GOP Rep. Nancy Mace says she might oppose House rules package, making her the 2nd House GOP member to do so, calls Gaetz a "fraud"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Did Nancy Mace just call Matt Gaetz a “fraud” for leading a group of courageous Patriots to drastically change a corrupt House for the better? PRIMARY!

So what? There's guaranteed to be a few mild RINO's in the republican freshman class and it's guaranteed that a left leaning political program will pretend that their voice is important. You almost gotta laugh that the Pelosi congress was riddled with enough backroom deals to make her and her pervert husband rich but programs like Face/Nation didn't care.

Did Nancy Mace just call Matt Gaetz a “fraud” for leading a group of courageous Patriots to drastically change a corrupt House for the better? PRIMARY!

Gaetz is under criminal investigation for pedophilia. Even his family members call him a pedophile. Of course he's a fraud.

Granted I do not know all these people by face and I was just skipping through channels but I saw one of the "Never Kevins" being asked if they really were going to fight for not raising the debt ceiling".

I thought I was watching "Dancing with the Stars". He made all kinds of excuses noting it's never going to happen.

So what? There's guaranteed to be a few mild RINO's in the republican freshman class and it's guaranteed that a left leaning political program will pretend that their voice is important. You almost gotta laugh that the Pelosi congress was riddled with enough backroom deals to make her and her pervert husband rich but programs like Face/Nation didn't care.
A few mush brained Republicans who haven't yet learned Democrats LIE about everything. You cannot cut deals with Dems they fully intend to screw you over.

The Pelosi congress was filled with backroom deals that made her rich. The media didn't care as long as democrats were in power and honest democrats were coerced and threatened into going along with the program when their political (and actual?) lives were in jeopardy.

• Banned
Gaetz gets testy when FOX News host asks him: "are you a serious legislator?". also says he has forgiven Rep Rogers

Forum List

Back