🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Traitor 'Ritchie-Mitch' McConnell to Surrender Debt Control to Obama

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Senate Republicans, led by Majority Leader, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), are reportedly planning legislation allowing President Barack Obama to lift the nation’s debt ceiling on his authority."

In essence, this pasty-faced Washington Establishment RINO, who has had his head up Obama's ass for the last year or so, has decided to surrender the Senate's Constitutional responsibility over to the 'King'.

"Under the potential Senate Republican plan, Congress would merely retain the right to “disapprove” of the President’s action to lift the nation’s debt limit. But disapproving the action would require a hard-to-reach two-thirds vote of both chambers of Congress."

We've seen this cowardice / treason before, when Congress abandoned its Constitutional responsibility to ratify all Treaties, allowing Obama the right to make 'deals' with other nations (AKA a 'TREATY') allowing Obama to force his Iran 'deal' into existence, needing only a MINORITY of Congress to do so. (66% of Congress disapproved of the Treaty.)

Fear not, Liberal Progressives! The electoral BEAT DOWN that the GOP will suffer the next Congressional election due to John Boehner's and Mitch McConnell will re-write the record books and surpass the historic, record-setting loss Democrats suffered in 2014!

LINK: Is Mitch McConnell’s “deal” even constitutional?

Last edited:
I think we need to stop the wars and repeal all tax cuts in order to stop the increasing debt.

But, if not then we need to raise the ceiling...Calling someone a traitor for doing their job is idiocy. Of course, you want to destroy this country and undermine it every chance you get.

But, if not then we need to raise the ceiling...Calling someone a traitor for doing their job is idiocy. Of course, you want to destroy this country and undermine it every chance you get.

I am not calling anyone a 'traitor' for raising the debt ceiling. McConnell is UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY relinquishing / surrendering HIS responsibility, as per the Constitution, to Obama. If DOING HIS JOB is too F*ING TAXING / too much trouble for McConnell he needs to step the hell down!

I am not calling anyone a 'traitor' for raising the debt ceiling. McConnell is UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY relinquishing / surrendering HIS responsibility, as per the Constitution, to Obama. If DOING HIS JOB is too F*ING TAXING / too much trouble for McConnell he needs to step the hell down!
Well, if Sen. McConnell is acting unconstitutionally, cite the Article, Section and Clause of the Constitution which you believe the Senator is violating his oath of office with precise specificity of the why and the how within that Article, Section and Clause!

Well, if Sen. McConnell is acting unconstitutionally, cite the Article, Section and Clause of the Constitution which you believe the Senator is violating his oath of office with precise specificity of the why and the how within that Article, Section and Clause!

Here ya go:

" Article I, section 8 of the US Constitution gives Congress and Congress alone the power to issue new debt for the United States. It’s the first in a list of powers given to the Legislative branch:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
-- 'To borrow Money on the credit of the United States';

Mitch McConnell’s plan subverts Congress’s constitutional power to borrow money, and gives it to the Executive Branch. The Founders wrote this provision specifically as a check on the Executive Branch’s power, and McConnell seems to be willing to just hand Obama more power without even considering the Constitutional implications of it.

Mitch McConnell’s “contingency plan” seems to be a clear violation of Article I, Section 8."

McConnell's plan is to hand that responsibility over to the President while 'reserving the right to disapprove it' KNOWING he will NEVER get the votes to do so, in essence permitting Obama to do whatever the hell he wants.....except that this plan is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

Here ya go:

" Article I, section 8 of the US Constitution gives Congress and Congress alone the power to issue new debt for the United States. It’s the first in a list of powers given to the Legislative branch:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Mitch McConnell’s plan subverts Congress’s constitutional power to borrow money, and gives it to the Executive Branch. The Founders wrote this provision specifically as a check on the Executive Branch’s power, and McConnell seems to be willing to just hand Obama more power without even considering the Constitutional implications of it.

Mitch McConnell’s “contingency plan” seems to be a clear violation of Article I, Section 8."

McConnell's plan is to hand that responsibility over to the President while 'reserving the right to disapprove it' KNOWING he will NEVER get the votes to do so, in essence permitting Obama to do whatever the hell he wants.....except that this plan is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.
false

"Senate Republicans, led by Majority Leader, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), are reportedly planning legislation allowing President Barack Obama to lift the nation’s debt ceiling on his authority."

In essence, this pasty-faced Washington Establishment RINO, who has had his head up Obama's ass for the last year or so, has decided to surrender the Senate's Constitutional responsibility over to the 'King'.

"Under the potential Senate Republican plan, Congress would merely retain the right to “disapprove” of the President’s action to lift the nation’s debt limit. But disapproving the action would require a hard-to-reach two-thirds vote of both chambers of Congress."

We've seen this cowardice / treason before, when Congress abandoned its Constitutional responsibility to ratify all Treaties, allowing Obama the right to make 'deals' with other nations (AKA a 'TREATY') allowing Obama to force his Iran 'deal' into existence, needing only a MINORITY of Congress to do so. (66% of Congress disapproved of the Treaty.)

Fear not, Liberal Progressives! The electoral BEAT DOWN that the GOP will suffer the next Congressional election due to John Boehner's and Mitch McConnell will re-write the record books and surpass the historic, record-setting loss Democrats suffered in 2014!
links?

$18 Trillion in debt
We need to raise the debt ceiling ....again....
Sanders and Clinton stepping all over each other at the debate trying to outspend the other....

Sanders... I will give you free this and that.
Clinton.....I will go you this and that for free...

On and on it goes.

Well op... Nobody said trannies were right i

Here ya go:

false
How?
Isnt that one of the reasons the articles of confederation went to rehab?

Here ya go:

false
How?
could be but the op is constitutionally ignorant so his statements are worthless

Here ya go:

false
How?
could be but the op is constitutionally ignorant so his statements are worthless
yea you admit he might be right? :dunno:

Here ya go:

Where in the Constitution does it mention the debt ceiling again?

How does raising the debt ceiling give the power of the purse to the President? Congress still has to authorize spending doesn't it?

Here ya go:

Where in the Constitution does it mention the debt ceiling again?

How does raising the debt ceiling give the power of the purse to the President? Congress still has to authorize spending doesn't it?
Congress controls the money

Here ya go:

I thought it might have been that bit of idiocy you didn't have the mental capacity to fully comprehend.

Did you even bother to read that entire bit you posted, after the fact, with that handy little edit of yours to provide the source of your "disclosure"? If you had, you MIGHT have noticed that is was dated July 15, 2011, OVER FOUR BLOODY YEARS AGO!

McConnell's PROPOSED "CONTINGENCY PLAN" may have been unconstitutional IF it had every been passed by Congress, signed by the President and codified in the US Code four years ago, but we'll never know, will we, because it was never acted upon by Congress that same FOUR YEARS AGO!

Get your shit straight! Otherwise, you'll end up with more epically failed OP's in the future! Now take a bath!

Last edited:

Nonsense.

The 'debt ceiling' is a myth, a ridiculous political contrivance, meaningless smoke and mirrors that needs to be done away with having nothing whatsoever to do with 'fiscal responsibility.'

'The debt limit is an effective way to control spending and deficits.

Not at all. In 2003, Brian Roseboro, assistant secretary of the Treasury for financial markets, explained it best: “The plain truth is that the debt limit does not affect the deficits or surpluses. The critical revenue and spending decisions are made during the congressional budget process.”'

Five myths about the debt ceiling

When are the voters of Kentucky going to wise up and give that traitor the boot?

Forum List

Back