Gop wants to reduce what private insurance covers and the dims want to end private insurance.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Allowing insurance companies to choose what their policies cover, allows people who want more comprehensive coverage to buy the insurance policies they want, while those who want something simpler and cheaper, to get the policies they want.

In 2006, I had an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67/month.

The cheapest policy I can get today is $300/month. And the deductible on my $67/month policy was less than half the deductible on that $300 policy... which is why I don't have insurance at all right now.

The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices.

Exactly, as Trump explains, monthly premiums are higher, and the average deductible is $7,000, so Obamacare is legalized extortion.
Everyone has catastrophic coverage while paying for high end coverage.

I went through the story, and didn't see word one that indicated the GOP "wants to reduce what private insurance covers".
Trump’s administration is asking a federal appeals court to strike down the entire health care law. The president vowed on Tuesday to make the GOP the “party of health care” and told Senate Republicans to lean into their own agenda on the issue as they head into next year’s election.

He's now betting on getting 50 goper senators to vote to expand Medicaid after it's ruled illegal. Good luck with that. He may get 50 to cover preexisting, although he didn't last time, and pretty much the same on our kids' on our policies. But again, good luck.

How in the world can the GOP "reduce what private insurance covers"? The whole A.P. story is a pathetic effort to give democrats aid and comfort and something, anything to hold on to in 2020 after they ...sniff...sniff failed in their effort to overturn the election

I went through the story, and didn't see word one that indicated the GOP "wants to reduce what private insurance covers".
Trump’s administration is asking a federal appeals court to strike down the entire health care law. The president vowed on Tuesday to make the GOP the “party of health care” and told Senate Republicans to lean into their own agenda on the issue as they head into next year’s election.

He's now betting on getting 50 goper senators to vote to expand Medicaid after it's ruled illegal. Good luck with that. He may get 50 to cover preexisting, although he didn't last time, and pretty much the same on our kids' on our policies. But again, good luck.

So what you're saying is that your link DOESN'T actually support your title. You're just ASSuming based on what you "know" the GOP wants.

In other words, you were lying.

A GP/MD deserves no more money than an architect and a heart/vascular surgeon deserves no more than a master cabinet/furniture design/ builder.
Both require equal time/education/experience and, generally speaking, one can not do the others type of work. Therin lies your problem....
OOOPS. SHALOM ! :alirulz:

No clowns and no jokes. The Democrats recognize that after the Mueller report, their credibility is shot so they are now trying to salvage it by pretending to care about healthcare, but just as Mueller's report exposed Democrats as unprincipled lairs, the President is pushing to make healthcare an issue both parties will have to deal with. If you recall, the President didn't want to get rid of Obamacare until a replacement was agreed on, but the Democrats refused to negotiate on the issue and the Republicans couldn't agree on anything even among themselves, so nothing much happened. Now the President is forcing the issue so with Obamacare gone, peripheral issues that were included in Obamacare and are important to voters on the left and right like the doughnut hole in Part D and lower remittances to hospitals will disappear and voters will demand Congress address these issues. The President is in effect, demanding the Republicans in Congress help him keep his campaign promise to provide a replacement for Obamacare care that will serve the needs of all Americans, and if fact, only a relative handful need help.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Allowing insurance companies to choose what their policies cover, allows people who want more comprehensive coverage to buy the insurance policies they want, while those who want something simpler and cheaper, to get the policies they want.

In 2006, I had an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67/month.

The cheapest policy I can get today is $300/month. And the deductible on my $67/month policy was less than half the deductible on that $300 policy... which is why I don't have insurance at all right now.

The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices.
In 2006 your were 13 years younger.

No clowns and no jokes. The Democrats recognize that after the Mueller report, their credibility is shot so they are now trying to salvage it by pretending to care about healthcare, but just as Mueller's report exposed Democrats as unprincipled lairs, the President is pushing to make healthcare an issue both parties will have to deal with. If you recall, the President didn't want to get rid of Obamacare until a replacement was agreed on, but the Democrats refused to negotiate on the issue and the Republicans couldn't agree on anything even among themselves, so nothing much happened. Now the President is forcing the issue so with Obamacare gone, peripheral issues that were included in Obamacare and are important to voters on the left and right like the doughnut hole in Part D and lower remittances to hospitals will disappear and voters will demand Congress address these issues. The President is in effect, demanding the Republicans in Congress help him keep his campaign promise to provide a replacement for Obamacare care that will serve the needs of all Americans, and if fact, only a relative handful need help.
Oh please. The Democrats didn't just bring up healthcare, your fat assed orange buddy did.

The Democrats dealt with healthcare in 2009 & 2010. Republican did not do shit on healthcare in the 14 years between their blocking Hillarycare & the passing of Obamacare.

Pedal you bullshit some place else.

There still isn't a replacement plan & quit blaming Democrats on that. YOUR party was in the majority. And Tump IS pushing for repeal without a plan for replace.

Oh I am sure he will protect those with pre-existing conditions just like he promised to do with Medicare & Social Security.

I really don't know who you are trying to fool here, us or yourself.

5788 millions could lose health insurance if Trump gets his way. To you, that is a handful of people??? Really?

Exactly, as Trump explains, monthly premiums are higher, and the average deductible is $7,000, so Obamacare is legalized extortion.
Everyone has catastrophic coverage while paying for high end coverage.
As iusjuakl Tru p is fill pof shit and you were dumb enough tro believe him.

Looking more closely at the findings, of those who have single coverage health insurance:

• 7% have no deductible
  • 16% have a deductible under $500
  • 19% have a deductible between $500 and $999
  • 46% have a deductible between $1,000 and $2,999
  • 6% have a deductible between $3,000 and $3,999
  • 6% have a deductible that is $4,000 or higher.
Of those who have family health care coverage:

• 7% have no deductible
  • 3% have a deductible under $500
  • 11% have a deductible between $500 and $999
  • 29% have a deductible between $1,000 and $2,999
  • 26% have a deductible between $3,000 and $4,999
  • 23% have a deductible of $5,000 or higher.

IFEBP | Average Deductible

A GP/MD deserves no more money than an architect and a heart/vascular surgeon deserves no more than a master cabinet/furniture design/ builder.
Both require equal time/education/experience and, generally speaking, one can not do the others type of work. Therin lies your problem....
OOOPS. SHALOM ! :alirulz:

I'll agree that YOUR doctor deserves far less than virtually any professional, since I don't value YOUR life in the slightest.

MY life, however, is worth quite a bit more.

And at no point in time has it EVER been any of your business to approve or disapprove of how much someone "deserves".

Oh please. The Democrats didn't just bring up healthcare, your fat assed orange buddy did.

The Democrats dealt with healthcare in 2009 & 2010. Republican did not do shit on healthcare in the 14 years between their blocking Hillarycare & the passing of Obamacare.

Pedal you bullshit some place else.

There still isn't a replacement plan & quit blaming Democrats on that. YOUR party was in the majority. And Tump IS pushing for repeal without a plan for replace.

Oh I am sure he will protect those with pre-existing conditions just like he promised to do with Medicare & Social Security.

I really don't know who you are trying to fool here, us or yourself.

5788 millions could lose health insurance if Trump gets his way. To you, that is a handful of people??? Really?
5788 millions?
Could you clarify

It's just a riff on the last time. They want to repeal Obamacare with no replacement in the wings, and then hammer something out in the senate. That didn't work last time because three goper senators realized there was no guarantee a maj of gopers in the senate would agree to Medicaid, pre-existing and kids on insurance, even though supermajority of voters in individual states wanted it, and no way the formerly gop House would agree. Trump's been pissed ever since.

Now the gop wants the court to reverse itself and kill Obamacare because the gop doesn't have the guts or the votes to do it in the Senate.

Even assuming Trump gets McConnell to bring a replace up for a vote, none of that passes without the dems. Pelosi should just pass her own bill that Trump and McConnell won't accept, and the dems in the senate can say "we'd vote for that." Elect more dems! LOL

Forum List

Back