GOP lunatics use Obama as an excuse to hate on the worthless GOP majority they voted for.

Seems they have blocked it for five years

What do you want Republicans in Congress to do and how do you expect them to accomplish it?

Another "We hate Obamacare" government shutdown?

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

"Blocking it" is not the same as "not even considering it".

For you to re-ask a question I have already answered is suspicious.

Do you have a response to my answer to you?

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

I never understood the "anger" of the right

Its politics...you are not dying, nobody is taking your home
In politics, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose
Life goes on and you try to win next time

If you want, I can explain what you've been purposefully missing your whole life, in three sentences.

It will just take a tiny amount of effort from you.

What? Are you offering coming attractions now?

You said you didn't understand. The anger on the right is one of the most important memes out there in the US today.

I'm offering to explain it to you, quickly and easily.

Do you want to know, or do you prefer to remain ignorant?

If you want to make a point...make it

You don't need my permission

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

You have to keep in mind that American conservatives are morons
They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

Repeal Obamacare, Keystone, end gay marriage, kill Planned Parenthood

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump
I'm curious. Why do you hate gay people?

ok, you, like Rubio last night, want me to repeat myself. We expected that all would happen. all of it

Got you...You sound like Pee Wee Herman

"I meant to do that"
Go look it up, it's available on line. you know how to use google right? BTW, nice response cause I knew you'd post something like that after you asked the same question over and over and expected an answer over and over and I gave an answer over and over and why I said what I said. Again, you are the one that has the repeat feature turned on.

Look up what the Conservatives have accomplished in the last 7 years?

There is nothing to be found
they haven't been in charge. How is it they would get what they want done when the pres stated he will get his way. Me thinks you are kinda stupid and don't understand majorities.

Same way things have always been done....offer something to get something

Keystone......include funding for green energy research
Bush tax cuts......support the Obama jobs bill in return for maintaining some of the cuts
Obamacare.... water down the mandate in return for interstate commerce, tax cuts and tort reform

Instead the Republicans got NOTHING
I really do have to just laugh at the mere stupid that you post. Obummer has stated he will not compromise, so no deal can be negotiated. The problem with the left is that in order to negotiate, there is give and take and when no one on the left wishes to give, you get stalemates and vetoes. And again, when you don't have a majority, you don't get things you want. So again, the GOP team is doing all that was expected.
thanks for playing,

You asked me, I responded with the first thing that popped into my head, "Never even consider Amnesty by any name".

"Blocking it" is not the same as "not even considering it".

For you to re-ask a question I have already answered is suspicious.

Do you have a response to my answer to you?

THis is where you admit that I have reason to be angry with the GOP establishment that is NOT, as the OP suggests, misdirected anger from Obama.

I never understood the "anger" of the right

Its politics...you are not dying, nobody is taking your home
In politics, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose
Life goes on and you try to win next time

If you want, I can explain what you've been purposefully missing your whole life, in three sentences.

It will just take a tiny amount of effort from you.

What? Are you offering coming attractions now?

You said you didn't understand. The anger on the right is one of the most important memes out there in the US today.

If you want to make a point...make it

You don't need my permission

I already explained that to do it, would require a minor amount of effort from you.

We would already be done, if you had just agree/called me on it.

The question is, "Is the country better off than it was when Obama because president".

Republicans left the economy in tatters.
They helped move millions of jobs overseas
They helped close tens of thousands of factories
They wanted the auto industry to go bankrupt
Medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy
They went to war on a credit card
They redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%

That's what they left Obama a mere 7 years ago. You would have to be a turd to deny it. So there are lots of GOP turds. Not even Christ could fix the mess the GOP left even with the help of congress. The congress Obama has is treasonous. It can hardly be denied.

On your best effin day, you can't make this shit up. White conservative voters who foolishly gave a majority to both the house and senate found out very quickly after celebrating in 014, that once again, their party is nothing but a party that scares them into votes and then do absolutely nothing once in office. Time and time again, conservative voters waste thier votes on mentally challenged candidates; who's sole purpose is to receive a 6 figure welfare check and government perks off the backs of the working class poor and middle class in this country.

It makes my stomach churn witnessing over and over and over Obama; trying to reach across the isle to these mindless mentally challenged white men, trying to get shit done and these conservative cowards all afraid of losing their cushion jobs in their gerrymandered districts from compromising with the BLACK GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE...so nothing gets done.

HOWEVER, instead of blaming their worthless party, they turn on Obama and then turn to fools like Trump and Cruz for salvation. Trump who don't know is arm pit from his ass hole and Cruz who would rather shut down a country, just to get his own way....than compromise on what's best for everyone.

To this day, I am still trying to figure out just what the hell OBama has done for conservatives to feel this country is no longer theirs....For the last 8 years, Obama has kissed more white ass, than a nigga hangin out in a white girls sorority over night.

Like I said, white folks will blame Democrats, Obama, minorities, negros...everybody, but that pale pink reflection they see in the MIRROR!
images

They believed that once they took Congress, they could now do anything they want and Obama is powerless.

The idea that they would actually have to find a middle ground with the President was repulsive to them. So they pass useless legislation, it gets killed and then conservative voters blame the politicians who promised them the moon

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

images

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

"I meant to do that"
Go look it up, it's available on line. you know how to use google right? BTW, nice response cause I knew you'd post something like that after you asked the same question over and over and expected an answer over and over and I gave an answer over and over and why I said what I said. Again, you are the one that has the repeat feature turned on.

they haven't been in charge. How is it they would get what they want done when the pres stated he will get his way. Me thinks you are kinda stupid and don't understand majorities.

Bush tax cuts......support the Obama jobs bill in return for maintaining some of the cuts
Obamacare.... water down the mandate in return for interstate commerce, tax cuts and tort reform

I really do have to just laugh at the mere stupid that you post. Obummer has stated he will not compromise, so no deal can be negotiated. The problem with the left is that in order to negotiate, there is give and take and when no one on the left wishes to give, you get stalemates and vetoes. And again, when you don't have a majority, you don't get things you want. So again, the GOP team is doing all that was expected.
thanks for playing,

Obama won't compromise?
During the healthcare summit he asked what Republicans need to include in Obamacare so that they could vote for it.......Republicans replied "Tear it up and start over"
Obama compromised on the Bush tax cuts raising the threshold from $250 K to $400K
It is Republicans who lined up to sign Grover Norquists plege against any tax increases

Republicans have refused compromise and have ended up with nothing

images

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

Its an open board....post what you want
You don't require my permission and I am not offering any

I will probably mock what you post anyway...so you are better off remaining silent

thanks for playing,

Obama won't compromise?
During the healthcare summit he asked what Republicans need to include in Obamacare so that they could vote for it.......Republicans replied "Tear it up and start over"
Obama compromised on the Bush tax cuts raising the threshold from $250 K to $400K
It is Republicans who lined up to sign Grover Norquists plege against any tax increases

Republicans have refused compromise and have ended up with nothing
asked and answered.

images

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

I will probably mock what you post anyway...so you are better off remaining silent
yep, you'll post more stupid, we know.

"I meant to do that"

thanks for playing,

they understand, their job is to agitate. how many times have they repeated this same thing over his 7year reign of terror ?

It's no one's fault the OP was born black, not even Trumps.

wow, is that reason for all that? it just showed black people can be racist and bigots too
We knew that. More importantly, it shows self-loathing.
all that over some man who has the title of President. you would think he was G-d or something the way they went on over him. As if the Democrats treated Bush with love and respect. This cult like worship that some people have for Obama is almost scary.

images

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

I can't show you without a tiny amount of effort from you.

I assumed that you would still refuse to accept the truth, but I am willing to try.

Three sentences, and then you can go back to normal, for you.

Do you want to know the reason for the anger?

That is why we get Trump

Its not me...It's Jesus

I assumed that you would still refuse to accept the truth, but I am willing to try.

I refuse to allow you to post the reason

Its not me...It's Jesus

I refuse to allow you to post the reason

YOur barriers to communication are even greater than I expected.

Though it is interesting that you are afraid to open yourself up to even the potential of hearing the other side.

On some level, you know that your HOuse of Cards is built on a Foundation of LIes.

Forum List

Back