GOP Ties Payroll Cuts and Unemployment Benefits to Canada Pipeline - GOOD JOB GOP!!!!

We are getting screwed by big money period. Democrat, Republicans, Independents, they all have wealthy people that are looking to seize more wealth and power. All these stupid votes are distracting middle class people from the huge issues. The federal Reserve, corruption in the government. Bias in the media and the song plays on.....

I watched the Ed show and he keeps using this same damn chart showing how middle class wages have stayed the same over 30 years and the wealthy got a great deal wealthier. Well to the best of my knowledge during those years both Republican and Democrat held power. So take it for what it is.....

A HUGE wake the hell up and take back the country and restore the power to where it is suppose to reside, with the people.

Well that is a waste of time...

I listen to Michael Savage and read books....

The bill is dead in the water

GOP knows it but plays the game anyway. What a useless Congress

We are getting screwed by big money period. Democrat, Republicans, Independents, they all have wealthy people that are looking to seize more wealth and power. All these stupid votes are distracting middle class people from the huge issues. The federal Reserve, corruption in the government. Bias in the media and the song plays on.....

I watched the Ed show and he keeps using this same damn chart showing how middle class wages have stayed the same over 30 years and the wealthy got a great deal wealthier. Well to the best of my knowledge during those years both Republican and Democrat held power. So take it for what it is.....

A HUGE wake the hell up and take back the country and restore the power to where it is suppose to reside, with the people.

Well that is a waste of time...

I listen to Michael Savage and read books....

You seem more the Dan Savage type

Reagan/Voodoo tax rates the whole time, dittohead.

B. Jobs from the pipeline are totally exagerated by pubs, environmental risks ignored. D'oh!:evil:

Republicans can't pass a bill without a poison pill in it

What a bunch of tools

What a bunch of tools

The Dims will get nothing but shit sandwiches until they get the boot.

Sucks, don't it?

A year into the new Republican Congress and they have accomplished jack shit. They can't formulate a single bill that has a prayer of passing

They are more interested in sucking up to the TeaTards than passing legislation

What a bunch of tools

jobs is a poison pill? you really are such a dupe. seriously.

everything Obama wanted in there, is there, so? to kiss environmentalists asses he'll veto it? yea,I hope he gets the chance to do that, hes blowing smoke.

and it passed so lets see what harry has up his sleeve.

Bluff called: House defies Obama veto threat, passes payroll cut extension with Keystone pipeline provision

snip-

“The American people want jobs,” said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio. “This is as close to a shovel-ready project as you’re ever going to see. This is exactly the description of the kind of jobs plans that the president says he wants to enact.”

The House approved the bill, 234-193, Tuesday night. Ten Democrats joined 224 Republicans in backing the bill…

The Obama administration said last month it was postponing a decision on the pipeline until after next year’s election. Officials said the delay is needed to study routes that avoid environmentally sensitive areas of Nebraska…

Democrats said the pipeline provision did not belong in the bill. Among other provisions, the bill would extend benefits for the long-term unemployed.

House Passes Payroll Tax Cut Extension With Keystone Pipeline Provision | Fox News

What a bunch of tools

Poison pill my ass! Majority of Americans want the pipeline project. Obama will let the environazis dictate be agenda. With this compromise bill, Obama will have no choice but to approve it!

I love when illogical libtards don't get everything they demand they call it a poison pill!

What a bunch of tools

Sucks, don't it?

A year into the new Republican Congress and they have accomplished jack shit. They can't formulate a single bill that has a prayer of passing

passing legislation requires a vote you dope. the senate has been sent bills. and your OPINION of the bill, means JACK SHIT, thats how it works.

you guys cannot even pass a budget AND, with total control of the whole magilla..hows that feel?

and hey norton, last I checked neither party starts out to placate the other. the house gop passed a budget, harry has never let it come up for a vote, why is that?

so now the excuse is, its not a good bill, fine send it to committee, allow amendments, work on it then have a vote? what? thats not good anymore?

the dems have not passed a budget in over 2 years....2 years, never before has that happened btw, period. but hey, its the gop's fault.

What a bunch of tools

Sucks, don't it?

Gee, could that be because Reid sits on every bill that he didn't write or personally approve? Hell, he even sat on Obama's jobs bill, and then had the nerve to blame someone else for it not going anywhere.

note: This isn't a rant against Democrats, just Reid, who I absolutely can't fucking stand. The man is nothing but Pelosi's ass puppet. Seriously, look at almost every picture of him when Pelosi was speaker, she's always standing right behind him, probably with her hand up his ass making his mouth move.

Forum List

Back