GOP reaction to Obama's immigration policy proves they are morons...

Your acceptance makes you a traitor.
Reconquista Mexico - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Keep that in mind when you wonder why people want you dead.

The reaction of people like you prove you to be crazed morons who care more about opposing the President than reality.

I hope you whackos get angrier and angrier and actually try to remove Obama from office for doing this. If so, this would prove to be one of the greatest political maneuvers ever.

Obviously you cant read. I'm not the one who came right out and said they are going to take back the American southwest without firing a shot.
YOU are a fucken traitor. If I were you I'd keep that under my hat when the shit hits the fan....oh,and you might want to scrape that obammy sticker off your car.

"GOP reaction to Obama's immigration policy proves they are morons.....or just extremely dishonest."

It demonstrates that most on the right are indeed dishonest and ignorant, likely willfully.

There is established and settled precedent of previous presidents taking the same action.

The president's action is in accordance with Federal law authorizing him to use prosecutorial discretion, the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996.

And the president's order comports with Constitutional case law recognizing the authority of the Executive to engage in the practice of deferred action with regard to the prosecution and deportation of undocumented immigrants for humanitarian reasons (see Reno v.
American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (1999)).

Consequently the right's opposition to the president's action is subjective and partisan, devoid of merit or fact, motivated solely by conservative animosity toward the president.
It does not give him authority to change the law.
He must insure the laws are enforced he is not doing that.

Your acceptance makes you a traitor.
Reconquista Mexico - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Keep that in mind when you wonder why people want you dead.

The reaction of people like you prove you to be crazed morons who care more about opposing the President than reality.

I hope you whackos get angrier and angrier and actually try to remove Obama from office for doing this. If so, this would prove to be one of the greatest political maneuvers ever.
I think it woul be a good idea to wait until this edict is reviewed by the Supreme Court and struck down. Same as the Grand Jury in Missouri clearing that cop for shooting that thug.

Hossfly said:
Great! We can get rid of Congress and the Supreme Court and Ayatollah Obola can run things his way. Next we can all quit work and do away with jobs, go on welfare and food stamps and live in Utopia for ever and ever.

Keep thinking that twice elected President of the United States (ie the head of the executive branch of the government) using his power to determine how to best execute laws makes him a dictator, or is even usual.

The next two years should be fun to watch.

the Country going to hell is going to be fun to watch?.........

whaa.gif

"GOP reaction to Obama's immigration policy proves they are morons.....or just extremely dishonest."

It demonstrates that most on the right are indeed dishonest and ignorant, likely willfully.

There is established and settled precedent of previous presidents taking the same action.

The president's action is in accordance with Federal law authorizing him to use prosecutorial discretion, the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996.

And the president's order comports with Constitutional case law recognizing the authority of the Executive to engage in the practice of deferred action with regard to the prosecution and deportation of undocumented immigrants for humanitarian reasons (see Reno v.

Consequently the right's opposition to the president's action is subjective and partisan, devoid of merit or fact, motivated solely by conservative animosity toward the president.

oh brother. playing to the choir? well it worked you got ONE atta boy and probably from the Newbie. Now you be his new hero...You should feel proud

...or just extremely dishonest.

Him using his power as the head of the executive branch to decide how best to execute laws is not unconstitutional, it is him doing his job.

Furthermore, the resources available only allow him to deport so many people. He was already using his executive discretion to prioritize deporting criminals. He wasn't going to deport the millions of people he's promised to protect anyway.

Obama played it perfectly by announcing it like he did. Not only is it a logical and moral policy (that he was already pretty much doing), he's also baited the racist whackos in the GOP to come out strongly against it. If they had any brains at all they would have just ignored him.

Hopefully, they will continue to make a big deal out this and try everything they can to stop it. Should really help their image to go after millions of poor minorities that the President is protecting. And they will look weak and foolish because they don't actually have the power to stop him from doing this. Any challenges with the courts will be tossed out as he actually does have the legitimate power to do it. Even if they somehow pass a bill invalidating it, Obama can just veto it. They could try to remove him from office. I would love to see that but I can't imagine that even they are that stupid.

The next president can change the policy, obviously. I hope whichever clown gets the GOP nomination promises to do just that.
Only a fool allows sweet and fuzzy words to persuade him. A few clever phrases uttered by a compulsive liar and your sense of right and wrong once again is overruled.

They brainstormed his speech and used language that was meant to convince the foolish and the biased. Jonothan Gruber called it tortured language. It's meant to trick those who are weak-minded. Eventually this lie will be exposed as all of the others have.

dont_ask_how_you_did_large.jpg

Jones dont do Questions..........

...or just extremely dishonest.

Him using his power as the head of the executive branch to decide how best to execute laws is not unconstitutional, it is him doing his job.

Furthermore, the resources available only allow him to deport so many people. He was already using his executive discretion to prioritize deporting criminals. He wasn't going to deport the millions of people he's promised to protect anyway.

Obama played it perfectly by announcing it like he did. Not only is it a logical and moral policy (that he was already pretty much doing), he's also baited the racist whackos in the GOP to come out strongly against it. If they had any brains at all they would have just ignored him.

Hopefully, they will continue to make a big deal out this and try everything they can to stop it. Should really help their image to go after millions of poor minorities that the President is protecting. And they will look weak and foolish because they don't actually have the power to stop him from doing this. Any challenges with the courts will be tossed out as he actually does have the legitimate power to do it. Even if they somehow pass a bill invalidating it, Obama can just veto it. They could try to remove him from office. I would love to see that but I can't imagine that even they are that stupid.

The next president can change the policy, obviously. I hope whichever clown gets the GOP nomination promises to do just that.
Only a fool allows sweet and fuzzy words to persuade him. A few clever phrases uttered by a compulsive liar and your sense of right and wrong once again is overruled.

They brainstormed his speech and used language that was meant to convince the foolish and the biased. Jonothan Gruber called it tortured language. It's meant to trick those who are weak-minded. Eventually this lie will be exposed as well.

and these people are supposedly adults, Now you see why the progressive/demcommies want's to give voting rights to, 14 years olds. hell most of them sound like and act like them as it is

View attachment 34253
Jones dont do Questions..........

I'm surprised you read all that. LOL

Forum List

Back