GOP view of economy disconnected from reality

thats right......
You realize that isn’t adjust for incomes? Youre being fooled with partial data. The correct way to look at debt is as follows:

IMG_0396.jpeg

That’s not what it says. 77%of republicans say the economy is poor like lemming losers. 25% of democrats say it is poor which reflects a normal level of people dissatisfied with their economic situation from Obama, through Trump and now into Biden. It’s the republican crazies that said the covid shut down economy was great (80% of those dumb fuckers) and now those same 80% say the economy sucks. They are morons.

here is the survey the article was written about: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...es-siena-battlegrounds-registered-voters.html
there are polls and surveys out there that say the opposite.....maybe each person has their own opinion on what their life is like......if trump was still president im sure there would be lots of democrats saying the economy sucks.....they aint no different than the republicans....the die hard righties say it sucks.....the die hard lefties say the the economy is great.....thats expected....but when you see the only people in the country who are living in the real world,namely those in the middle,when many of them are saying it aint that great....it aint that great....

Here is why the GOP thinks the economy is bad.

The Republican Party’s finances are increasingly worrisome to party members, advisers to former president Donald Trump, and other operatives involved in the 2024 election effort, according to 10 people familiar with the matter.

The Republican National Committee disclosed that it had $9.1 million in cash on hand as of Oct. 30, the lowest amount for the RNC in any Federal Election Commission report since February 2015. That compares with about $20 million at the same point in the 2016 election cycle and about $61 million four years ago, when Trump was in the White House.

Here is why the GOP thinks the economy is bad.

The Republican Party’s finances are increasingly worrisome to party members, advisers to former president Donald Trump, and other operatives involved in the 2024 election effort, according to 10 people familiar with the matter.

The Republican National Committee disclosed that it had $9.1 million in cash on hand as of Oct. 30, the lowest amount for the RNC in any Federal Election Commission report since February 2015. That compares with about $20 million at the same point in the 2016 election cycle and about $61 million four years ago, when Trump was in the White House.
Is that why?
:auiqs.jpg:
Dumb ass.

Harry.. I worry about you man. You are unable to process a simple graph. Find a caretaker to lead you through this world so you dont end up hurting yourself or doing something stupid.
and you are unable to except something that says that you just might be wrong.....so maybe we both need caretakers ....i want one that looks like this....

1701193904154.png

and you are unable to except something that says that you just might be wrong.....so maybe we both need caretakers ....i want one that looks like this....
Harry, we haven’t debated much on here so I dont know you schtick. What is it about the graph I posted that shows all time lows in debt to income ratios, or the graph i showed which has real incomes higher in 2023 than ever before (excluding the 2 covid bad data years)?

Harry, we haven’t debated much on here so I dont know you schtick. What is it about the graph I posted that shows all time lows in debt to income ratios, or the graph i showed which has real incomes higher in 2023 than ever before (excluding the 2 covid bad data years)?
because a lot of the shit i have seen is saying that most Americans think joe biden is not being truthful with them about the economy...he hides behind the good news....lets see him stand up there and answer questions about the boarder,grocery prices,the electric bill,homelessness,CC card debt,mortgage rates up,and many other things that affect the regular persons lives....joe biden doesnt go shopping.....and i doubt the people around him go either.....

because a lot of the shit i have seen is saying that most Americans think joe biden is not being truthful with them about the economy...he hides behind the good news....lets see him stand up there and answer questions about the boarder,grocery prices,the electric bill,homelessness,CC card debt,mortgage rates up,and many other things that affect the regular persons lives....joe biden doesnt go shopping.....and i doubt the people around him go either.....
What would you like to see him do? Most things you listed are affected by supply and demand, not executive orders.

What would you like to see him do? Most things you listed are affected by supply and demand, not executive orders.
its things that affect everyone.....i would expect a real leader to actually maybe once in a while talk to us about it and maybe give us an idea of what he can do to help....he was elected to run the country,that includes dealing with those problems....the president works for us,not the other way around.....

Can you not read a chart? You are better off in 2023 than you were in 2019 and way better than 2018 and 2017. If you aren’t you are an outlier and need to look for a new job.

Can you not read a chart?

I can. I like your chart.

1701196952519.png

The one that showed real median household income was much higher in 2019 than in 2022.

Can you not read a chart?

I can. I like your chart.

View attachment 865207

The one that showed real median household income was much higher in 2019 than in 2022.

Wages are up. Household income is down because more Americans retired due to Trump's covid flu. People who are working are making more money in real dollars. So there are more working people who are making more money in real dollars but there are also more people are happily retired reducing the overall earnings. What a good point you make for Biden's economy being strong enough to retire.

1701200440041.png

1701200793942.png

Wages are up. Household income is down because more Americans retired due to Trump's covid flu. People who are working are making more money in real dollars. So there are more working people who are making more money in real dollars but there are also more people are happily retired reducing the overall earnings. What a good point you make for Biden's economy being strong enough to retire.

View attachment 865220

View attachment 865223

Wages are up.

Not according to FRED.

1701201148441.png

Q1 2020 $367 weekly. Q3 2023 $365 weekly.

You understand that $365 is less than $367......right? Right? RIGHT?

DURR

I agree. There are mixed signals out there, however, Americans have a tendency to live beyond their means and especially when it comes to Christmas, they will spend money they don't have and go into debt to pay for it.
Or buying houses.

Black Friday busted the conservative narrative that the consumer is broken by mild inflation.

Wages are up.

Not according to FRED.

View attachment 865224

Q1 2020 $367 weekly. Q3 2023 $365 weekly.

You understand that $365 is less than $367......right? Right? RIGHT?

DURR
Sure, how about BLS numbers.

Real Earnings News Release - 2023 M10 Results

Forum List

Back