GOP Panic

I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with every morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Last night while we were out to eat, they had CNN on TV.
Headlines - GOP in a panic over Trump etc.

Why?

They can't "control" him....
He's not been part of the "political machine"

Guess what?

The GOP panic .. and, more so, the media hype about it will do what......?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

What you perceive as panic is merely propaganda that is really helping Donald get elected.

As they say in show business, any press is good press.

Notice how Trump has always been front and center at every debate. Have you ever noticed how all the news outlets cover Trump more than any other candidate? It does not matter if it is Fox or CNN.

Make no mistake, they love the Trump ratings and his Progressive past and projected policies. Americans are just too stupid to see it.

Conversely, this is how the press treats you if they don't like you. They just ignore you.

He "stole" the media from the Dems. Love it!

Really wasn't much to steal in the first place....Rather pathetic, like sale items after black Friday...

It's a lot when you have an audience of mostly morons....

Most Trump supporters seem to be on the lower income side of things.

I'm not going to pretend to be keeping up with every morsel of information on the news etc. but....

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

What you perceive as panic is merely propaganda that is really helping Donald get elected.

Notice how Trump has always been front and center at every debate. Have you ever noticed how all the news outlets cover Trump more than any other candidate? It does not matter if it is Fox or CNN.

Make no mistake, they love the Trump ratings and his Progressive past and projected policies. Americans are just too stupid to see it.

Conversely, this is how the press treats you if they don't like you. They just ignore you.

Again, he media is merely pretending not to like Trump.

The establishment knows that they have lost all credibility over the years pushing the status quo that is destroying the country. They then know that there would be a swelling of resentment and push back from the public. That is why they put Trump up there. Otherwise, Cruz would be the next President, someone who has stood up to the establishment on a consistent basis. So instead, we get a life long Dim Prog from New York who was singing Hillary's praises as recently as 2012.

You honestly think he will be singing her praises after the conventions?

Why?

Guess what?

Make him more popular.

Thoughts?

Really wasn't much to steal in the first place....Rather pathetic, like sale items after black Friday...

It's a lot when you have an audience of mostly morons....

Most Trump supporters seem to be on the lower income side of things.

And most Rubio supports are college educated

Moonie is just annoying. Like a fly buzzing around you're head.
He leaves and comes back.....

But, eventually, you get used to it

Also, I was in Washington DC last night.. I was thinking, well Trump has a golf course in Leesburg (generally the DC area) and his Hotel is being built um like 2 or 3 blocks from guess where....?
be careful,,,,,,his bankrupt companies may reach 5

He's still alive? Total waste of time reading anything from the troll.

He's actually said some serious things once or twice. Ironies of all ironies, it's normally ChrisL he has serious conversations with (?)

He's actually said some serious things once or twice. Ironies of all ironies, it's normally ChrisL he has serious conversations with (?)
I wouldn't know. They are both in my dumb asshole filter.

I wouldn't know. They are both in my dumb asshole filter.

I don't filter or block anyone. i use it as an exercise of tolerance... ;)

no, they can give up what I want and retain their balls (in both the literal and figurative sense)
So, if one solves the riddle, does that mean the door opens wide to the promised land? (balls intact and everything?)

no, they can give up what I want and retain their balls (in both the literal and figurative sense)
So, if one solves the riddle, does that mean the door opens wide to the promised land? (balls intact and everything?)

oh you are going to make me wake up my husband don't make me laugh out loud! (I'm serious you did it... not many do...)

Promised land!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!

Forum List

Back