GOP response to Zelensky

It's hardly surprising that the anti-democracy congressmen would be hostile to Zelensky. I expected that many more republicans would bring disgrace on themselves in the face of the most courageous man they have ever set eye upon.
Courage fueled by CIA cocaine.

On the whole it was good. Apart from the antics from the maga nutjobs they were polite and respectful. Lets hope that they can drown out the wailings of Boebert,Gaetz and Greene in the new year.

This is poor behaviour. If you are in a situation that needs security it is just polite to comply with reasonable requests.
Maybe some of you old world empires should start paying your fucking part instead of mooching off Uncle Sugar.

On the whole it was good. Apart from the antics from the maga nutjobs they were polite and respectful. Lets hope that they can drown out the wailings of Boebert,Gaetz and Greene in the new year.

This is poor behaviour. If you are in a situation that needs security it is just polite to comply with reasonable requests.

Tucker's right, Zelen$ky looked like Fetterman with a beard

Just more examples of rightwing anti-semitism.

Ukraine is not worth one american life or one american dollar. Let Putin have that corrupt country, then he will have to deal with them and their lies and theft. It was part of the USSR for decades, let them have it back, it is not worth us getting involved financially or militarily. We have no national interests in Ukraine (except for keeping the bribe money coming to the Biden family)

Ukraine is not worth one american life or one american dollar. Let Putin have that corrupt country, then he will have to deal with them and their lies and theft. It was part of the USSR for decades, let them have it back, it is not worth us getting involved financially or militarily. We have no national interests in Ukraine (except for keeping the bribe money coming to the Biden family)

Another Putin Fluffer chimes in

Any more out there?

I like Zelensky as much as I like Putin, they are both corrupt leaders however Zelensky is a better actor. I’d give him the respect for his position and I would not give him a dime. He has billed us for billions and billions.

He's not billing us for anything. The Biden administration just won't stop throwing money at him...

Hard being a Republican

As much as they love Putin and want to do his bidding, they realize it is political suicide.

So instead of openly supporting Putin, they scream

What about the open border!
Hunters Laptop!
Zelensky is a Fascist
We can’t afford it

One of your fellow fascist cult members at NBC wants to know "exactly why" some people didn't clap for Zelensky.

Hard being a Republican

As much as they love Putin and want to do his bidding, they realize it is political suicide.

So instead of openly supporting Putin, they scream

What about the open border!
Hunters Laptop!
Zelensky is a Fascist
We can’t afford it
I'm not a Republican, I despise Putin, I despise Zelensky, the border should not let illegal aliens into our country, illegal is illegal, and they need to be processed properly and go through the proper channels like everyone else. I don't care about a laptop, and we need to take care of our Americans before we take care of others.

I'm not a Republican, I despise Putin, I despise Zelensky, the border should not let illegal aliens into our country, illegal is illegal, and they need to be processed properly and go through the proper channels like everyone else. I don't care about a laptop, and we need to take care of our Americans before we take care of others.

By doing nothing, you support Putin
Nice going Comrade

Another Putin Fluffer chimes in

Any more out there?

Plenty. And you voted for all of them:

1671731487793.png

Forum List

Back