Gorsuch Voted Out Of Committee...

I don't believe a SC Appointee has ever been Filibustered before. This is some serious hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats. Gorsuch isn't a controversial pick. He shouldn't be filibustered. This is just awful dirty politics.

I don't believe a SC Nominee has ever been Filibustered before. This is some serious hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats. Gorsuch shouldn't be filibustered.

Just like the filthy hateful partisanship from the pugs when they wouldn't even take a vote for Garland. What goes around comes around.

I don't believe a SC Nominee has ever been Filibustered before. This is some serious hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats. Gorsuch shouldn't be filibustered.

Just like the filthy hateful partisanship from the pugs when they wouldn't even take a vote for Garland. What goes around comes around.
that's not trump's problem. times have moved on. too bad the children are still in the senate on the left.

This Democrat Filibuster makes history. It's never been done before. It has nothing to do with Gorsuch. It's just ugly politics.

again, a program presented to the public from the losing left.

Democrats would filibuster God at this point. Idiot Democrats need to learn they lost, we are not going to put some liberal hack on the court, they lost, the open seat was a conservative justice and they have to suck it up and deal with it. Else we'll go the nuclear option and then they will have no say whatsoever.

Democrats would filibuster God at this point. Idiot Democrats need to learn they lost, we are not going to put some liberal hack on the court, they lost, the open seat was a conservative justice and they have to suck it up and deal with it. Else we'll go the nuclear option and then they will have no say whatsoever.
they want our country to fail. how patriotic eh?

I don't believe a SC Appointee has ever been Filibustered before. This is some serious hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats. Gorsuch isn't a controversial pick. He shouldn't be filibustered. This is just awful dirty politics.
I'm not sure what you mean by hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats, but I agree Democrats should not filibusterer Gorsuch. It just forces the Republicans to use the nuclear option and accomplishes nothing. Gorsuch is better than most of the others on Trump's list.

Since both Democrats and Republicans will have used the nuclear option, it will be used anytime a president submits nominations and his party has control of the senate. The effect would be to speed nominations through the Senate and degrade the Senate's job of advice and consent.

I'm not sure what you mean by hateful partisanship coming from the Democrats, but I agree Democrats should not filibusterer Gorsuch. It just forces the Republicans to use the nuclear option and accomplishes nothing. Gorsuch is better than most of the others on Trump's list.

Since both Democrats and Republicans will have used the nuclear option, it will be used anytime a president submits nominations and his party has control of the senate. The effect would be to speed nominations through the Senate and degrade the Senate's job of advice and consent.

I agree. No SC Appointee has ever been Filibustered. It's unprecedented hateful politics. The Democrats are making a big mistake.

I didn't think so either. Bipartisan filibuster during the 60s.

This is the first purely partisan one

Democratic Senator Schumer Once Favored the ‘Nuclear Option’

cspan-chuck-schumer-on-nuclear-option-2013.png

It's always good for them but not the other side.

Video @ Here's Video Evidence Of Chuck Schumer Flip-Flopping [VIDEO]

Dianne Feinstein In 2006: You Can’t Block A SCOTUS Nominee Because You Disagree With Him

FLASHBACK: Media Loved Dems’ Nuclear Option in ‘13 @ FLASHBACK: Media Loved Dems’ Nuclear Option in ‘13

Forum List

Back