Gov Chris Christie: "The Real Problem is People Were Not Told the Truth."

Of course he played it that way to the wriggly and wiggly far right estupido reactionaries.

Christie speaks against Obama. Jake springs into action. He ducks into a nearby phonebooth and outs on his Reactionary Man costume.

Reactionary Man sworn to defend Obama, Obamacare and the Obama administration against any and all criticism.

" I'm Barack Obama and I approve of Jake Starkey, Reactionary Man"

You're clearly a 'far-right' tea party racist.

Of course he played it that way to the wriggly and wiggly far right estupido reactionaries.

Christie speaks against Obama. Jake springs into action. He ducks into a nearby phonebooth and outs on his Reactionary Man costume.

Reactionary Man sworn to defend Obama, Obamacare and the Obama administration against any and all criticism.

^ reactionary

I really hope he gets the nomination.

Because, he's the only one who can beat Hillary, right?

:lol:

No, not that. I'm just tired of seeing libertarians hoodwinked by Republicans. Nominating Christie would put an end to that con.

I disagree. Pragmatic Libertarians know that voting "L" in a presidential election is essentially throwing away your vote.

Hillary is far more of an Authoritarian than CrispyCreme. He appears moderate next to her. In a bout between "CrsipyCreme" versus "Hildebeast" - I think Fatso wins......by a few donuts.

Last edited:

Anybody who disagrees with a liberal is a racist. No need to state the obvious. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back