Government Study Finds That Men Holding Guns Appear Taller And Stronger

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
james-bond-holding-gun-600x360.jpg

The U.S. Air Force paid UCLA researchers to find what Hollywood has known for decades.

A new study by researchers at UCLA have found that carrying a gun can make a person appear bigger to those around them. The study was published on Wednesday in the journal PLoS One and found that not only do people “look” taller, they also appear more muscular. The project was funded by the U.S. Air Force in an attempt to determine why people make the decisions they do when confronted by violent situations. Project author Daniel Fessler, an evolutionary anthropologist and director of UCLA’s Center for Behavior, Evolution and Culture tells the LA Times:
Read more at Holding A Gun Makes You Look Taller And Stronger

Links

Holding A Gun Makes You Look Taller And Stronger

Gun Makes Men Look Taller And Stronger, Air Force Study Shows

PLOS ONE: Weapons Make the Man (Larger): Formidability Is Represented as Size and Strength in Humans

Public Library of Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cool I guess.......at 5' 9" then, maybe I look 6 foot?!!!

But the shit I shoot removes whole heads so the bad guy wont even have a chance to measure me up!!:eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance:

cool I guess.......at 5' 9" then, maybe I look 6 foot?!!!

But the shit I shoot removes whole heads so the bad guy wont even have a chance to measure me up!!:eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance:
Hope you don't use that shit on dates.

I think the study worked for pictures and movies. I don't think it works as well in real life.

My point was, isn't this a total waste?

Just one more excuse for the ole lady to get mad.

"Does this gun make me look fat????"

Forum List

Back