GOP strategy - disrupted Dem town hall meetings

I love that the wing nuts got busted on this issue.

You can't pull this kind of bullshit anymore.
That's right, we wouldn't want the wing nuts stealing a tactic from the loony left. Or was that loony wing and left nuts, I can never tell, you both sound alike to me.

Fuck the loony left.

Distruptive tactics are bullshit, no matter who does them.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

You basically just said to fuck yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

I love that the wing nuts got busted on this issue.

You can't pull this kind of bullshit anymore.
That's right, we wouldn't want the wing nuts stealing a tactic from the loony left. Or was that loony wing and left nuts, I can never tell, you both sound alike to me.

Fuck the loony left.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

Speaking out at public meetings shouldn't be considered 'disruptive.' Problem comes if the public is not given fair chances to speak also. Funny thing, it's quite easy to write letters to congressmen, but get a form letter back. More imput seems to be wanted, those that want to be reelected should at least listen and consider.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

Why would you think I would? Are you doing something that might give me a reason?

Fuck the loony left.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

Speaking out at public meetings shouldn't be considered 'disruptive.' Problem comes if the public is not given fair chances to speak also. Funny thing, it's quite easy to write letters to congressmen, but get a form letter back. More imput seems to be wanted, those that want to be reelected should at least listen and consider.

Speaking out at public meetings?

You must be kidding me!

They tried to pack the audience and shout down the speaker. The opposite of freedom of speech.

But don't worry. They are being called on their bullshit.

Fuck the loony left.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

You must be kidding me!

They tried to pack the audience and shout down the speaker. The opposite of freedom of speech.

You boy are a f'ing idiot. Sorry about that, I know you are not worth responding to, just really pissed off at the action and the sheeple reaction. True fuktards you are part of.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

Why would you think I would? Are you doing something that might give me a reason?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE]YouTube - University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum[/ame]

You must be kidding me!

You boy are a f'ing idiot. Sorry about that, I know you are not worth responding to, just really pissed off at the action and the sheeple reaction. True fuktards you are part of.

The right gets busted again!

The majority of Americans want national health insurance.

No amount of shouting down the truth is going to change that.

You must be kidding me!

you are an imbecile. NOTHING will change that.

Fuck the loony left.

Don't tase me, bro!!!

You must be kidding me!

Obviously you are completely unfamiliar with political tactics. This approach has been used by EVERY side since the dawn of recorded political history. It was even used a few times by (Gasp! Dare I say it?!) Obama supporters during the last election.

You must be kidding me!

Obviously you are completely unfamiliar with political tactics. This approach has been used by EVERY side since the dawn of recorded political history. It was even used a few times by (Gasp! Dare I say it?!) Obama supporters during the last election.

Chrissy doesn't think his Messiah supporters could ever do such a thing.

You must be kidding me!

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM
there IS a difference fucktard

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM
A majority of them don't even want that.

They just want what they think they are entitled to.

Cheap insurance.

After all, we teach our children that they are entitled to certain things in life these days.

What we don't teach them is that the world doesn't owe them anything and if they want something, they are going to have to work hard to get it and they are going to have to do it on their own.

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM

Cheap insurance.

After all, we teach our children that they are entitled to certain things in life these days.

What we don't teach them is that the world doesn't owe them anything and if they want something, they are going to have to work hard to get it and they are going to have to do it on their own.

The majority of people that I've met with a sense of entitlement are from the baby boomer generation. Sure, some of my peers are slackers, but there's a difference between not putting in much effort and feeling like you're owed something. Just saying. :)

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM

Cheap insurance.

reform is whats needed
they need to eliminate the state borders when it comes to insurance
allow people to buy the insurance they want and not have to pay for coverage they dont need

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM

Cheap insurance.

The majority of people that I've met with a sense of entitlement are from the baby boomer generation. Sure, some of my peers are slackers, but there's a difference between not putting in much effort and feeling like you're owed something. Just saying. :)
Hey, I'm a baby boomer Myself.

But I was raised to value a dollar and with the understanding that I get out of life what I put into it.

Participation is a requirement of not only our lives, but our citizenship.

BULLSHIT

they want REFORM

Cheap insurance.

reform is whats needed
allow people to buy the insurance they want and not have to pay for coverage they dont need
I agree.

Bring back competition. I think that you'll find out that the prices will come down when people won't pay the huge prices.

Cheap insurance.

reform is whats needed
I agree.

Bring back competition. I think that you'll find out that the prices will come down when people won't pay the huge prices.
why would a couple in their 50's need coverage for pregnancy?
or a single man for that matter
they need to start offering these things "a la cart" so to speak
if you dont want to pay for coverage for say cataracts, why be forced to pay for it
of course, should you develope them later you should be able to add that to your coverage, but if no one in your family has ever had them, you're not likely to need it anyway

reform is whats needed
I agree.

if you dont want to pay for coverage for say cataracts, why be forced to pay for it
of course, should you develope them later you should be able to add that to your coverage, but if no one in your family has ever had them, you're not likely to need it anyway
Don't start talking a la carte My friend. I'll start going off on tangents about My cable service provider and that won't be pretty.

reform is whats needed
I agree.

serious, you can do it with car insurance you should be able to do it with health insurance.

Forum List

Back