GOP view of economy disconnected from reality

Wages are up.

Not according to FRED.

View attachment 865224

Q1 2020 $367 weekly. Q3 2023 $365 weekly.

You understand that $365 is less than $367......right? Right? RIGHT?

DURR
You must be used to debating stupid people to try that on me. That's not pre-covid genius. March numbers are highly distorted. Now that you admit 2019 is lower than 2023 in real terms you are trying to use covid numbers... not going to fly. Regardless, even if I were to use your distorted time period in real dollar terms that isnt even a half a percent. LOL... Ohhhhh nooooooooo.

You must be used to debating stupid people to try that on me. That's not pre-covid genius. March numbers are highly distorted. Now that you admit 2019 is lower than 2023 in real terms you are trying to use covid numbers... not going to fly. Regardless, even if I were to use your distorted time period in real dollar terms that isnt even a half a percent. LOL... Ohhhhh nooooooooo.

That's not pre-covid genius.

Q1 2020 isn't pre-Covid?

Now that you admit 2019 is lower than 2023 in real terms

1701208555526.png

Ummm.. is $367 higher than $365?

I admit, you're awful with numbers.

Q1 2020 isn't pre-Covid?
Nope. Look at the orange bar. See how it goes down Q1 2020? Thats the covid impact. You cant use numbers from 2020. However.. as I said above... even if you use Q1 2020 which was the highest real wages of all time to that point... we are within a half a percent of that, and above every other quarter in modern history.

1701208871327.png

Nope. Look at the orange bar. See how it goes down Q1 2020? Thats the covid impact. You cant use numbers from 2020. However.. as I said above... even if you use Q1 2020 which was the highest real wages of all time to that point... we are within a half a percent of that, and above every other quarter in modern history.

View attachment 865251

Nope. Look at the orange bar. See how it goes down Q1 2020? Thats the covid impact. You cant use numbers from 2020.

Stimulus checks didn't go out until Q2 2020.

we are within a half a percent of that, and above every other quarter in modern history.

Except for all the other quarters that were higher than this one.

With all of Biden's "good works", why is the deficit over $2 trillion this year?

Nope. Look at the orange bar. See how it goes down Q1 2020? Thats the covid impact. You cant use numbers from 2020.

Stimulus checks didn't go out until Q2 2020.

we are within a half a percent of that, and above every other quarter in modern history.

Except for all the other quarters that were higher than this one.

With all of Biden's "good works", why is the deficit over $2 trillion this year?
Deflection. Now that you can see people’s real wages are at all time highs other than covid adjusted numbers you want to pivot to taking about Donald Trump’s tax cuts and ascribe the problems they caused to the current economy? Like I said, you aren’t debating a maga moron.

Deflection. Now that you can see people’s real wages are at all time highs other than covid adjusted numbers you want to pivot to taking about Donald Trump’s tax cuts and ascribe the problems they caused to the current economy? Like I said, you aren’t debating a maga moron.

You're much dimmer than a maga moron.

Trump's tax cuts caused Biden to add more than $2 trillion to the debt this year?

Damn, you are a moron.
If those tax cuts had not went into effect, what would the revenue be from the previous tax rate.

Any analyst of those tax cuts shows they didn't work and costed our government revenue.

If those tax cuts had not went into effect, what would the revenue be from the previous tax rate.

Any analyst of those tax cuts shows they didn't work and costed our government revenue.
The tax revenue from corporations went down dramatically exactly when Trump cut the tax rates of corporations.

Last edited:

Misread. Fixed my response.

Forum List

Back