GOP poisons children with lead tainted water. It's OK, they're poor.

Guess you didn't read the previous post nitwit.
will-grace-slap-o.gif
I guess you got beat up a lot as a child. There is no other excuse for the level of hatred you display everyday simply because of 2 letters, r & d.

By far the biggest bitch I've ever met online
The Republican gov knew the water was contaminated for 18 months and your reply to that fact is:
Your ignorance & stupidity are second to none

That's how your kind sees the truth. And when you are shown your, uh, ignorance and stupidity, you resort to name calling. Exactly what a true bee otch does.
man-with-l-for-loser_1.jpg

However, I don't want a bee otch. You are free to go.

Bullshit. They were fudging the data. I just proved that. So how on earth was the Governor supposed to know that they were lying flat out lying about test results?

That's insane to expect the Governor to be aware of the lies. What now? The Governor should go to jail because he didn't do water tests on his own?

Give me a freaking break.

"In other words, Wurfel was completely misrepresenting the conclusions of the DHHS July 2015 blood lead study—to claim there was no spike in children’s blood lead when there was one. The FOIA does not reveal precisely where, or how, Wurfel was so misinformed. But the record is also perfectly clear that DHHS sat by silently as Wurfel repeated these false statements throughout September."

Flint Water Study Updates
The buck stops at the top. How do you know the governor didn't know. I guess you also think Crispie didn't know about the bridge shut down.
Straw manning your OWN OP. And you wonder why people think you are stupid?
I present facts. Your kind doesn't. In your mind, the liar wins. That would be Republicans.

I guess you got beat up a lot as a child. There is no other excuse for the level of hatred you display everyday simply because of 2 letters, r & d.

By far the biggest bitch I've ever met online
The Republican gov knew the water was contaminated for 18 months and your reply to that fact is:

That's how your kind sees the truth. And when you are shown your, uh, ignorance and stupidity, you resort to name calling. Exactly what a true bee otch does.

Bullshit. They were fudging the data. I just proved that. So how on earth was the Governor supposed to know that they were lying flat out lying about test results?

That's insane to expect the Governor to be aware of the lies. What now? The Governor should go to jail because he didn't do water tests on his own?

"In other words, Wurfel was completely misrepresenting the conclusions of the DHHS July 2015 blood lead study—to claim there was no spike in children’s blood lead when there was one. The FOIA does not reveal precisely where, or how, Wurfel was so misinformed. But the record is also perfectly clear that DHHS sat by silently as Wurfel repeated these false statements throughout September."

The buck stops at the top. How do you know the governor didn't know. I guess you also think Crispie didn't know about the bridge shut down.
I present facts. Your kind doesn't. In your mind, the liar wins. That would be Republicans.
Facts? Lol, you present narrative & agenda driven hyperbole masquerading as substance. You're a partisan hack above all else. Now run along and rescue all the puppies you can

Facts? Lol, you present narrative & agenda driven hyperbole masquerading as substance. You're a partisan hack above all else. Now run along and rescue all the puppies you can
See all those red highlights in my posts. Those are "links". The closest you ever got to a link is the missing link. The one between you and reason.

The City Council voted in March to go back to water from Detroit....the Emergency Manager appointed by Gov Snyder overrode their vote, and the EM's decision went forward.

See all those red highlights in my posts. Those are "links". The closest you ever got to a link is the missing link. The one between you and reason.
Have you ever wondered why NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON from the opposite side of the political spectrum has EVER taken you seriously on this site?

I've seen people from both sides have meaningful engagements together. Almost everyone BUT YOU.

I know why, do you?

This still happened even after Obama gave the epa more power than it should have. To prevent this from happening?
Ask your Republican governor.
Ask Walling.
Republicans don't like the federal government to interfere. So the governor appoints a committee to run cities that aren't doing well. When he takes every bit of power away from anyone else elected, then it belongs completely to the governor.

The city of Flint is run by democrats.
The city of Flint OPTED to use that water as a budget cutter.
They COULD have stayed on the existing CLEANER system.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. Quick, post your links.

Your story says "state and LOCAL government." Local would be city, unless you are a liberal nutter.
Oh, does that mean no links?

Got it.
No it means that your own post shows it was local government. I wasn't the one who posted the story.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Quick, post your links.

Your story says "state and LOCAL government." Local would be city, unless you are a liberal nutter.
Oh, does that mean no links?

Got it.
No it means that your own post shows it was local government. I wasn't the one who posted the story.
Like post #49????

Cuz this is what I wrote:

Seems you are absolutely correct:

Voters oust Flint mayor, elect newcomer amid city's water problems

The original switch happened while Flint was under state emergency financial management.

The Scandal of Michigan’s Emergency Managers
EMs, who are appointed by the governor, can “exercise any power or authority of any officer, employee, department, board, commission or other similar entity of the local government whether elected or appointed.”

I want to see these right wing fuckers squirm out of this one.

Come on guys. Do it. Squirm.

----------------------------

Is that what you are talking about?

In Flint, Mich., there’s so much lead in children’s blood that a state of emergency is declared

The suit, which claims to represent “tens of thousands of residents,” alleges that the city and state officials “deliberately deprived” them of their 14th Amendment rights by replacing formerly safe drinking water with a cheaper alternative that was known to be highly toxic.

“For more than 18 months, state and local government officials ignored irrefutable evidence that the water pumped from the Flint River exposed [residents] to extreme toxicity,” the complaint reads. “The deliberately false denials about the safety of the Flint River water was as deadly as it was arrogant.”

LeeAnn Walters, a Flint resident and mother of 4-year-old twins, took every precaution after blood tests revealed that the level of lead in one of her sons had soared after the switch to Flint River.

“I was hysterical,” Walters told the Free Press. “I cried when they gave me my first lead report.”

She had feared lead was the problem when her whole family developed rashes and her son stopped gaining weight.

Toxic Water In Michigan Begins And Ends With Governor Rick Snyder

I cannot recall an instance in my lifetime where an entire city’s population was poisoned with a tasteless, odorless, powerful toxin thanks the actions of their state government that knew what was happening for MONTHS before any action was taken. This will become the legacy of Rick Snyder and his administration. It’s obscene. It’s a scandal. And people should go to prison.

----------------------------------------------

They knew they were poisoning people for 18 months. A doctor, a private citizen paid for the independent study because Republicans running the state simply didn't care. Come on, it's a Republican administration. Is it really any surprise???? Poisoning an entire city because it's cheaper and they are mostly poor? From the GOP perspective, it makes sense, right?

And if you don't stop your whining at my next meeting I'm going to propose that we go after all the kittens and puppies next.

You need to learn about what's really happening in Flint.

The republicans in that state have voided elections. They have put "emergency managers" appointed by the republican governor in charge of the city. All people who were elected by the people have no authority. It's all within the emergency manager that the republican governor appointed.

It was those republican emergency managers who made this decision. Not the elected representatives of the people of Flint.

You can read about it in the article at the link below, however I'll post the first part of it which tells who poisoned the people of Flint Michigan.

City Council president: Emergency manager set Flint on path to river water | MLive.com

The facts are clear: At no time have the elected leaders of the city of Flint voted to use the Flint River as our primary drinking source. The documented facts show the decision to move to the Flint River was made solely by emergency managers sent to run the city on behalf of the state of Michigan.

The idea of using the river as our primary drinking source was firmly rejected in favor of joining the Karegnondi Water Authority (KWA).

I will point out this has happened before. Right after 9-11. The bush boy got his EPA head, christine todd whitman, to lie and tell all those people at ground zero that the air was just fine so they didn't provide proper gear to protect the first responders who were only doing their jobs helping people. The bush boy and whitman knew that air was toxic but lied and the first responders who helped at ground zero have been dying like flies. From respiratory diseases and cancer. To which the republicans in congress have consistently denied them health care for years. They finally got some help but it was only for 5 years. That 5 years expired recently and Jon Stewart had to go around telling people about it and asking people to call their representatives to tell them to fund the health care for the first responders. It finally worked, it was included in the budget but they only funded it for 5 years. So those first responders who are still alive will be back to begging the republicans to stop denying them health care and will have to take it to the people again to ask for help to get the republicans to do that right thing.

Democrats are so powerful that EVEN when there are Republicans who know better, those same Republicans are still forced to make harmful decisions by those all powerful Democrats.

Republicans TOLD those Democrats not to let the people of Flint drink that lead tainted water......

Cause all Republicans that I know ate lead paint chips when they were young. So Republicans have been trying to overcome their shortcomings ever since.

The power of Democrats over Republicans must be increasing. Lead in the the blood stream of Republicans is the reason.

Forum List

Back