Governor Abbott directs agency to investigate transgender children's parents for child abuse

I think that's why he rammed the CC carry law through so fast. But what will they do to the kids they report?

I think that's why he rammed the CC carry law through so fast. But what will they do to the kids they report?
He stuck a "duty to report" in there so get out there and get busy.....Finding kids "light in the loafers" should not be too hard in Texas......I wonder if there's a bounty. ;)

The Kids will likely go to concentration camps for re-education.

America's freedom rating just plummeted from 58th. in the world to ......................... Not Applicable.

An investigation into concept of forcing children into a life changing identity seems reasonable. Does it make sense to force a heterosexual boy or even a homosexual boy to transitioning to female with drugs and hormones because he seems effeminate as a child? Are there cases where a boy or a girl is forced into transitioning to a member of the opposite sex before they are able to form an opinion about it? That's what an investigation is about and it's about time.

An investigation into concept of forcing children into a life changing identity seems reasonable. Does it make sense to force a heterosexual boy or even a homosexual boy to transitioning to female with drugs and hormones because he seems effeminate as a child? Are there cases where a boy or a girl is forced into transitioning to a member of the opposite sex before they are able to form an opinion about it? That's what an investigation is about and it's about time.
Indeed, every sane state should consider such activities child abuse.

Forum List

Back