GOP strategy - disrupted Dem town hall meetings

So? This is how townhalls should work.

You want mindless drones nodding to everything the speaker says, go hire Karl Rove and his staged crap.

If the policy can't be defended by the speaker, then it's not a policy that's worth having.

are those the only two options? how about NOT the Karl-Rove-only-allow-the-people-who-agree-with-you-to-be-present...

and NOT a bunch of people told to go in and just yell so no one learns anything or gets to express a REAL opinion...

how 'bout people act civilly so maybe they find out what they DO agree on?

or is that too complex for the loons?

:eusa_whistle:

I recommend the University of Florida strategy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE]YouTube - University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum[/ame]

and there was nothing anyone could have done to keep that guy from getting tasered, it was HIS plan all along to get tasered so he could post it to his website

but it figures you would still think that was a legit event and not one manufactured

Thanks for proving my point.

The distrupters are a manufactured event as well.

and there was nothing anyone could have done to keep that guy from getting tasered, it was HIS plan all along to get tasered so he could post it to his website

but it figures you would still think that was a legit event and not one manufactured

God you are such an idiot.....I don't even have words for it.....

Nothing anyone could have done eh? NOTHING? So even if the cops had NOT TASED him, he still would have been tased. Even though not tasing is something that could have happened, and if it's something then it's not nothing, right?

How is it that NOTHING could have been done dumb ass? Nothing at all? Like maybe the people with the taser could have not tased him?

When you sit your fat ass down in front of a gallon of ice cream and eat it all, is that the same kind of "nothing could be done" situation? It was just there and you had a mouth. Nothing could be done.

You live in a very strange fantasy, don't you?

Last edited:

Nothing anyone could have done eh? NOTHING? So even if the cops had NOT TASED him, he still would have been tased. Even though not tasing is something that could have happened, and if it's something then it's not nothing, right?

How is it that NOTHING could have been done dumb ass? Nothing at all? Like maybe the people with the taser could have not tased him?

When you sit your fat ass down in front of a gallon of ice cream and eat it all, is that the same kind of "nothing could be done" situation? It was just there and you had a mouth. Nothing could be done.

no you stupid fuck
he would have kept doing whatever he had to do till he got tasered, he even said so after
sheeesh you are too fucking stupid for words

Thanks for proving my point.

The distrupters are a manufactured event as well.
no, you had no point
you are nothing but a fucking moronic troll
you dont even understand half of what you post

no you stupid fuck
he would have kept doing whatever he had to do till he got tasered, he even said so after

I'd like to see where Meyer ever said he wanted to be tased.

Can you support this claim?

no you stupid fuck

holy shit
it was 4 fucking years ago
LOL
who really fucking cares
you really need to get a hobby

From the Florida University Newspaper, The Alligator:
Meyer became an Internet and TV celebrity when videos were posted of police Tasering him at a speech by Sen. John Kerry, a Democrat who represents Massachusetts.

According to a University Police Department offense report, before Meyer began pelting Kerry with questions on Monday, he turned to a friend and said, "Are you taping this? Do you have this? You ready?"

In a loud voice, Meyer said he was "sick of listening to Kerry's crap for the past two hours," and he demanded permission to ask questions, the report states.

Meyer was "badgering the senator about his beliefs, talking about 'blowjobs' and yelling as loud as he could to sensationalize his presence," when officer Nicole Mallo, Sgt. Eddie King and several other officers attempted to take him outside, Mallo​

Meyer became an Internet and TV celebrity when videos were posted of police Tasering him at a speech by Sen. John Kerry, a Democrat who represents Massachusetts.

According to a University Police Department offense report, before Meyer began pelting Kerry with questions on Monday, he turned to a friend and said, "Are you taping this? Do you have this? You ready?"

In a loud voice, Meyer said he was "sick of listening to Kerry's crap for the past two hours," and he demanded permission to ask questions, the report states.

Meyer was "badgering the senator about his beliefs, talking about 'blowjobs' and yelling as loud as he could to sensationalize his presence," when officer Nicole Mallo, Sgt. Eddie King and several other officers attempted to take him outside, Mallo​

Don't see anything there. I don't see where this guy has ever said he wanted to be tasered.

Where is it?

In a loud voice, Meyer said he was "sick of listening to Kerry's crap for the past two hours," and he demanded permission to ask questions, the report states.​

Don't see anything there. I don't see where this guy has ever said he wanted to be tasered.

Where is it?

Ya gotta read between the lines Willy. I understand it thwarts the point you are attempting to make, but this guy intended to make create a spectacle and when the opportunity arose to get tasered on camera, he played it to the hilt.

Where is it?
considering it was on HIS own site, more than likely its gone in the vapors of the internet
which is why i wasnt about to waste m,y time looking it up for you
you are just not that politically aware

In a loud voice, Meyer said he was "sick of listening to Kerry's crap for the past two hours," and he demanded permission to ask questions, the report states.​

Where is it?

Ya gotta read between the lines Willy. I understand it thwarts the point you are attempting to make, but this guy intended to make create a spectacle and when the opportunity arose to get tasered on camera, he played it to the hilt.

I know that the guy was just there to be a spectacle. No doubt he meant to cause a scene, film it and all that.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that Divecon frequently tells lies. Said the guy had said himself that he wanted to be tasered. Never heard that before. Don't think it's true.

what is truly pathetic is that when dems did this when repubs were in charge, the dems hailed it as patriotic.....

amazing how things change....sadly it will probably reverse itself when repubs gain the majority in '12

Since this is still going on, a question:

Since all the protests the left did over teh years were organized, why is that good, but if the right organizes, its bad?

That is not only stupid its hypocritcal.

Accept that people can disagree and not be evil or pawns.

The left look like four star jerks trying to demonize protests, very Nixonian.

Forum List

Back