Gov. Walker seeks help from Pres. Obama on propane shortage

:lmao: at you blaming Obama for rising energy costs

He's borrowed and printed so much money the dollar is worth far less.

sorry you can't think, but I understand that's part of being aliberal

So, when you see human suffering caused by people you support, do you beat off into your special sock or shove an iron rod up your ass, to help you get off?

Walker had a billion dollar "surplus".

What's he doing giving that back to rich folks?

And THEN asking for Federal Aid.

everyone that pays taxes is rich?

damn, that must explain my champagan and fish eggs life style

No it isn't. :lmao:

You can not have it both ways, people. You want to talk about regulation, regulation, regulation which is what we have, and then in times of its complete abject failure, you want to point to "the market" as the cause for blame.

:cuckoo:

The information on the reasons for the shortage and subsequent price gouging have been posted here. The real failure here is that of government regulation, contract and produciton regarding interstate commerce.

So your assessment is that government regulation wasn't sufficient to overcome the fluctuations of price/supply/demand in the free market?

lol

You're not intelligent enough for this discussion, sorry. I'm not going to spell it out for you since you wouldn't get it even if I did.

What's funniest is you probably honestly think you're the first guy-on-messageboard to try to pull that move.

So your assessment is that government regulation wasn't sufficient to overcome the fluctuations of price/supply/demand in the free market?

lol

You're not intelligent enough for this discussion, sorry. I'm not going to spell it out for you since you wouldn't get it even if I did.

What's funniest is you probably honestly think you're the first guy-on-messageboard to try to pull that move.
Maybe he isn't the first guy-on-messageboard to reach the conclusion that he has.

You ever think about that? :lol:

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Governor Scott Walker on Thursday, January 30th asked the Obama Administration for help with the state’s propane shortage.

“We went through the list I sent to the President and checked off all the things I’d asked for assistance on. They’re acting on it, our partners are, so we’re glad to see that,” Gov. Walker said.

250,000 people across the state of Wisconsin use propane to heat their homes — and those that use propane are now paying some three times more than normal.

Gov. Walker spoke with one of President Obama’s advisors about an hour before the President landed in Milwaukee on Thursday to speak to hundreds of workers at GE’s Gas Engine Plant in Waukesha.

“The federal government’s gonna help us out with rail service and some other federal restrictions,” Gov. Walker said.

Gov. Walker says the Obama administration also set aside $450 million dollars to go the state’s low income home energy assistance program.

Waaiitttt a second.

Didn't this guy just give back a billion dollar surplus?

What the heck is he doing asking the Federal government for help? :eusa_eh:

waiiiiit a second.

you know what SHORTAGE means, don't you?

hint - it has nothing to do with the surplus or a budget.

But a lot with stupid obama energy policies.

which lead to the shortage.

Like the shortage of toilet paper in Venezuela.

What part of obamas policies have raised the cost of propane to dangerous levels is over your head?

Are you happy obama has impoverished people like this?

Soaring fuel prices coupled with food prices coupled with the aca nightmare is the trifecta of evil.

And liberals are cheering the misery.

but it's ok, cuz most of those people are white and it's Bushs fault

Obama seized the propane industry?

When?

It's a fossil fuel, liberals hate fossil fuels, obama is a liberal

1 + 1 = obama fucked them over

Oh so you can't answer.

:eusa_whistle:

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Governor Scott Walker on Thursday, January 30th asked the Obama Administration for help with the state’s propane shortage.

“We went through the list I sent to the President and checked off all the things I’d asked for assistance on. They’re acting on it, our partners are, so we’re glad to see that,” Gov. Walker said.

250,000 people across the state of Wisconsin use propane to heat their homes — and those that use propane are now paying some three times more than normal.

Gov. Walker spoke with one of President Obama’s advisors about an hour before the President landed in Milwaukee on Thursday to speak to hundreds of workers at GE’s Gas Engine Plant in Waukesha.

“The federal government’s gonna help us out with rail service and some other federal restrictions,” Gov. Walker said.

Gov. Walker says the Obama administration also set aside $450 million dollars to go the state’s low income home energy assistance program.

Waaiitttt a second.

waiiiiit a second.

you know what SHORTAGE means, don't you?

hint - it has nothing to do with the surplus or a budget.

But a lot with stupid obama energy policies.

which lead to the shortage.

Like the shortage of toilet paper in Venezuela.

Shortage..Shortage..oh yeah. It's what big corporate types cook up when the want to jack up the price on something.

:cool:

LOL. Well, it does beg a question. He's passing a version of Wtaxcut light, which will send most of the money to the more wealthy, and he's asking me to help pay for poorer Wisconsonians heat? I'm all for helping when necessary, but ... screw him.

Top wage earners get biggest benefit from Gov. Scott Walker's tax cuts

and who do you suppose should get the benefit? the welfare queens who have not been paying a cent in taxes ever? :rolleyes:

Personally?

I'd like to see the people who put the most sweat and time into something benefit the most.

Waaiitttt a second.

So, should Walker NOT go to the federal government to get some of that government cheese that the feds are taking from everyone and redistributing around to those that ask?

Should he ignore that resource that is available to him which HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS PEOPLE THROUGH FEDERAL TAXES?

Sick. You push and push for an ever increasing federal government, demand that all pay for that government (which they do) and then get all surprised when those within that system try and actually use it.

We call that a double standard. Sorry but the people in that states are no more required to shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to partake in federal programs that they are still required to be a part of in financing.

We push?

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f22-raptor-procurement-events-updated-02908/

That's a plane no one needs, by the way.

Along with plenty of exotic weapons systems that have no function in the sorts of wars we have been fighting lately.

That's mostly conservative driven, since many conservative states are dependent on the defense industry.

Walker's been cutting taxes like crazy. He's starving the school system of funding. And yet? He's "giving" money back to the wealthy.

Taxes are revenue that the government receives to run things. If you can't provision revenue and expenses correctly? You are doing it wrong.

And this is an example of that.

Yes, you push. You have done so all over this board in advocating for grater government involvement and control over a myriad of issues. Now, how about you bother to address the post as it clearly points out the hypocritical stance that you are taking here. The F-22 program has nothing to do with this. It is not even comparable. Stop trying to deflect and deal with the subject at hand.

So, should Walker NOT go to the federal government to get some of that government cheese that the feds are taking from everyone and redistributing around to those that ask?

Should he ignore that resource that is available to him which HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS PEOPLE THROUGH FEDERAL TAXES?

Sick. You push and push for an ever increasing federal government, demand that all pay for that government (which they do) and then get all surprised when those within that system try and actually use it.

We call that a double standard. Sorry but the people in that states are no more required to shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to partake in federal programs that they are still required to be a part of in financing.

We push?

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f22-raptor-procurement-events-updated-02908/

Along with plenty of exotic weapons systems that have no function in the sorts of wars we have been fighting lately.

That's mostly conservative driven, since many conservative states are dependent on the defense industry.

Walker's been cutting taxes like crazy. He's starving the school system of funding. And yet? He's "giving" money back to the wealthy.

Taxes are revenue that the government receives to run things. If you can't provision revenue and expenses correctly? You are doing it wrong.

Yes, you push. You have done so all over this board in advocating for grater government involvement and control over a myriad of issues. Now, how about you bother to address the post as it clearly points out the hypocritical stance that you are taking here. The F-22 program has nothing to do with this. It is not even comparable. Stop trying to deflect and deal with the subject at hand.

Baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

:lmao:

Folks..you just can't make this stuff up.

Maybe if we stopped exporting propane we'd have more of it for use here at home.

Exactly. Not only do we produce 90% of the world's natural gas. The production is enough to make us energy independent. But the administration has no desire for that.

What part of obamas policies have raised the cost of propane to dangerous levels is over your head?

Are you happy obama has impoverished people like this?

Soaring fuel prices coupled with food prices coupled with the aca nightmare is the trifecta of evil.

but it's ok, cuz most of those people are white and it's Bushs fault

not only cheering

but cheering in goosestep fashion

during the state of the union

when the prezbo said he would go it alone

without congress

the leftist (and McCain)stood and cheered at the thought

of the tyrannical action

Sounds like the Governor is availing himself to all the options open to him on behalf
of the people of his State....

Good job Governor....

he also asked for the prezbo to relax

his restrictions on transporting propane from Texas

where supplies remain strong

We push?

So, still not addressing the points (because you can’t) and still trying to equate social funds to military spending.

No sallow, you can’t make the stupidity that you are displaying in this thread up.

So, still not addressing the points (because you can’t) and still trying to equate social funds to military spending.

No sallow, you can’t make the stupidity that you are displaying in this thread up.

Addressing talking points?

Dude..we are spending some 400 Billion dollars to build a plane we aren't even going to be using.

Now that's a huge gift to Lockheed Martin from people that may not even know that the tax money, they sweat for and hand over to the government, is going toward that.

Add in the income inequality that goes on there.

Social Spending yields MUCH better results. It allows people in distress to get through the bad times. It allows for people to send their kids to school. It allows for old folks to live out their retirement in dignity.

So, I am not trying to "equate" anything. Because one, military spending, is completely fucking wasteful and one Social Spending, is not.

THEN, you have Governor Scott Walker, who enjoyed a SURPLUS, giving it back to, RICH PEOPLE. Why that's the very SAME FOLKS that benefit from all the military spending.

THEN, you have the SAME governor, hat in hand, ask for approximately the same amount of money he JUST PISSED away making rich folks RICHER, from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

And THAT DOESN'T make you mad?

:eusa_eh:

lol

Actually I do not find your level of ignorance funny. I find it rather sad.

Waaiitttt a second.

Lovely, using people's suffering to shore up your cultish love for Obama is SICK

Waaiitttt a second.

Lovely, using people's suffering to shore up your cultish love for Obama is SICK

No Step.

You people are constantly braying about "State's rights".

What about State's Responsibilities?

Forum List

Back