GOP lunatics use Obama as an excuse to hate on the worthless GOP majority they voted for.

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

You have to keep in mind that American conservatives are morons
They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

Repeal Obamacare, Keystone, end gay marriage, kill Planned Parenthood

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump
just so you know, there was never any expectation that the GOP would negotiate with the pres, cause he doesn't negotiate. So, we all knew that, the votes were to stop obummer and it has. so mission accomplished. Not sure the libs position in here other than desperation.

If you are unwilling to negotiate with the President you end up with nothing. Just like in healthcare, keystone and the tax cuts

That is why Obama always wins. Republicans overplay a bad hand
no they didn't, they sent him legislation he vetoed. That was expected, again, we already knew that dems today don't negotiate or compromise. WE KNOW THIS!!!!!

They sent legislation with poison pill "kill Obamacare" wording in it....of course it went nowhere

Republicans refused to participate in the crafting of Obamacare and ended up with nothing
They tried to force Keystone down the Presidents throat and ended up with nothing
They refused to consider tax increases and ended up with nothing

That is why Obama always wins
but you said they did nothing. They did, you just admitted they did. We who voted for the GOP knew that was going to happen. Still don't see your argument.

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump

It's why we want Trump to blow it up. If Trump won't blow it up, we get someone who will.

images

That is why we get Trump

It's why we want Trump to blow it up. If Trump won't blow it up, we get someone who will.

Again showing how naïve Conservatives are

Obamacare is too far entrenched to be repealed and you lack the 60% Senate, House and Presidency to do it

That is why we get Trump
just so you know, there was never any expectation that the GOP would negotiate with the pres, cause he doesn't negotiate. So, we all knew that, the votes were to stop obummer and it has. so mission accomplished. Not sure the libs position in here other than desperation.

If you are unwilling to negotiate with the President you end up with nothing. Just like in healthcare, keystone and the tax cuts

no they didn't, they sent him legislation he vetoed. That was expected, again, we already knew that dems today don't negotiate or compromise. WE KNOW THIS!!!!!

They sent legislation with poison pill "kill Obamacare" wording in it....of course it went nowhere

Republicans refused to participate in the crafting of Obamacare and ended up with nothing
They tried to force Keystone down the Presidents throat and ended up with nothing

but you said they did nothing. They did, you just admitted they did. We who voted for the GOP knew that was going to happen. Still don't see your argument.

What part of the rightwing agenda has been enacted in the last seven years?
Obama always wins...Republicans always lose

what part of we knew nothing would be signed by the president did you not understand? holy fk that was your stupid slipping out.

what part of we knew nothing would be signed by the president did you not understand? holy fk that was your stupid slipping out.

President has signed plenty of things...all with100% GOP opposition
Bush tax cuts he just let expire
Keystone he vetoed

You guys just keep losing don't you?

Keystone he vetoed

ok, you, like Rubio last night, want me to repeat myself. We expected that all would happen. all of it

Keystone he vetoed

ok, you, like Rubio last night, want me to repeat myself. We expected that all would happen. all of it

Got you...You sound like Pee Wee Herman

"I meant to do that"

cguvGcP.gif

Keystone he vetoed

"I meant to do that"
Go look it up, it's available on line. you know how to use google right? BTW, nice response cause I knew you'd post something like that after you asked the same question over and over and expected an answer over and over and I gave an answer over and over and why I said what I said. Again, you are the one that has the repeat feature turned on.

Keystone he vetoed

"I meant to do that"
Go look it up, it's available on line. you know how to use google right? BTW, nice response cause I knew you'd post something like that after you asked the same question over and over and expected an answer over and over and I gave an answer over and over and why I said what I said. Again, you are the one that has the repeat feature turned on.
BTW, you're right you are a kick and I laugh daily at the left in here, and that would include you.:spinner:

Keystone he vetoed

"I meant to do that"

Look up what the Conservatives have accomplished in the last 7 years?

There is nothing to be found

lol, they are still harping on how those meanies Gop wouldn't bend over for the thug they stuck in office. the people took away control of Congress and gave it to the GOP for a reason. and that was the number one on their list. stop him and his party from sticking us with anymore garbage entitlements with his ugly name attached on it and spending, after he stole almost a trillion dollars from us calling it a, Stimulus and it did nothing. so give the Gop an A there. and the Obots crying towels. waaaa

lol, they are still harping on how those meanies Gop wouldn't bend over for the thug they stuck in office. the people took away control of Congress and gave it to the GOP for a reason. and that was the number one on their list. stop him and his party from sticking us with anymore garbage entitlements with his ugly name attached on it and spending, after he stole almost a trillion dollars from us calling it a, Stimulus and it did nothing. so give the Gop an A there. and the Obots crying towels. waaaa

lol

Best Stephanie post EVAH!

I've been disappointed in the GOP.

But I'm not blaming Obama for that.

I blame the GOP establishment for that.

I support Trump because I've been waiting for a long time for someone to address the issues he is addressing.

Your post has no connection with reality.

What did you want the GOP to do that they didn't do?

Never even consider amnesty by any name.

Seems they have blocked it for five years

What do you want Republicans in Congress to do and how do you expect them to accomplish it?

Another "We hate Obamacare" government shutdown?

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

"Blocking it" is not the same as "not even considering it".

For you to re-ask a question I have already answered is suspicious.

Do you have a response to my answer to you?

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

I never understood the "anger" of the right

Its politics...you are not dying, nobody is taking your home
In politics, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose
Life goes on and you try to win next time

If you want, I can explain what you've been purposefully missing your whole life, in three sentences.

It will just take a tiny amount of effort from you.

What do you want Republicans in Congress to do and how do you expect them to accomplish it?

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

If you want, I can explain what you've been purposefully missing your whole life, in three sentences.

What? Are you offering coming attractions now?

Keystone he vetoed

"I meant to do that"

they haven't been in charge. How is it they would get what they want done when the pres stated he will get his way. Me thinks you are kinda stupid and don't understand majorities.

that's the problem he won't give an effort. It is the trait of good libturd.

What? Are you offering coming attractions now?

You said you didn't understand. The anger on the right is one of the most important memes out there in the US today.

I'm offering to explain it to you, quickly and easily.

Do you want to know, or do you prefer to remain ignorant?

Keystone he vetoed

"I meant to do that"

they haven't been in charge. How is it they would get what they want done when the pres stated he will get his way. Me thinks you are kinda stupid and don't understand majorities.

Same way things have always been done....offer something to get something

Keystone......include funding for green energy research
Bush tax cuts......support the Obama jobs bill in return for maintaining some of the cuts
Obamacare.... water down the mandate in return for interstate commerce, tax cuts and tort reform

Instead the Republicans got NOTHING

that's the problem he won't give an effort. It is the trait of good libturd.

Considering that we live in the Information Age, and he spends hours each day in front of a computer hooked up to nearly all the information in the world, with literally tens of millions of conservatives shooting their mouths off about why they are so pissed off,

more to the point, he has been putting tremendous effort into NOT hearing it.

Forum List

Back