Got into 2 arguments at work in 2 days

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I own a crappy franchise in a Rough part of Vegas
. It’s the Lowest sewer filth you can imagine

1) angry German Guy - he is very nice and kind until the slightest thing sets him off . Very typical
Of Germa
Well ...he is next in line then briefly left the line so I help the next one . Then he comes screaming back at me saying he was next and calling me names . I get very defense and yell back saying in this country if you leave the line you restart . I tell him to lower his hostility and we go bsck n forth

2) next day angry black lady - she ask me to help her and then she is not ready . She says really nasty that she needs more time . So I go back to help next in line . Then she launched in a tirade that I am rude and a racist lol
I told her you were not ready and I don’t appreciate such silly comments .
Then she keeps yelling and leaves

I am trying my best to ignore but everyday I am feeling more squeeze and pressure

I hope it’s ok to post this ???

1) angry German Guy - he is very nice and kind until the slightest thing sets him off . Very typical
Of Germa
Well ...he is next in line then briefly left the line so I help the next one . Then he comes screaming back at me saying he was next and calling me names . I get very defense and yell back saying in this country if you leave the line you restart . I tell him to lower his hostility and we go bsck n forth

2) next day angry black lady - she ask me to help her and then she is not ready . She says really nasty that she needs more time . So I go back to help next in line . Then she launched in a tirade that I am rude and a racist lol

I am trying my best to ignore but everyday I am feeling more squeeze and pressure

You are a real crowd pleaser, no doubt. Having trouble finding help for customer service?

Of Germa

You are a real crowd pleaser, no doubt. Having trouble finding help for customer service?

I have fired several employees in 2 yrs for incompetence
My new employee even has far worse people skills than me
I have gone to hell

Of Germa

Just be very very lucky that I don’t posses an H fusion bomb

I do pray that advanced aliens would give great weapons lol
I would take a nice fun drive to LA-SF-Portland then finish off my fun journey exploring Seattle

Of Germa

I have gone to hell
Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering?

Of Germa

I have gone to hell
Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering?

I won’t leave until 2025 !!!
4.5 yrs

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

Ant hill ? No
More like “Hamburger Hill “
Lol

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
Good for you, running a business is crazy hard. Do yourself a favor though and take it down a notch for your own sake. You will burn out from the stress.

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
Good for you, running a business is crazy hard. Do yourself a favor though and take it down a notch for your own sake. You will burn out from the stress.
i did some martial arts after work..mostly wrestling stuff

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
Nah. Deal with it. You can do 4 1/2 more years. You got this. Last thing I want is a doctor that cannot handle stress. If I actually need one, I'll be stressed enough for both of us. I'll want one with his $hit together, smooth on the outside no matter what he feels inside, but knowing everything thing in the world about what is wrong with the inside of me.

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
Nah. Deal with it. You can do 4 1/2 more years. You got this. Last thing I want is a doctor that cannot handle stress. If I actually need one, I'll be stressed enough for both of us. I'll want one with his $hit together, smooth on the outside no matter what he feels inside, but knowing everything thing in the world about what is wrong with the inside of me.
The doctor was a joke only
Unless I can run the chair !!!!

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
The doctor was a joke only
Unless I can run the chair !!!!
In that case, not everybody is cut out for customer relations. If you cannot hack. Get out, as the customers are probably not going to change in the area you are in. I go back to my original position, Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering.

Forum List

Back