on Germans and the particular number is a kabbahlistic number that was floated several times decades prior is of no consequence.

Forum List

Back