GOP lunatics use Obama as an excuse to hate on the worthless GOP majority they voted for.

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

I've been disappointed in the GOP.

But I'm not blaming Obama for that.

I blame the GOP establishment for that.

I support Trump because I've been waiting for a long time for someone to address the issues he is addressing.

Your post has no connection with reality.

What did you want the GOP to do that they didn't do?

Did your party or did they not run on closing borders, requiring ID for all illegals, forcing OBama to balance the budget, reuniting both parties, etc, etc, etc...????

No they didn't

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

I support Trump because I've been waiting for a long time for someone to address the issues he is addressing.

Did your party or did they not run on closing borders, requiring ID for all illegals, forcing OBama to balance the budget, reuniting both parties, etc, etc, etc...????

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

images

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

Point to any of my posts where I have advocated any of that

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

You called me out right winger and countered......now your all over the place...do me a favor, take a deep breathe, breath in then out....its gonna be okay...kay?

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

You called me out right winger and countered......now your all over the place...do me a favor, take a deep breathe, breath in then out....its gonna be okay...kay?

Is your name CORRELL?

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

Is your name CORRELL?

OOPs, my bad...have a nice day.

images

Never even consider amnesty by any name.

You have to laugh them calling the Gop lunatics and worthless too, and then read that spew. that is not just lunatic, that is damn scary insane and so totally worth nothing. Do these people ever self examine themselves? sheeeeeesh

images
and what's even funnier is after blacks and other minorities voted for obummer, they still have nothing but slave status. The DNC buying votes, telling the blacks and other minorities we'll redistribute the money, and yet, squaller, segregation, crime in their neighborhoods. You're right, you can't make this shit up. unkept promise after promise and failure to provide.

images

Seems they have blocked it for five years

What do you want Republicans in Congress to do and how do you expect them to accomplish it?

Another "We hate Obamacare" government shutdown?

images

You have to keep in mind that American conservatives are morons
They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

Repeal Obamacare, Keystone, end gay marriage, kill Planned Parenthood

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump
just so you know, there was never any expectation that the GOP would negotiate with the pres, cause he doesn't negotiate. So, we all knew that, the votes were to stop obummer and it has. so mission accomplished. Not sure the libs position in here other than desperation.

images
:cuckoo:

I know I know I know...the truth hurts, eh?
what truth is it you are referring to, the fact that the GOP winners did what they were asked to do?

images

they did exactly what was asked of them. funny you fools can't figure that out yet.

images

What do you want Republicans in Congress to do and how do you expect them to accomplish it?

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

"Blocking it" is not the same as "not even considering it".

For you to re-ask a question I have already answered is suspicious.

Do you have a response to my answer to you?

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

images

They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump
just so you know, there was never any expectation that the GOP would negotiate with the pres, cause he doesn't negotiate. So, we all knew that, the votes were to stop obummer and it has. so mission accomplished. Not sure the libs position in here other than desperation.

If you are unwilling to negotiate with the President you end up with nothing. Just like in healthcare, keystone and the tax cuts

That is why Obama always wins. Republicans overplay a bad hand

images

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

I never understood the "anger" of the right

Its politics...you are not dying, nobody is taking your home
In politics, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose
Life goes on and you try to win next time

No they didn't

Yeah, ya did

you got the wrong dude, shows how observant you are.

images

That is why we get Trump

If you are unwilling to negotiate with the President you end up with nothing. Just like in healthcare, keystone and the tax cuts

no they didn't, they sent him legislation he vetoed. That was expected, again, we already knew that dems today don't negotiate or compromise. WE KNOW THIS!!!!!

I never understood the "anger" of the right

Its politics...you are not dying, nobody is taking your home
In politics, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose
Life goes on and you try to win next time
I agree since there isn't any. And the elections are where the differences are being made. 2010 and 2014, I'd say it's the left that is furious they lost both houses in congress. You are the ones angry. DOH!!!!!

images

That is why we get Trump

no they didn't, they sent him legislation he vetoed. That was expected, again, we already knew that dems today don't negotiate or compromise. WE KNOW THIS!!!!!

They sent legislation with poison pill "kill Obamacare" wording in it....of course it went nowhere

Republicans refused to participate in the crafting of Obamacare and ended up with nothing
They tried to force Keystone down the Presidents throat and ended up with nothing
They refused to consider tax increases and ended up with nothing

That is why Obama always wins

Forum List

Back