Gov. Crispie is on George Stephanopoulos and it's "hilarious". He has all the answers.

Go fight them pussy.

Two years in Viet Nam, coward.

I did my share.

Real Men don't run away from danger. Cowards like you?

Oh yeah
Oh so that's earned you the right to self-righteously demand our soldiers go die for no reason over there, and for our economy to toss trillions of dollars into a vacuum that no one else in the world cares about.

Thank you for your service. I would think that it would have taught you the value of American lives.

^ Completely insane

Really, scumbag?

I told you EXACTLY what was going to happen after we left Iraq. Exactly. To a 'T'

I told you that we were thwarted by Turkey in our initial efforts to destroy Saddam's Republican Guard when Turkey refused to allow the 4th Infantry Division (The US Military's most powerful fighting force) to go through their Country and hit them from the North.

I told you that they had melted into the Countryside and that they were going to emerge if the cowardly scum in the dimocrap filth party pulled our troops out of Iraq.

And I was right. As usual.

And I'm telling you now -- Those boys ain't playing. They have taken over most of Iraq, most of Libya, most of Syria and have got the whole region scared shitless.

They're not some bunch of terrorist assholes they ARE A STATE. A real, honest to God State.

I see them taking over most of Syria, most of Iraq and Libya and consolidating their power. They're calling Libya, their 'Gateway to the West'

If they make a deal with China or Russia (more likely China) and start getting some real arms and some aircraft.......

War may very well break out between Shiite Iran and Sunni ISIS.

Who will back Whom? Saudi Arabia is Sunni but they hate ISIS. They also hate Iran.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are all but Allies in name only. Israel may hit Iran becaus e we have a weak-kneed coward in the White House and a known Traitor as his main negotiator

Pakistan is staying neutral but if the shit hits the fan -- They are a very powerful Country.

And all of this? ALL of it? Because we have have a piece of fucking shit in the White House.

Every last bit of it.

And the SCRUNT responsible for this complete break down is running on the dimocrap filth ticket for POTUS?

You people on the dimocrap scum side have no clue how bad things are in the ME. Mostly because you're stupid but partly because the DISGUSTING FILTH doesn't want to show how badly things are because it reflect badly on the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

You have no idea how bad things are. None.

When these scumbags detonate a Nuke in your town, maybe then you'll figure it out...

Nah. You're too stupid

You have no clue. You really don't
Too bad the GOP is anti science. They are so stupid, they think you can McGiver together a nuclear weapon with an ice pick, a can of hair spray and a glow in the dark watch.

I was just watching members of an Iraqi battalion being interviewed. They said America invaded once, if they came back they will be shot. They said they want to kill Isis and Americans. When Iraqi's put us on the same level as Isis, then it's time to be gone and stay gone.

We're still in Germany.

And Japan.

And Italy.

And Korea.

And Okinawa.

Do you think the German People were wild about having Americans in their Country after we killed a few million of them and fire bombed their Cities and killed their Brothers, Husbands and Fathers by the Million?

Same in Japan.

We told them, "We're staying. Don't like it? Suck on it. Wanna try and stop us? We'll kill another million of you."

And we haven't had a bit of trouble out of any of them since we put our troops in there and kept them there.

Not only that, the Countries themselves are doing FANTASTIC. Their Standard of Living equals or surpasses ours in all of them.... Except maybe Italy. They're still -- Well, Italian

But now that we have CRAVEN COWARDS (you) in charge of American Politics, we get surrender instead of victory. We get to deal with radical scum for another 20 years instead of stamping it out when we had the chance.

Good. You'll get what's coming to you someday. What all cowards eventually get.

And I'm going to laugh my ass off while it's happening.

When they drag your son off to serve in a combat unit as Cannon fodder in a God-Forsaken desert because the dimocrap scum party of today was too cowardly to preserve the victory Republicans GAVE you...... I'm going to laugh hysterically.

And when your son comes home in a bag?

Remember this conversation. We had the Victory and your party gave it away. We could have ended these scum PERMANENTLY, and you ran away

But you'll still find a way to blame somebody else. If there is one constant in this world, it is that cowards never take responsibility for their own cowardice

Don't even bother. Not interested

You said:
And I'm going to laugh my ass off while it's happening.

When they drag your son off to serve in a combat unit as Cannon fodder in a God-Forsaken desert because the dimocrap scum party of today was too cowardly to preserve the victory Republicans GAVE you...... I'm going to laugh hysterically.

And when your son comes home in a bag?

Not only only are you one ignorant fuck, but you are also deranged. Only mentally ill paranoid schizophrenics talk the way you do.

Forum List

Back