GOP sides with Syria, Iran and North Korea. I couldn't believe it either.

I can state with certainty that, since I did not support bombing Libya so England could get oil, I did not support Obama arming terrorists

You backed Gadhafi .....got it

Is there a reason you have to lie?

Does he really want to get into a debate about who backed who? I mean people like him backed terrorists and muslim extremists to the point they think it's racist just to say terrorist.....yeah lets play that game rightwinger....I'll be your huckleberry

Anybody to your left is a liberal, buckeyes, which puts you there with Pinochet, Salazar, Franco, Hitler, etc.

I will let you know when you use context.

Anybody to your left is a liberal, buckeyes, which puts you there with Pinochet, Salazar, Franco, Hitler, etc.

HAHA Hiler and Franco were left wingers my friend....and Pinoochet took over from commies who took people's property.....I'll take Pinochet over Stalin...ANY DAY

But again, you think that private property is wrong and noone should have it.

Reagan and Rummy supported SH in fact, Yurt.

Need to know your history, chummy.

did i say they did not at one point?

need to be honest for a change dummy

But you failed to recognize the hypocrisy of it all, unless you were against the invasion of Iraq. Were you?

no i did not. i merely pointed out the hypocrisy and idiocy of rdean's statement. you lied about what i knew in attempt to get a lame gotcha. you failed again.

you are the fool jake.

It is the height of partisan treason to align with these evil nations' votes against the treaty and the US support of it.

this is truly ignorance at its finest.

one does not have to support something simply because its 'enemies' do not support it. further, one is not aligned with someone merely for not supporting a measure they do not support.

only small minded partisan hacks could believe that.

GOP supports North Korea, Syria and Iran in opposition to UN Arms Treaty

GOP joins North Korea and Iran in opposition to UN arms treaty.

You gotta admit, it is terribly funny and ironic, right?

The GOP feels threatened the UN is going to try and regulate guns in the U.S., so of course they are going to be against it. "Siding" with NK, and Iran, I don't agree with that. The fact that the GOP, NK, and Iran all oppose the UN treaty, is a nothing but a happy coincidence.

Now that Obama is at odds with North Korea, liberals think they're an enemy? Where have you been for the last 50 years? same with Iran, ok 35 years and Syria, these are all countries liberals have loved, now that the GOP Agrees with them on one issue they're bad guys, wow talk about blind partisanship.....I guess the GOP should have friended Chavez and Castro on some single issue and liberals would hate them as well........We now have the secret!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA Hiler and Franco were left wingers my friend....and Pinoochet took over from commies who took people's property.....I'll take Pinochet over Stalin...ANY DAY

But again, you think that private property is wrong and noone should have it.

You do not understand that authoritarianism has right wing statists: Franco, Hilter, Salazar and others. Left wing statists include Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, etc.

You are really are ignorant of terms and definitions.

. . . these are all countries liberals have loved,

Did liberal senators and reps support Iraq I, Iraq II, and Afghanistan?

Check the votes.

You are a fuck wit.

. . . these are all countries liberals have loved,

Did liberal senators and reps support Iraq I, Iraq II, and Afghanistan?

Check the votes.

You are a fuck wit.

Check Representative Paul's vote while you are at it.

Context, you fool, context.

Forum List

Back