🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

What could be more significant than Selma?
Yes, to the propaganda crowd, this is significant! To RACIAL HARMONY, it's just another NAIL in the road to that end!

Selma was far from a symbol of racial harmony. It held up a mirror to our faces and let us see that we were not the nation we thought we were

That's HISTORY...WELL KNOWN, what THIS IS TODAY is PROPAGANDA, and putting another NAIL in the Road To Harmony between the races! And about Obuma's LIE?????

Sounds more like that nail got driven into your head.

Ah yes, the HATE of the black racist.... Thank you, for letting me know, I was correct on all my postings... Now, are you off to the Rev. Sharpton's, or the Rev. Jackson's Sunday HATE WHITEY meeting?.....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

I think it's become clear that your hatred for black people is primarily based upon your unrequited desire for black cock, in your mouth and up your ass. It's a Freudian thing, you despise yourself because you want the thing you pretend to hate most. Come out of the closet and stop pretending.

So many Republicans, and their leaders, profess to be Christians. So why don't they behave, and govern, like Christians?

"The Poor People’s Campaign was motivated by a desire for economic justice: the idea that all people should have what they need to live. King and the SCLC shifted their focus to these issues after observing that gains in civil rights had not improved the material conditions of life for many African Americans. The Poor People’s Campaign was a multiracial effort—including African-Americans, whites, Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Native Americans—aimed at alleviating poverty regardless of race.[1][2]

According to political historians such as Barbara Cruikshank, "the poor" did not particularly conceive of themselves as a unified group until President Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty (declared in 1964) identified them as such.[3] Figures from the 1960 census, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Commerce Department, and the Federal Reserve estimated anywhere from 40 to 60 million Americans—or 22 to 33 percent—lived below the poverty line. At the same time, the nature of poverty itself was changing as America's population increasingly lived in cities, not farms (and could not grow its own food).[4] Poor African-Americans, particularly women, suffered from racism and sexism that amplified the impact of poverty, especially after "welfare mothers" became a nationally recognized concept.[5]" (Poor People s Campaign - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Selma anniversary puts spotlight on deep poverty
Aamer Madhani, USA TODAY 11:59 a.m. EDT March 8, 2015
More than 40% of families and 67% of children in the county live below the poverty line. The violent crime rate is five times the state average. The Birmingham News called the region, known as the Black Belt because of its rich soil, "Alabama's Third World."

Civil Rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson points to the old home in Selma of Amelia Boynton Robinson, who played a key role in the 1965 marches, as a tragic symbol of what's become of Selma. Her home was where a group of congressman, Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and other civil right leaders gathered to write the first draft of the Voting Rights Act.

Now the home sits boarded up, indistinguishable from the many other vacant houses in that neighborhood.
Bolding mine. Photo ops and uplifting speeches are beginning to sicken me. Maybe when all those noble people show up at work tomorrow will figure out something new. If something is standing in the way let the American people know. Time to figure out who is part of the problem and who is part of the solution.

...Selma was about voting rights and equal treatment under the law Why wouldn't Republicans endorse that?
Did some Republican or another declare in opposition to equal voting rights and equal treatment based upon race?

Actually, they did

As soon as the Supreme Court eased restrictions on voting rights, Republicans across the land jumped at the chance to restrict voting
its downright sickening but then the Repubs have no shame.
Democrats have hardly been calling them out on it.

Yes, you leftist USE the RACE PROBLEM to keep blacks down, control them and not trying to prop them up (what has been done for the blacks since they were coopted by the radical left?) .... Men and women on that Black Republican posters are all traitors to you scum. They TRY to instill what were once American values to the black race, but when this agenda doesn't FIT the lefts Alinsky vision of your America they should be thrown to the side and as Old Saul shows,

158430d11cac673d911d3002aa57b23e.jpg

The lefts, along with their lapdog media does a #12 on each and everyone of them, followed by a #8... ALL the problems of America today come down to Old Saul's visions, and people like Soros, that throw BILLIONS of dollars into all these little HATE groups! Yes, they also sponsor black hate groups, along with pro abortion, pro drug, hate the rich OWS movement, etc. Some of us, unfortunately, not enough, can see what happens..... Would anyone think this WAS a left wing extremist of the most disturbing order?

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

I wonder how Saul what's his face could have such a profound effect on American political thought? No one had ever even heard of him before 2008.

Yes, to the propaganda crowd, this is significant! To RACIAL HARMONY, it's just another NAIL in the road to that end!

Selma was far from a symbol of racial harmony. It held up a mirror to our faces and let us see that we were not the nation we thought we were

That's HISTORY...WELL KNOWN, what THIS IS TODAY is PROPAGANDA, and putting another NAIL in the Road To Harmony between the races! And about Obuma's LIE?????

Ah yes, the HATE of the black racist.... Thank you, for letting me know, I was correct on all my postings... Now, are you off to the Rev. Sharpton's, or the Rev. Jackson's Sunday HATE WHITEY meeting?.....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

I think it's become clear that your hatred for black people is primarily based upon your unrequited desire for black cock, in your mouth and up your ass. It's a Freudian thing, you despise yourself because you want the thing you pretend to hate most. Come out of the closet and stop pretending.

The tolerant, black liberal brings the GAYNESS to the thread...who would have thought! :ahole-1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So many Republicans, and their leaders, profess to be Christians. So why don't they behave, and govern, like Christians?
Democrats do not do much better.

Democrats, and their leaders, generally behave much more like Christians. If Jesus ran for political office today - most Republicans would vote against him.

Yes, you leftist USE the RACE PROBLEM to keep blacks down, control them and not trying to prop them up (what has been done for the blacks since they were coopted by the radical left?) .... Men and women on that Black Republican posters are all traitors to you scum. They TRY to instill what were once American values to the black race, but when this agenda doesn't FIT the lefts Alinsky vision of your America they should be thrown to the side and as Old Saul shows,

The lefts, along with their lapdog media does a #12 on each and everyone of them, followed by a #8... ALL the problems of America today come down to Old Saul's visions, and people like Soros, that throw BILLIONS of dollars into all these little HATE groups! Yes, they also sponsor black hate groups, along with pro abortion, pro drug, hate the rich OWS movement, etc. Some of us, unfortunately, not enough, can see what happens..... Would anyone think this WAS a left wing extremist of the most disturbing order?

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

I wonder how Saul what's his face could have such a profound effect on American political thought? No one had ever even heard of him before 2008.

So you're telling us that a black president was the awakening of Radical left extremists... OK, if you say so!

Democrats do not do much better.

Democrats, and their leaders, generally behave much more like Christians. If Jesus ran for political office today - most Republicans would vote against him.
Agree. Same thing w/ their Idol- Reagan. If he ran in a Repub Primary these days he'd be laughed-out of it for being too libral.

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

So you're telling us that a black president was the awakening of Radical left extremists... OK, if you say so!

No, what I am saying is that you are evidently just as stupid as you can possibly be. You're a fucking clown and nothing more.

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

Actually, it is the liberals who became main stream and Conservatives who are using the tactics of Alinsky

The tolerant, black liberal brings the GAYNESS to the thread...who would have thought! :ahole-1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's time you came to grips with your real orientation. If you can be honest with yourself maybe you won't be so angry and confused all the time.

Well other than not being the party that fought tooth and nail against the struggle for equality,you might have something,but you don't.just more drumming up usless BS.
Republican where there when it happened when it was needed,now the Dems rush to try and take credit for other accomplishments,typical.

Wow

Pretty lame for todays Republicans to take credit for what was done 50 years ago

Don't they care?
meanwhile you lefties bitch about what happen over 150 years ago

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

Actually, it is the liberals who became main stream and Conservatives who are using the tactics of Alinsky

Oh how the demented carry on! They will TRY anything to turn it around.

Well other than not being the party that fought tooth and nail against the struggle for equality,you might have something,but you don't.just more drumming up usless BS.
Republican where there when it happened when it was needed,now the Dems rush to try and take credit for other accomplishments,typical.

Wow

Pretty lame for todays Republicans to take credit for what was done 50 years ago

Don't they care?
meanwhile you lefties bitch about what happen over 150 years ago

Really? Who?

B_IgvA1U8AA3oet.jpg

Oh how the demented carry on! They will TRY anything to turn it around.

Which of Alinskys Rules for Radicals are not used by Conservatives?

Forum List

Back