Gop wants to reduce what private insurance covers and the dims want to end private insurance.

Giving freedom and liberty back to the American people.

Yea...the freedom to DIE because you can't get healthcare you can afford

I'll agree that YOUR doctor deserves far less than virtually any professional, since I don't value YOUR life in the slightest.

MY life, however, is worth quite a bit more.

There ya go folks.

That's Republican thinking.
"I got mine so fuck you"

No clowns and no jokes. The Democrats recognize that after the Mueller report, their credibility is shot so they are now trying to salvage it by pretending to care about healthcare, but just as Mueller's report exposed Democrats as unprincipled lairs, the President is pushing to make healthcare an issue both parties will have to deal with. If you recall, the President didn't want to get rid of Obamacare until a replacement was agreed on, but the Democrats refused to negotiate on the issue and the Republicans couldn't agree on anything even among themselves, so nothing much happened. Now the President is forcing the issue so with Obamacare gone, peripheral issues that were included in Obamacare and are important to voters on the left and right like the doughnut hole in Part D and lower remittances to hospitals will disappear and voters will demand Congress address these issues. The President is in effect, demanding the Republicans in Congress help him keep his campaign promise to provide a replacement for Obamacare care that will serve the needs of all Americans, and if fact, only a relative handful need help.
Oh please. The Democrats didn't just bring up healthcare, your fat assed orange buddy did.

The Democrats dealt with healthcare in 2009 & 2010. Republican did not do shit on healthcare in the 14 years between their blocking Hillarycare & the passing of Obamacare.

Pedal you bullshit some place else.

There still isn't a replacement plan & quit blaming Democrats on that. YOUR party was in the majority. And Tump IS pushing for repeal without a plan for replace.

Oh I am sure he will protect those with pre-existing conditions just like he promised to do with Medicare & Social Security.

I really don't know who you are trying to fool here, us or yourself.

5788 millions could lose health insurance if Trump gets his way. To you, that is a handful of people??? Really?
I agree that Republicans have failed to find an adequate solution to the various healthcare problems some Americans have, but Obamacare was not the solution. It was based on lies and failed to provide universal healthcare or to keep cost down. The Democrats turned a serious issue into a giant political stunt that has been falling apart for years now.

The Democrats argued that if you are poor and you don't have health insurance you have no choice but to go to a hospital emergency room, but that was a lie. HHS runs thousands of clinics in partnerships with in all fifty states that provide comprehensive primary care on a sliding fee scale, so if you are poor, you pay nothing. Their services include tests and prescriptions on the same sliding scale. The problem with this system is that if you become sick enough to require hospital test or care, you cannot get Medicaid coverage until you spend down nearly everything you own and have virtually no income. That could have been remedied by allowing sick people who would not ordinarily qualify for Medicaid to qualify for Medicaid on a temporary basis while they remained too sick to get their care from the clinics. This could have been done in two revenue bills that could not have been filibustered and which would have provided true universal healthcare at a fraction of the cost of Obamacare, which did not provide universal healthcare.

As they do with nearly all issues, the Democrats politicized healthcare and now we are seeing the fallout.

How in the world can the GOP "reduce what private insurance covers"? The whole A.P. story is a pathetic effort to give democrats aid and comfort and something, anything to hold on to in 2020 after they ...sniff...sniff failed in their effort to overturn the election

You end obamacare and it gets rid of many protections and coverages. You never did know anything about the ACA did you?

All due respect, if you think Obamacare was a good deal then you are just completely ignorant or choose to be.
It is expensive as hell for everyone, didn't address 75% of the core issues in our system such as closed markets and out-of-control pharmacy.
It raised virtually everyone's out of pocket costs while raising premiums.
The only people it IS good for were low-low income people who get it heavily subsidized, everyone else.. screw you.
Obamacare wasn't even a good start.

There is no GOP plan and the majority of what these on the board will now call rino's are not liking trumpster's plan to scrap obamacare.

House GOP leader urged Trump to hold off on latest ObamaCare assault
I can't pull up the link. But the gop senate and McCarthy don't want to take up HC. 19 mos without a recession gives them another SC seat and two more tax cuts for the 1%. That's why they accepted Trump in the first place.

And you have to give Trump credit. the Wall was mid campaign gimmick Stone pulled out of his ass, but Trump was always about killing anything with Obama's name attached. Trump has no clue about HC but he knows what he wants. LOL

And he's not all wrong on China and Nato

I'll agree that YOUR doctor deserves far less than virtually any professional, since I don't value YOUR life in the slightest.

There ya go folks.

"I got mine so fuck you"

I'd rather die than have the government mandating what I can do with my body.

I thought we had choice over our bodies in this country.

There ya go folks.

"I got mine so fuck you"

I'd rather die than have the government mandating what I can do with my body.

I thought we had choice over our bodies in this country.
I don't think the dems have mandated you take any treatment or procedure. And I'm not a fan of Obamacare's decision to mandate what various levels of policies include.

A GP/MD deserves no more money than an architect and a heart/vascular surgeon deserves no more than a master cabinet/furniture design/ builder.
Both require equal time/education/experience and, generally speaking, one can not do the others type of work. Therin lies your problem....
OOOPS. SHALOM ! :alirulz:

And at no point in time has it EVER been any of your business to approve or disapprove of how much someone "deserves".

r
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Allowing insurance companies to choose what their policies cover, allows people who want more comprehensive coverage to buy the insurance policies they want, while those who want something simpler and cheaper, to get the policies they want.

In 2006, I had an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67/month.

The cheapest policy I can get today is $300/month. And the deductible on my $67/month policy was less than half the deductible on that $300 policy... which is why I don't have insurance at all right now.

The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices.

"The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices."

or will it?

we've been fooled and lied to before.

"trickle down" never worked.

I agree that Republicans have failed to find an adequate solution to the various healthcare problems some Americans have, but Obamacare was not the solution.

"Some Americans"?

All Americans need healthcare

Most have some kind of pre existing condition

Obamacare is not the solution?

There is no other

[
"The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices."

or will it?

Jesus people.

We had THAT plan before.

That's WHY Obamacare was passed.

"Free Market" healthcare was a DISASTER

Of course there is and I outlined it in my post.

Anyone can post shit on the internet and claim it's a "solution".

It's not even worth picking apart because it's no more than a thought in your fuzzy head. Who the fuck are you anyway?

Get back to me when there is a fully fleshed out plan...an actual one in Congress that we can look at before you fuckers take away healthcare from millions...tens of millions.

[

or will it?

Jesus people.

We had THAT plan before.

That's WHY Obamacare was passed.

"Free Market" healthcare was a DISASTER
It served the majority of the population very well, but it did need attend to the problems of some people who were not poor enough to qualify for Medicaid and didn't have insurance from their employer. Unfortunately the Democrats chose to politicize healthcare instead of dealing with it pragmatically.

There ya go folks.

"I got mine so fuck you"

If you think that the ACA is affordable you are more stupid than you look

Forum List

Back