GOP policies "win", GOP base "loses"?

The GOP Establishment are doing EXACTLY what they promised to do.

They promised to just be obstructionists. If you expected them to actually solve problems, then you weren't listening!
They can't solve problems without a veto proof majority. At this point, the best they can do is stop the bleeding.

How many employees have bosses that applaud and reward them for doing nothing?
Very uncharacteristic post from you, Chief.
If my employees do nothing, I reward them with a hearty "Get the fuck out." I may applaud after they leave.

Then why do you applaud and reward your NaziCon leaders in Congress for doing nothing?
They are not doing nothing. They are doing exactly what we elected them to do, which is to make sure obama does nothing more to fuck up the country.
Just what the country needs, people who say no to everything. Oh well, that's what Obama will do as well. So be it.
Not to everything, just to fundamentally changing America.
Republicans have fundamentally changed America through voter suppression, creating huge debt, endless wars and refusing to invest in our infrastructure. Is that what you are talking about?

Look at these Republicans. Right wing writer Kathleen Parker sadly referred to the once great GOP as the party of ooga booga while asking what happened. Look at what the base writes here. Just crazy stuff.

Very uncharacteristic post from you, Chief.
If my employees do nothing, I reward them with a hearty "Get the fuck out." I may applaud after they leave.

Then why do you applaud and reward your NaziCon leaders in Congress for doing nothing?
They are not doing nothing. They are doing exactly what we elected them to do, which is to make sure obama does nothing more to fuck up the country.

Just what the country needs, people who say no to everything. Oh well, that's what Obama will do as well. So be it.
Not to everything, just to fundamentally changing America.
Republicans have fundamentally changed America through voter suppression, creating huge debt, endless wars and refusing to invest in our infrastructure. Is that what you are talking about?
The GOP didn't create the debt. 22 trillion spent on the "War on Poverty" that resulted in half again as many people living in poverty did, you idiot.

Look at these Republicans. Right wing writer Kathleen Parker sadly referred to the once great GOP as the party of ooga booga while asking what happened. Look at what the base writes here. Just crazy stuff.
You, of all people shouldn't be defining "crazy".

They promised to just be obstructionists. If you expected them to actually solve problems, then you weren't listening!
They can't solve problems without a veto proof majority. At this point, the best they can do is stop the bleeding.
The GOP is soaked with arterial bleeding, and they are saying, "Bleeding? What bleeding?"

They are not here to solve problems.

If they had any leadership qualities, they could sell solutions. To whine that they need a veto proof majority is admitting they have ZERO leadership skills.

Reagan was able to sell his plan to the country, against some of the whiniest, most pessimistic, soul-sucking liberal headwinds there have ever been.

Now the GOP is the whiny, pessimistic, soul-sucking pussies. Reagan wouldn't even recognize these gutless fucks.

Thank goodness, R-Derp! I hadn't seen a mindless rant against the GOP from you in days, little buddy! I was getting concerned...
To you, these are mindless: Cuts to education. Blocking healthcare. Blocking minimum wage.

To you, R-Derp...giving away "free stuff" is always the answer and anyone who says differently is mindless. To me, always thinking you can have things given to you regardless of the cost, is childish and immature.

everybody has their own ideas about politicians and what they do, and don't do for the country.

at present, all we have is a bunch of chicken-fighting, chest pounders supposedly leading the country.

they should copyright BLA BLA BLA and have it set in bronze.

with checks and balances firmly I place NEITHER side can do anything except cut their own throat.

I'll furnish the knife.

The GOP is soaked with arterial bleeding, and they are saying, "Bleeding? What bleeding?"

They are not here to solve problems.

If they had any leadership qualities, they could sell solutions. To whine that they need a veto proof majority is admitting they have ZERO leadership skills.

Reagan was able to sell his plan to the country, against some of the whiniest, most pessimistic, soul-sucking liberal headwinds there have ever been.

Now the GOP is the whiny, pessimistic, soul-sucking pussies. Reagan wouldn't even recognize these gutless fucks.
This is a bit different than Reagan. Ronnie held the veto pen back then.
What we have here is a narcissistic despot in the oval office that will veto anything the GOP does to stop his failed policies. There is no chance, without a few Democrats with balls and integrity (know of any in the Senate?) to actually pass reform, so stopping obama from further damaging the US is about all we can hope for.

Ronnie and Tip worked together even though they held very different opinions. At least they could share a drink in the same room at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back