GOP loses minds over $10, $20 bill change in 2030

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
It's pretty surreal. In 14 years Harriet Tubman will be on the front of the $20 bill and Andrew Jackson will be moved to the back of the bill. Women suffragists will also be placed on the back of the $10 bill.

And conservatives..... are....... losing....... their....... MINDS! It's unbelievable! What the hell has happened to the party of Lincoln, the party of MLK, the party of Susan B. Anthony...

You people are fucking CRAZY these days! Your main priorities in life right now are policing bathrooms and women being added to currency?! And you feel more outrage over that than I've possibly had in my entire life!

Get your shit together!

Conservatives Aren’t Taking The Harriet Tubman News Well

What makes you say the 'GOP is losing its mind'? Link? Personally, while I have seen some ponder why the need for change, if the money it will take to affect the change is worth it, I have seen nothing to suggest anyone is 'losing their minds' over it.

Does anyone REALLY give any thought to whose face is on what monetary bill on any given day when they are out shopping?

I bet you could take to the street and ask people to name the people on the different denominations of cash and most would not be able to answer correctly.

I bet you could ask these same people who Harriet Tubman is...or any of the other women they plan yto place on money now and most people would have no clue who they are. (Thank you govt-run public education system for that.)

Finally, the vast number of people, I would suppose, use ATM and credit cards these days instead of cash. So, while the thread title is 'partisanly politically sexy' I am highly doubtful anyone is 'losing their minds' over this change.

Tubman is black! And a woman! And hell, she probably was gay too, a gay muslim abortion commie doctor!!!

Obama is doing this to divide the country !!

Tubman is fine. She was a trip.

Put Miles Davis (circa Bitches Brew) on the $100.00

I only use cash for tips.

What makes you say the 'GOP is losing its mind'? Link? Personally, while I have seen some ponder why the need for change, if the money it will take to affect the change is worth it, I have seen nothing to suggest anyone is 'losing their minds' over it.

Does anyone REALLY give any thought to whose face is on what monetary bill on any given day when they are out shopping?

I bet you could take to the street and ask people to name the people on the different denominations of cash and most would not be able to answer correctly.

I bet you could ask these same people who Harriet Tubman is...or any of the other women they plan yto place on money now and most people would have no clue who they are. (Thank you govt-run public education system for that.)

Finally, the vast number of people, I would suppose, use ATM and credit cards these days instead of cash. So, while the thread title is 'partisanly politically sexy' I am highly doubtful anyone is 'losing their minds' over this change.
Exaggeration is a typical tool of those who have no debating skills.

It's pretty surreal. In 14 years Harriet Tubman will be on the front of the $20 bill and Andrew Jackson will be moved to the back of the bill. Women suffragists will also be placed on the back of the $10 bill.

And conservatives..... are....... losing....... their....... MINDS! It's unbelievable! What the hell has happened to the party of Lincoln, the party of MLK, the party of Susan B. Anthony...

You people are fucking CRAZY these days! Your main priorities in life right now are policing bathrooms and women being added to currency?! And you feel more outrage over that than I've possibly had in my entire life!

Get your shit together!

Agree with everything except MLK was not a Republican.

No one is losing their minds. If anything people are looking forward to the artwork.

A new president may scrap the whole plan. I can't see the government putting so much barely circulated money in with the spoiled bills.

Get your shit together!

Yes he was, after all he was not going to be a dixiecrat.

Tubman is fine. She was a trip.

Put Miles Davis (circa Bitches Brew) on the $100.00

I only use cash for tips.

:clap2: for the Miles Davis idea. NOW we're talkin'.

Get the arts their due. Get Nature in it. Do something with money other than commemorating war, adulation of royalty and statesmen from centuries ago, struggle and angst. All so fuggin' serious.

Do something positive with it for a change -- pun intended..

loonie.png
Ireland_1e.gif

Get your shit together!

No he was not. That's contemporary revisionism.

Get your shit together!

MLK Jr. was JFK Democrat.

No one is losing their minds. If anything people are looking forward to the artwork.

A new president may scrap the whole plan. I can't see the government putting so much barely circulated money in with the spoiled bills.
Turn on any interview from Fox about it... #Bitchfest

Forum List

Back