GOP Panic

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with every morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Last night while we were out to eat, they had CNN on TV.
Headlines - GOP in a panic over Trump etc.

Why?

They can't "control" him....
He's not been part of the "political machine"

Guess what?

The GOP panic .. and, more so, the media hype about it will do what......?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with ever morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Don't even listen to CNN they are just Clinton's news network. This whole "panic" BS is just invented BS by the Mrs. Tuluza camp. Even if the GOP is in a panic, so what? Let them Panic it just shows how out of touch they are and why we need a Washington outsider.

I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with ever morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Don't even listen to CNN they are just Clinton's news network. This whole "panic" BS is just invented BS by the Mrs. Tuluza camp. Even if the GOP is in a panic, so what? Let them Panic it just shows how out of touch they are and why we need a Washington outsider.

My point is, it HELPS Trump

Also, I was in Washington DC last night.. I was thinking, well Trump has a golf course in Leesburg (generally the DC area) and his Hotel is being built um like 2 or 3 blocks from guess where....?

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

My point is, it HELPS Trump

I will agree with that.

Also, I was in Washington DC last night.. I was thinking, well Trump has a golf course in Leesburg (generally the DC area) and his Hotel is being built um like 2 or 3 blocks from guess where....?
DC ghey bath house?

I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with every morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

What you perceive as panic is merely propaganda that is really helping Donald get elected.

As they say in show business, any press is good press.

Notice how Trump has always been front and center at every debate. Have you ever noticed how all the news outlets cover Trump more than any other candidate? It does not matter if it is Fox or CNN.

Make no mistake, they love the Trump ratings and his Progressive past and projected policies. Americans are just too stupid to see it.

Conversely, this is how the press treats you if they don't like you. They just ignore you.

DC ghey bath house?

you are ghey. I'm not gay cause I can type gay and not be all PC about it....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

What you perceive as panic is merely propaganda that is really helping Donald get elected.

Notice how Trump has always been front and center at every debate. Have you ever noticed how all the news outlets cover Trump more than any other candidate? It does not matter if it is Fox or CNN.

Make no mistake, they love the Trump ratings and his Progressive past and projected policies. Americans are just too stupid to see it.

Conversely, this is how the press treats you if they don't like you. They just ignore you.

He "stole" the media from the Dems. Love it!

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Really wasn't much to steal in the first place....Rather pathetic, like sale items after black Friday...

DC ghey bath house?

Do you see construction out the window? :)
You'd need to ask Bonzi...

Those are for men! If only they had them for women..... ;)
That's cause women can be ghey anywhere and men don't mind...

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Really wasn't much to steal in the first place....Rather pathetic, like sale items after black Friday...

It's a lot when you have an audience of mostly morons....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Again, he media is merely pretending not to like Trump.

The establishment knows that they have lost all credibility over the years pushing the status quo that is destroying the country. They then know that there would be a swelling of resentment and push back from the public. That is why they put Trump up there. Otherwise, Cruz would be the next President, someone who has stood up to the establishment on a consistent basis. So instead, we get a life long Dim Prog from New York who was singing Hillary's praises as recently as 2012.

Forum List

Back