GOP Rep. Mo Brooks Rejects Gun Age Restrictions—Because He Took His Shotgun to School

Still doesn't change the fact that Conservatives hate change...which is why their life's blood is always trying to turn back time and take us backwards to the good old days of white supremacy

Liberals are/were the party of slavery/segregation/white supremacy. No, we don't want to return to the liberal glory days.

Same here. I took my shotgun to 7th grade communications class in junior high in 1982 to explain gun safety and how to clean a gun. Walked down the hall with my shotgun, broken down, and no one hardly even noticed. Principal had given me permission the day before to bring it in.

There are a lot of groups of youthful shooters at the local range near me, including junior high aged kids, both boys and girls.

I've never felt this safe in a place before.

I just joined a phone tree in my sweet little town. If ever I'm in trouble, I call any member of my tree and text my name, and a dozen armed people will be here in about two minutes.

Last edited:

There are a lot of groups of youthful shooters at the local range near me, including junior high aged kids, both boys and girls.

I've never felt this safe in a place before.

Oh yeah. Last year, my wife and I had my daughters birthday party at the gun range where they learned archery. The kids loved it.

Makes sense. Guns didn't seem to be a problem then. Something has changed. Finding THAT, and addressing THAT, seems to be the obvious answer.

Our society has become more and more secular thanks to Democrats. That is what has changed.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) roundly dismissed the need for any modest and incremental gun-safety measures, insisting that the implementation of new gun laws would lead to a “dictatorial government at the federal level.”

Additionally, he rejected adding age restrictions on gun sales, boasting about the number of times he went to high school with a “shotgun” in his car.

Every truck in the parking lot at my high school had some type of long gun in the gun rack, yet, we didn't have problems with school shootings. Guns weren't and still aren't the problem.

Same here. I took my shotgun to 7th grade communications class in junior high in 1982 to explain gun safety and how to clean a gun. Walked down the hall with my shotgun, broken down, and no one hardly even noticed. Principal had given me permission the day before to bring it in.

This isn't the 1950s.

What an utter joke that fucking thing is.

A joke telling us to watch a joke.

Forum List

Back