GOP legislation would cut off Holder's salary

This idea is absurd. What the hell is congress going to do to all the non political people who are held in contempt of cangress? Confiscate their paychecks? Seize their bank accounts?

Congress already has too much damn power and I STRONGLY disagree with giving them anymore. Period

Thank you for the respectful debate. We can disagree while still be on the same side of the aisle, while other times agree with others that are political opponents. That's the best of being objective posters.

Bottom line is this, Kiddies...as long as the Democrats control the Senate...the GOP in the House can pass all kinds of things but as we've seen for the past six years if you think the Democratically controlled Senate is going to do anything with what the House gives them then you're rather naive.

The GOP needs to win the Senate or things like Benghazi, Fast and Furious and the IRS targeting conservatives will never be investigated by Eric Holder and there isn't much the GOP can do about it if the main stream media refuses to hold Barack Obama's feet to the fire to address those issues...which at this point should be obvious isn't going to happen.

Judges Accuse Atty General Holder of Disrespecting the Judicial System!

But as Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse already pointed out, Attorney General Eric Holder doesn't follow the law, he advocates a certain point of view. His own Like Obama, Holder makes up his own laws as he goes along, abusing power by acting like a tyrant. The United States Sentencing Commission Thursday unanimously approved an amendment to revise sentencing guidelines for non-violent drug offenders, but not before one commissioner accused Attorney...

Judges Accuse Atty General Holder of Disrespecting the Judicial System | FrontPage Magazine

And Whitehouse is right. He makes up his own laws as he ignores others. He is a dangerous man that should have been stopped and I applaud any effort to do so. He and others like him must face consequences even from a Congress that is weak.

I like the idea.

There is no penalty for "COC". The last time a penalty was served for COC was back in 1934....This will give some teeth to this rarely used preocedure.

I would think very carefully about the standards some of you rubes are going along with. There is supposed to be a separation of powers, and you are supporting an invasion into Executive power by Congress.

As rubes, you will conveniently suffer amnesia with respect to that standard when the tables are reversed.

This sham has nothing to do with a seeking of truth. It is political power theater put on for you rubes.

Last edited:
I would think very carefully about the standards some of you rubes are going along with. There is supposed to be a separation of powers, and you are supporting an invasion into Executive power by Congress.

As rubes, you will conveniently suffer amnesia with respect to that standard when the tables are reversed.

This sham has nothing to do with a seeking of truth. It is political power theater put on for you rubes.

yep. Her link says it all- Fox
Another "show vote" that will ultimately be tabled but it will make people like Jackson think that they're doing something. Doing something would be reforming the tax code or working on immigration NOT partisan bickering to appease Fox viewers like Jackson.

Last edited:
Or politicians become more and more divided, more & more partisan, more & more vitriolic.

The solution to that is NOT giving them the power to "punish" their political opponents because they "deem" it appropriate.

Regardless of what you think of this scenario a time will come when someone IS completely forthright but because of partisanship others will think they are holding back and then use this as a weapon to seek something that does not exist.

Bad idea is bad.

Who's being divisive, Gramps? Us?

I don't think so.

It's the scum on the left who are screaming "RACIST!!" every time they are questioned about something.

It is the scum on the left holding up Benghazi, stopping Fast and Furious, stonewalling the IRS investigation and sending out whorish liars like Susan Rice to go on FIVE (5) National TV programs to LIE.

So your answer to their divisiveness and criminality is to -- What?

Surrender?

Great. Just what we need.

Holder is a scumbag. A lying, dishonest, racist, criminal scumbag who belongs in prison for the rest of his life.

And you just want to forgive him because it's "Politics"?

With friends like you..........

BTW, the lying fuck was found in "CRIMINAL" Contempt of Congress.

dimocrap scum had NO problem sending John Mitchell to prison for his role in Watergate.... Which was SHIT compared to the current IRS scandal

Holder deserves worse than prison. Much worse

Dude, if you think the Obama Administration is "seeking of truth" when it comes to Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandal then you're even more delusional than usual!

What they are "seeking" is commonly referred to as a "whitewashing" of the truth. They are simply going to stonewall any investigations into any of these topics. It's what they've done from the beginning...and it's what they will continue to do as long as they control the Senate and the main stream media.

Dude, if you think the Obama Administration is "seeking of truth" when it comes to Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandal then you're even more delusional than usual!

What they are "seeking" is commonly referred to as a "whitewashing" of the truth. They are simply going to stonewall any investigations into any of these topics. It's what they've done from the beginning...and it's what they will continue to do as long as they control the Senate and the main stream media.

He's not delusional.

He's lying.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

Or perhaps this agenda?

2mnjjg7.jpg

Ah. The Race Card Card again.

Another "show vote" that will ultimately be tabled but it will make people like Jackson think that they're doing something. Doing something would be reforming the tax code or working on immigration NOT partisan bickering to appease Fox viewers like Jackson.

The "show" that is being put on is when this Attorney General pretends that he is investigating anything that might prove embarrassing to the Obama Administration. It's embarrassing to watch that sham play out repeatedly while the media sits on their hands and does nothing.

g5000,Your post made me smile. Can you address the idea, instead of saying "it would be tabled," then throwing out tax codes and immigration?

Dot Com, the beauty of this legislation is it CAN be reversed. So, it is not political theater, but an attempt to seek the truth.

WRONG. Republicorp has failed in their witch hunts but can't move on. Issa screwed up big time going on Fox Tee Vee and making unfounded accusations :lol: Repubs couldn't win elections so their going the "ankle-biter" route instead of doing their fucking jobs (taxes & immigration) WHICH they're being paid for I might add.

Last edited:
If these investigations really ARE "witch hunts", Dottie then common sense would tell you that the best method of diffusing them is to get all of the information out there so that the public can SEE that it is indeed a witch hunt.

That hasn't happened with this Administration. They are stonewalling all three investigations as stubbornly as possible. It simply doesn't make sense if the accusations are indeed "unfounded". That's simple common sense.

WRONG. Republicorp has failed in their witch hunts but can't move on. Issa screwed up big time going on Fox Tee Vee and making unfounded accusations :lol: Repubs couldn't win elections so their going the "ankle-biter" route instead of doing their fucking jobs (taxes & immigration) WHICH they're being paid for I might add.

And we're talking about COC, so is this what we call trolling?

If these investigations really ARE "witch hunts", Dottie then common sense would tell you that the best method of diffusing them is to get all of the information out there so that the public can SEE that it is indeed a witch hunt.

That hasn't happened with this Administration. They are stonewalling all three investigations as stubbornly as possible. It simply doesn't make sense if the accusations are indeed "unfounded". That's simple common sense.

like Reagon was forthcoming w/ Iran/Contra? :rofl: You're funny :p

g5000,Your post made me smile. Can you address the idea, instead of saying "it would be tabled," then throwing out tax codes and immigration?

Dot Com, the beauty of this legislation is it CAN be reversed. So, it is not political theater, but an attempt to seek the truth.

I did address the idea. All this theater that has been going on for some time between the Legislative and the Executive has nothing to do with seeking the truth. That's just what they tell you rubes to get you righteously indignant so you will go along with this cheap stunt. They have you licking their piss off of trees so you miss the forest.

Last edited:
This is the identical theater for the rubes played out when the Bush Administration dimissed a bunch of US attorneys, except the players have switched which sides of the table they are sitting on.

Now it is the Republicans who are demanding the White House turn over internal discussions to them.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

I did address the idea. All this theater that has been going on for some time between the Legislative and the Executive has nothing to do with seeking the truth. That's just what they tell you rubes to get you righteously indignant so you will go along with this cheap stunt. They have you licking their piss off of trees so you miss the forest.

You're the one out of touch with reality.

Or lying.

I strongly smell a lie because, well frankly, that's what you do when you wrap yourself in your partisan blanket

Even a Majority of Dems See More Than a ?Smidgen? of Corruption in IRS Scandal | TheBlaze.com

President lying cocksucker in chief insisted there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” in the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups for extra scrutiny, a matter still under investigation by both the Justice Department and Congress.

AP
Tell that to Democratic voters, a slim majority of whom said they believe there was indeed IRS corruption, and 60 percent of whom said they think Congress should continue to investigate, according to a new Fox News poll.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...ike-obamacare-say-there-is-corruption-at-irs/

The poll found that almost two-thirds, or 64 percent, of registered voters said they believe there was corruption in the targeting of conservative and Tea Party groups, compared with 27 percent who said no. Fifty-one percent of Democrats surveyed said they believe there was corruption, compared with 81 percent of Republicans and 65 percent of independents.

More than seven in 10 registered voters said Congress should continue to investigate the targeting, while 25 percent said Congress should not.

Democrats polled said they support Congress continuing to investigate the IRS scandal by 60 percent, compared to 83 percent of Republicans and 72 percent of independents.

Forum List

Back